Turns out 100% of professional athletes roid

>turns out 100% of professional athletes roid
>turns out 100% of muscular hollywood stars roid
>turns out 100% of professional trainers roid
>turns out 99% of youtube fitness stars roid
>turns out 100% of instagram fitness stars roid
>turns out 25% of guys at my local gym roid

I would never have gotten into this if I'd known just how bad it was for a natty. Society has NO IDEA how big of a lie the fitness industry is, and I was no different. There will ALWAYS be a plethora of not just people making careers off looking good to roid, but even just everyday guys who decide the side effects are worth it. Next to them, I will never look like I've achieved anything, and neither will you if you value your health. And this will never change. There is far too much money to be made. Nothing can be done.

Anything is possible :)

Strong stats my friend.

I have a 640squat, 445lb bench and 710lb deadlift without WADA-illegal substances.

Pic is me, Im close friends with a world champion powerlifter and a world record holder in squat, I'm 100% sure both are natty.

Theres no reason to compare yourself to people who take shortcuts. Its as nosensical as comparing your mile with the mile of someone on a motorcycle. There are always gonna be juicing faggots, forget about it, get over it and get on with your life.

Jesus christ you're a candy-ass. Did you ever consider the fact that there are reasons to improve yourself beyond getting laid and looking better than other people?

Show ur abs

You can easily look better than someone like Brad Pitt while staying natty(maybe not in the face). I suggest you stop being a bitch.

I dont have abs. I store all of my fat on my lower abdomen.

My training regime is hard, and training would be much harder if I was on a deficit. Being fat isn't something I want to be since its inefficient in my sport, but at the same time I cant walk around caring about visible abs.

welcome to lifting for strength and not for appearance.

Is the all high level athletes are on drugs thing a meme? Ive only seen it spouted on Veeky Forums and by Blaha who is a fat fuck.
I strongly believe guys like Candito are natty.

If you were on test and tren you would have abs.

I would, but all my gains would be illegitimate. So I don't really care.

>Is the all high level athletes are on drugs thing a meme?
Depends on the athletes. Some sports are really filthy and others are not. Depends a lot on the organization. Its a meme that most countries have drug programs, afaik thats pretty much exclusive to russia and similar eastern european shitholes. Possibly china and some south american countries too.

Blaha is a complete fool.
Candito is definitely natty. Hes actually not even much better than me, he outwilkses me by 2points, which is comparatively like a second on a mile.

>test and tren BROOOOO

fucking stupid

>Next to them, I will never look like I've achieved anything, and neither will you if you value your health. And this will never change. There is far too much money to be made. Nothing can be done.

And?

Wake up fucking retard.

70% of THE US POPULATION is overweight.

The fact that you have lifted (natty) for 1-2 years is enough to look much better than the average person, and there is no need to inject horse hormones into your ass to do it.

Besides, a lot of roiders don't even look good (such as the "25% at my local gym").
They're bigger, sure. But they train/eat like retards and get bloated and puffy and look worse than some natties.

Stop being a fucking retard idiot

You don't NEED roids to look good. If that's your goal - to be huge as hell then go for it. But you don't need them, and you need to have other hobbies and things going on in your life than lifting.

Not everything is about MUH GAINS MUH MASS. You'll grow out of 16-20 years of age soon enough and realize there's other important fauctes in your life. Now that's not to say fitness and physique isn't important - it is. But you don't have to be 220lbs 8% bf to look like you lift.

>Blaha is a complete fool
I thought so as well. Hes just some fat cunt sitting on a chair talking about how people look good because of drugs and genetics.

t. natty cuck

t. Natty cuck who has body dysmorphia and makes "why even lift natty" threads every single day

I fuck you're bitch every day.

No you don't

Stop making these threads. Roid if you want to, just shut up

Dont tell me what to do

height and weight?

Post your roided body, big guy

You need to realize that if you want to have good natty gains you will have to be built fat for some years before cutting

honestly the body is more anabolic when you permabulk between 13%-16% rather than trying to be always leaner

you will never get lean gains as a natty, your body has to know that you are a pig fuck before it can make a considerable amount of muscle

Yeah, right..."everyone else must be roiding" do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now.

>mfw

reminder that scooby has admitted to being on TRT

not natty

>you will never get lean gains as a natty
Thats a load of bs. Ive never actually bulked.
If I can make hypertrophy gains doing calisthenics at my homegym you have no excuse if you go to a gym and do a hypertrophy oriented routine. Stop being a bitch.

Next pic take it full frontal no angle bullshit, and show your full head, paint your face if you don't wanna show it, that will make things more comparable, you obviously take pics who make you seem bigger than you are

DON'T FALL FOR THIS GUYS SHIT HE HAS INCREDIBLE GENES AND MOST WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIFT HIS WEIGHTS EVEN ON STEROIDS
FUCKING TALENT CHAD

Are you greek?

You want me to spread my glutes for you as well user?

B A S E D
F
I
L
I
P

I see a biceps vein on a guy who would not even look like he lifts with a tshirt on.

I dont wear baggy shirts and always get mires. Some normies have even asked me if i want to be a bodybuilder(kek)

Cool.