Brahs, do you catch girls/women mirin? Seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSovjrPMVD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope either they want me to join their cult or buy a water cooler.

A 12 year old girl hit on me the other day at a store

They keep doing that pouty mouth to the side when they look at me

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEEEAN???

Women seem nicer to me.... I'm a fat fuck/stocky build guy tho. 320 at 6'3/6'4. I look solid with a shirt....until it comes off. Friends mom says I look better... Did the cat rawr at me.

>tfw you walk by a girl and she smiles

happens way too much to me to be just a coincidence. little thing but feels good.

yes but it has nothing to do with "gains" and probably has everything to do with a fresh haircut and not looking like a bum, but thats just me

even my gf tells me that girls are always looking at me

my mom tells me Im gorgeous

Yeah they do the hair thing when they see me.
Jokes on them, I'm ugly

How did it felt?

felt like a hammer

I've noticed I get looked at more when I have a pump, which makes since because I'm rather DYEL otherwise.

The world will never know... :(

>see a bunch of 14 year olds in the distance
>notice one looks at me as I come closer
>she yells "hi!" as I pass them
>turn around giving them a smile and greeting them back
>now past them
>hear one go "meeeoow"

lmao
not sure what happened but I think they mired me.

I do that always accidently when I do lat raises. Maybe it's a nerve damage

today a slightly chubby girl started talking to me outside of class. we talked for like 10 minutes. does she want my dick?

WHO'S SHE,OP?!

y e s

slay that beast fgt!

Holy shit me too

but shes kinda ugly too. 4/10

but what the hell im lonely and not any better looking.

the people that reply here

>no they dont
>buy why?
>meanwhile you are dyel

GEE, WE'LL NEED REAL SCIENTISTS TO FIGURE THIS OUT

Really? You have any idea why this happens?

>Pic related

Nofap November keeps getting harder and harder.

Just like in that photo where a girl in the gym is taking a selfie with a man in the background.
And it looks like she's shaming him.

>grocery shopping
>group of teen girls mirin me every time I walk past them
>tfw I will never pound sweet teen pussy

just

whats stopping you?

Usually it means some1 is having a stroke

probably the law

Honestly, banging ugly chicks isn't that bad, as long as their body isn't hideous. Just think of it as practice for when you're batting above your league and pull a cute chick.

Not really many obvious mires. I haven't been lifting long enough to have any major gains but I have dropped 40 pounds.

I don't see any girls straight lusting after me dripping from their yoga pants but a noticeable amount of them smile or greet me more often.

Also I catch more girls looking at me but that could mean anything. I assume not much has changed except I'm noticing it more because subconsciously I'm trying to look for it more

I carry my weight pretty well at 6'2 265lbs, even when I was above 300 I didn't look like as much of a fat as fatass as I actually was and still am

Women are mirin' dick and ass, that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=uSovjrPMVD4

Girls avoid eye contact with me so you've definitely got something going for you.
I don't know if I look scary or what. I'm not even big.

We had a Halloween party at my campus, so I went as a gym rat. Sweatpants, wife beater, tail, ears, etc. It was a pretty decent outfit. Girl who I never talked to before, but was a friend of a friend, sat down on the couch real close next to me and we talked about random stuff all night. Walked around to a few different parties, along the way she kept putting her hands on my back/arms. One point in the night she held my hand as we walked through a crowd of people. She was a bit drunk and so was I so can't say for certain if that's just because walking solo was hard.

Ran into a girl I had a previous thing with later that night, I didn't even see her but she came up behind me and put her arms on my shoulders and stuck around for a bit before bouncing off. She was with some guy but kept eyeing me up, but I was beyond tired at that point.

Another girl I ran into said she liked my costume and thought I was cute.

Then I saw the girl I had been crushing on for months. Introduced myself, then she walked away to another group.
Even when I was drunk I couldn't shake off this crippling autism. Of all the girls to mire, the only one who mattered didn't. Hold me Veeky Forums

Only get mires from high school girls on the public bus

Should I I smash?

You're probably just ugly

im in uni and im around people pretty much all day. often times i feel like girls are looking at my especially when they think i dont notice. when i look up at them either last second as they walk by me or on the bus we pretty much always make eye contact. sometimes i have the balls to hold it for a few seconds but often times either they look away instantly or i do. i dont know if they are actualy checking me out or if im abnormally ugly or something. if they are mirin what do I even do next? im too autistic for this

>Be in 10 year relationship
>Start lifting two years ago
>Always had good face
>Body starting to catch up
>Wife is 5/10 now that she is fat
>Notice bitches everywhere looking at me
>Tfw gentleman and wont cheat cause love

Someone kill me.

These seem like the two most likely scenarios

Breh...
But for real don't limit yourself to having one girl you're fixated on. Girls like to have to work for your attention,otherwise they know you're a beta and they have power over you.

DIVORCE

Get her to go to the gym with you m8

Met up with a couple friends last weekend, as soon as I showed up one of the girls (haven't seen her in like 3+ months) immediately goes >"Woooooooow user, your arms look huge now! Can I feel them?"
>"Do you have abs yet?
>"No?"
>"Oh."
Fucking kill me.

Apparently I can't fucking greentext on a canadian carpet-weaving forum either. Kms brb

Disco.

She is imagining what it would be like to get pounded by you. She is concerned, but turned on.

What does it actually feel like to have thicc beauties like this want you?

V&

>marriage
>2016

Truly an idiot move. You deserve it.

Same

Jesus. I'm 6'4 220 and feel fat as shit. Jesus. Holy fuck.

Dey tot u were a cat

That's a good attitude to have. A lot of guys on Veeky Forums become permavirgins because mommy always tells them they are handsome so they refuse to settle for anything other than a 10/10 blonde.

Yep all the time.

Ever since I became an "asshole" and jacked.

asshole in the sense of not giving a fuck if the girl likes me or not but just going out there and approaching anyways.

I always find it so amusing that when I was dyel mode girls would always tell me that i'm nice and good looking but would NEVER fuck me.

Now im the asshole and on steroids, I'm bombarded on a daily basis with both compliments and easy pickups.

In the end, Girls are hypocrites and yours for the taking. As long as you have the physique to go with your alpha attitude.

As for the girls that doesn't like the jacked built look. You dont want them anyways, as they never do Anal.

Yes. Little girls, teen girls, young women, adult women and mature women. I'm not ripped or anything though, I haven't went back to lifting yet, I'm still on the gaining body fat phase.

Sauce?

Ive lost about 15kg this year which is roughly ~30-35lbs which has brought me down to about 14% BF

I was doing speed dating and got rejected hard by everyone there. As I was leaving the bar there were a group of women sitting by themselves and all turned and smiled at me at the same time as I walked past. Felt really good.

So what you're telling us is that you improved your aesthetics but you're still a mega-autist once you open your mouth.

yeah pretty much

im doing this speed as it forces me to work out my social skills. I have to talk to 10-15 people of the opposite sex over the night. Its quite exhausting but Ive certainly improved.

yeah. 80% of the time they are disgusting though.

No, apparently they do sometimes but I'm too oblivious to notice. feels bad man

I don't think i've ever had them miring, unless they did it while i wasn't looking.

But i always get women looking into my eyes, or smiling at me.

I was in the market with my father and a group of girls passed by, i didn't even care for them but my father heard them saying, he was their father in law.

First time mired that I know of, I'm DYEL.

>my father heard them saying, he was their father in law.
wut? doesnt that mean they were mirin your dad?

I don't feel like I get mired at all, I don't feel like I look that bad... maybe a little bad. I feel like I scare people a bit though, might have an ominous presence. I'm 6'6" 200, anytime I make eye contact with a girl either I or both of us quickly look away.

women always look at me but then i remember my face is fucked so I just assume its the "hmm freak of nature" kinda look

Me and my buddy were deadlifting today, there was a girl squatting the next rack over and I caught her looking at me like 5 times. I'd notice her head turn to watch every time I was lifting too.
>tfw long distance gf

she was probably laughing because she can pull more than you

why do you have to hurt him like this?

you should tell them that you also happen to be a freak of nature, in bed

sorry, I got burned by a qt a couple days ago and now im very cynical and passive aggressive and stuff senpai.

I can relate. My gf was putting on some weight while I was making gains so I made a point to always slip in how hard I was working.
>shirtless pic after gym - mention what I weighed in at
>talk about what I ate and the diet choices I made
>"hey do you have songs for my workout playlist"
>tell her what lifts i hit or how hard i worked
>tell her when people mire to make her jealous
It's starting to rub off, she recently started running again and is going to do a 5k soon.

Maybe you should stop ruining things every time.

legit question fitizens, when you catch a girl looking at you do you instantly go "she mirin"?

I ask because that's something that happens regularly, you know, you're in line at walmart, you look behind you and catch a qt looking at you, or you walk by a qt and you have a stare contest for a second or two.

But then again the same thing happens with guys, and i put myself other people shoes, like sometimes i'm staring at a girls hair or shirt and they catch me looking at them, they might think "he checking me out" when i was looking at them for no reason at all. Unless it's a really obvious situation i wouldn't call it mirin, most of the mirin stories here are "i catched her looking at my shoulder for 0.2 seconds she MIRIN BREH

i guess it's always good for confidence either way

> his dad is their father in law
> that means one of the girls married user
Ya idjit

5'9, 155 lbs, decently fit. Girls have told me I have a handsome face, but I do get a good amount mires for my body. Happens mostly when I send shirtless snaps, and my ex called my shoulders "very sexy".

>have face, abs, and decent pecs/shoulders, which are all bitches care about
>tfw still autistic and barely able to talk to girls

>autistic and barely able to talk to girls

>my ex
>has snapchat that he is sending shirtless pics to girls on

riiiiiiiiiiiight

I like your personality

when I go to the beach I catch a few girls mirin'
Sad thing is that I catch way more dudes mirin', especially dudes walking with their girlfriend

You post on Veeky Forums. You've seen current body threads right?

Most of the guys who will mire are guys because they will respect the effort it took to get to your points.

post pics then faggot

>today
>walk past couple while im leaving the gym
>take off headphones after they pass for whatever reason
>hear qt say "oh my god he's so big"
>dyel bf just goes "yea"

only his "personality" ?

And his thoughtful insight and lingual fluidity.

Only the gym receptionist.

She knows my name but I don't know hers.

Help

Still sad though

It's like setting a mouse trap and catching more dogs than mice. Both recognize something they may want, but you didn't want to catch dogs.

Stop licking my mousetrap doggos

w-what does it means when a girl playfully hits you in the arm and does that wink-click of the tongue smile

I think I know what it means but I have a gf, it's one of those things

>I don't know if she was flirting because she was bored, or genuinely flirting.

anyone know this feel?

For some reason, even though I'm an ugly as fuck mid 20s virgin who has never been mired or had a relationship or sexual experience, I like hearing about other guys getting mired or whatever

I guess I'm a cuck

Jacky got a cute gf (if you like Asians) so you can too buddo

>standing at university bus stop
>i check out this cute girl who's standing with some guy (might be her boyfriend)
>she catches me checking her out so i look away
>a minute later, she walks over and stands right by me and her boyfriend follows her
>she faces me and pulls out her phone and starts talking to someone
>her boyfriend notices and looking at me

>standing at the same bus stop a few months ago
>other qt3.14 catches me staring at her but i don't look away
>i end up leaving the bus stop because someone said they could give me a ride home
>i'm sitting on some benche and when I look up i see the girl walking towards me
>she asks if she can sit by me and i say yeah
>she asks me where the library is at 8:00 at night
> i tell her and she says thanks and leaves

>buying books at the college bookstore
>i walk up this girl's register
>when she sees me walking up she starts to play with her hair and doesn't stop until i leave

>be at work
>see this new milf customer staring at me
>next week she asks me to put a name tag sticker on one of her belongings because she's going on a trip somewhere
>i get the nametags and bring them up for her
>i pull the sticker off the pad and it turns out that she already had a sticker on her stuff
>she tells me to put the sticker on her arm

>helping out this other milf at work
>she thanks me for helping her and i smile at her and say you're welcome
>she looks down at the floor and smiles for like half a minute (srs)

>helping out this other milf and her husband at work who i haven't seen in a while
>when her husband leaves she tells me i look great

i don't know why this happens, im not even in shape yet

I think I've recently started getting mired. I've been walking around campus or whatever and I've noticed a few girls who are giving me this side eye look and quickly look away whenever my head moves in their direction. Never noticed that shit before in my life, then several times in the last two months.

Then again I'm high functioning autistic and have no idea how to read facial expressions so it could be anything.

I only got mired when I had long hair. Either they're more discreet now or it just doesn't happen anymore.

who is hugh jackman?

>get fit
>nothing

>get Veeky Forums
>nothing

>cut hair
>unlimited pussy works

why didn't you tell me sooner bros

>sitting in class with my arms on my desk
>petite girl in front of me grabs my left arm for some reason
>"wow it's big!"

lmao

it actually means ur ugly as shit

Maybe, I wouldn't know. I'm busy lifting or getting where I need to go.

I'll bump into a woman, usually as I'm getting up from a station or putting away the weights, but it's likely both of us weren't paying attention, as no eye contact will occur, even if I look up at their face to see who was it I bumped into.

Probably cuz I'm ugly as fuck.

Well, you got half of the battle already won then, don't ya? Ya lucky jerk.

What kind of underwear are those called? I love ho it emphasizes womens hips and ass while looking sexy.

yes. I am objectively in the top 95% of males.