So how exactly does Veeky Forums get girls?

So how exactly does Veeky Forums get girls?

>only leave the house to gym and get food
>hate hanging out with people
>socially awkward

However im by no means ugly and i have a pretty good physique (im on 1400mg tren 1g mast right now) but since I dont leave my house getting girls seems impossible

Havent had any luck with tinder since i only have awkward selfies, fb dosent really work since most of the people on my friends list are younger than me and im 24

Maybe fitbros can help each other out? Nothing worse than seeing the skinny dyel with a 9/10 hbb

bump

I think the easiest method of achieving one girlfriend is to have girls around you.

So try this
>find work, it will help you with your autism
>find an activity for your free time outside of your house
>find male friends who know girls
It will almost guarantee you to meet girls and talk to them, and this is the first step of getting a gf.

But i'm a socially awkward kissless virgin, so i don't know if it really works. I hope it helps you though, and good luck.

I'm sure all of us will own a girlfriend some day.

This is covered in the sticky. Once you hit 1/2/3/4, just fill out the paperwork and they overnight your new gf to you. It's not hard.

You don't have one because you thinking sharing your life with someone is "owning" a girlfriend

stop caring about having one and create a fun life for yourself.

what happens you get a gf and she sees how boring you live your life?

Don't get triggered, i was just memeing.

What i wanted to say with the last sentence is, that we are all gonna make it.

You're pretty much right. Go volunteer, join clubs, pick up an adult activity (ie. sailing) and just do it. Meet women organically, they don't just magically fall into your lap

i just want a girl to lift with , watch movies with, cook meals together with... cuddle with fuck

OMFG one of those thread again...

ok, first stop thinking girls are magical/mystical creatures worthy of devotion.
they aren't.

see yourself as if you currently are the social equivalent of a skinny dyel. Just train and go progressively.

Find something you like and cultivate yourself.
read, watch documentaries, develop skillz
(whatever subject, cooking, dancing, music, second language, etc.) travel, etc
develop an open mind!

Bonus: cultivate your sense of humor, watch comedians shows, learn few jokes etc.
(it's a strength beyond mesure especially in bad times)

then by fallowing your interests
(hopefully something with girls, avoid fantasy football or beer making if you don't like sausage fest..) you should end up in social groups
(equivalent of deadlift days) stay calm, stay polite!, use your big man voice to talk about what you saw/read when you feel the time is right. you'll be in a group with common interest, so less likely to be laughed at. (even if that happen stay calm, stay polite!)

Protip: learn to enjoy those interactions! it's not that hard. (i would advise theater course if you are crazy shy, i saw drastic positive change in some of my friends, it help with the "talk in public" thing)

Then you grow as a person and become more interesting and confident.(social 4plates here i come) Eventually you'll meet a girl. (if not change previously selected subject and fallow previous steps, if desperate, take up yoga classes).
remember to keep your sense of humor close, don't overthink it, try to have a good time. Your instinc should guide you at this point, our species survived so far for a reason...

You can do this OPs and Anons!
i'm counting on you!

I had only one gf so far due to an offline meeting of some online board/site.
She took my virginity: I had kissed one girl before but got cockblocked from that one by a friend.
I only was together with my last and only gf for like 1,5 years of long distance rel.

Now after 4 Years ... or is it more I don't even remember.. of no contact to girls, there was some polish blonde showing up at work. I work at a factory line so I have not much time to talk. I also think I was somehow really high on test that week. I listened 24/7 to Macintosh Plus and always hear the lyrics:

"I made up my mind, time is running out, make your move!"

I actually walked up to her and just said "Hi" she said "Hi" too and smiled.
I had to work on but the next time I asked her whats your name, where do you come from etc you get the gist.

And she was from the nightshift, I was changing dayshift and she only came a few minutes earlier so we pretty much just talked these few sentences.

Later on I heard from colleagues that these polish girls were to leave by end of the week (they only did some quality checking on some parts).

This kind of triggered my just fucking try it button as I had finished my day I walked up to her and just said hey, I heard you guys were leaving. I thought it would be fun to talk some more with you, why don't you give me your phone number. (I already created the entry with her name and handed her the phone with it open)

First she was surprised and said oh I only have whatsapp on my polish number, the other cellphone does not have whatsapp. I said with a smile then give me your polish number, you have wifi at home do you?

She was a little nervous and said oh yes of course, and typed the number swiftly. I said wow thanks, and turned around to go home wishing her goodbye and a nice night.

Long story short I chatted some bullshit with her and urged for a date, where I invited her for a good burger in town (it's a fresh place to eat) and we went walking in the park after

I just relied on online dating and eventually getting together with a woman that was after the same thing. Biggest hurdle was getting through the hurricane of shit women though but the ends justify the means.

Do you have a job? If not, you have no reason to even try. Unless your parents are loaded and you won't have to work for the rest of your life. Still, even then it would be nice to hoave some goal in life.

I own her, she owns me. Nothing wrong with that.

Well played user, that was great to read.

Oh sorry forgot to finish it, it was too long for one post.

So we walked in the park and just had some chatter about stuff people talk that get to know each other. There is so much to ask and talk about so never be afraid to get to know someone new! (I am the one to talk after fucking 4 years.. or whatever longer probably)

So I just went on with my daily life of shitty work and lifting in my homegym. I talked to her daily and just went on little dates with her every weekend.

I set goals to myself, like I want to kiss her tonight. Walking in the park again, I just clenched my balls and grabbed her hand. It's so simple and beautiful actually, nothing to be ashamed of as you just want to show your feelings.

some 15 minutes later we were at a pretty dimly lit spot in the park alone, we looked at the stars and the full moon. She said look how beautiful the stars are. And I said sorry I cant look as you just look so much nicer (heck I'm not native if you didn't notice so far).

I turned her towards me, looked her in the eyes and just said with a soft voice, please let me kiss you, you are so pretty. And I actually just fucking kissed her right there.

She was a little shocked I guess because she was kind of frozen and reacted very slowly to it. She said nothing afterwards and just grabbed my hand tighter as we walked further. Later that night I had kissed her like three more times and she was a lot more active.

Soooo long story shorter again, one day she wrote me If I could come over, she wants to tell me something. I went to her place, I pressed on telling me what she wanted to tell and she said please don't laugh I know it's stupid, she leaned on me and said I have fallen in love with you. It was so cute and beautiful. I said no it's not stupid at all I love you too.

Pretty much this and much more has happened in the past like 3 Months. So don't be a pussy, use that test in your balls to man up and just fucking ask what you want!

No but i have quite a bit of money however i spend it all on drugs

>employed for a year in a shop that's frequented by pensioners; still autistic
>my hobby has a very poor Male/Female ratio
>friends only hang around with their girlfriends

My coworkers assume I'm good with women, even though i never talk about that stuff with them. The truth is ive only had two relationships and havent had a date in two years. I'm in my thirties, too. So pathetic.

My efforts have literally had no effect on anything
I joined like 5 different societies at my college and within a day everyone was best friends, sharing contact details and hanging out in their free time and I was just sort of on the edge wondering why the fuck I havent dropped out yet

Even when I do talk to someone its so obvious they dont want me near them, I just start counting the seconds until that look spreads on their face and they awkwardly try and make their way somewhere else

exact here tbqh senpai

even when qt's approach me, within one sentence I can see their face drop with disappointment. What the fuck.

>Make great money over the summer
>12,50 an hour in a 7.25 state
>Can easily pull 200-300$ extra weekends
>only downside is being out in the heat
>but its at a beach
>20 hours a week

I honestly dont have to work during the school year if I manage my money and have some eggs left over from summer. Completely friendless, since all my old friends are out of touch. I play some games online with some culturally enriched gentlemen, but they dont fuck around IRL. I always feel like I am in some way imposing (autistism probably) if i act like I want to hang out IRL with them.

but what do?