Voluntarily celibate

Anyone else not having kids and avoiding the vaginal jew because you don't want them to live with your shit genetics?

>have shit genetics
>one of the outcomes of the shitty genetics is that i am infertile
Sometimes things work out alright

"voluntary"

haha y-yes

She's Baskin Champion

if anyone cares

>don't want them to live with your shit genetics
Even if you have the shittyest genes possible and are a eugenics enthusiast, this is still the most beta thing I've ever read.

I'm scared to have sex with women because of STDs. Is this normal?

STDs are a myth perpetuated by the jews, so the white men wouldn't have sex.

Most beta, least selfish; potato, potahto

Not gonna lie, I started out as bitter permavirgin, but then slowly discovered the field of robotics and ai, and now, after spending like 8 years in the industry and coming around to acceptimg my place as a dedicated contributor in the greater scheme of creating the next generation of sentience, I've rebranded myself as celibate. The best of me is in my work, not in my balls

No, that's not normal. I take it you have trust issues?

Yes. My ex is messaging me right now, attempting a response on her birthday. I can't do that for her.

Ha ha virgin.

How does it feel to know that right now there are teenagers having sex? Yet you still haven't fulfilled the literal only purpose of being alive, reproduction. How often do you think about how pathetic your life currently is and how as every day passes you become less and less attractive to women?

Kys

The fift stage of grief, acceptance

If you don't reproduce you'll be the first male out of generations of men to not reproduce so just let that sink in you're literally letting down your ancestors.

Yes/No

Yes, I'm single now and not chasing tail because nothing seems more meaningless and a waste of time than fucking people I don't care about

No, I don't want to remain celebate. I want to fuck like a rabbit during springtime. But I find it hard to
>care about new people
>find attractive women that I'll care about
>find attractive women that I could care about who also could care about me

so it's frustrating

His ancestors are dead - they do not exist. You cannot disappoint nothing

been doing "nofap" for a long time. the thought of ejaculating/orgasming unnerves me. Feels like I'll lose my vitality of I do. You know how the longer you go, the more intense it is, and the more you release?

The feeling of keeping my libido in the backdrop of my day to day is invigorating, like the whole body is electrified. I feel stronger. Women just seem like the ultimate gains goblins.

Less of a reason to play a skewed game too -- 5'8

No I'm a genetic freak

Fuckin blondes though tbqh

wow cool im in the same field and i never saw it that way. i cant believe i get to contribute to the world in such a meaningful way *and* i get to plow my girlfriends senseless every night. feels good man. STEM or die folks

No.

I just had a girl from my past hit me up and seriously ask me to be a sperm donor. I don't know if I can do it.

Use a condom m8

Going celibate until I get a vasectomy. ut I feel really guilty for it because my parents want grand children and won't shut the fuck up about it.
I also don't trust women to use their birth control accurately and I do not want to throw my life away on raising another idiot human.

mech major with a focus in robotics. gonna work for the military soon as a test engineer. here's my gf boys

Yeah, its easier for me to say I'm celibate than to say I can't get close to anyone due to crippling social anxiety that even medicine can't get rid of

> Yet you still haven't fulfilled the literal only purpose of being alive, reproduction
>having kids is more important than advancing society

I'm never going to have kids because I'm worthless and have no good genes to pass on. What pisses me off is when I see people are even more worthless than I am, literal drains on society having kids and thinking that makes their lives somehow more meaningful.

>vaginal jew

> only purpose in life is to reproduce

Lol good one

> how does it feel to be less and less attractive to women

Feels ok. I'm already 0/10 on the attractive scale and have 0 chance at consensual sex, becoming even less attractive to women won't actually change anything for me.

Wow, it's like I sleepwalked during the night to type this and woke up to find a post that I have no recollection of.

>Baskin Champion
thank you

Y-yeah voluntarily.

if i were you when I get old I would buy a gun and do things

W-what do I respond now Veeky Forums? I don't want to blow it with this qt Asian

>fingerpicking and fingering with a smirk emoji.
wow that was horrible. how is she still talking to you, are you hot?

This.
MGTOW because I don't a gf ha ha
ha - ha....

I am dyel as fuck lol
Here is the shirtless pic I have on tinder

Veeky Forums please help

>buy a gun and do things
Such as?

Yep. The world is an ugly place and I wouldn't want to bring anyone into it unwillingly. Especially my own hypothetical children.

Also, autism is heredetary. My dad struggled with it all his life, I do, and my kids would too. Not only is the world ugly, it's made for normies.

Besides, the last thing the world needs is more people. It's overcrowded already.

I'd get a vasectomy if I actually got laid regularly.

>we should duet
>we should do it
She wants the D

Ask her if she wants to rehearse some time

I'm just not especially excited about kids. I really do enjoy fucking, but I don't see much of an upside to reproducing.
Once your gf/wife becomes a mommy, the whole focus changes from being in a relationship to focussing on the newly arrived parasite.

The problem, in fact, isn't sex, but the actual outcome of the sex, which are children.

You are literally being cuckolded by a fear of the future, no matter how much you might desire cumming in an actual woman.

>homo
>aint going to live a homo life
>but won't lie to a girl, marry her and ruin her life either
it's a life in solitude for me bros

>Voluntarily

Ayyyyy lmao

>been with gf for like 5 years
>family members start asking when we're going to get married and have kids
>tell them probably never

fuck all that shit, I'm going to be the cool uncle

I have the opposite problem. I don't want to mix my generics with short women.

I hardly even try out of fear of being used and I'm ugly on top of that.

She's a hottie, more?