>nigger hair

kinda looks like my first ex tho t b h

stop posting black women in the op reeee

this is trump's america now

Blonde hair and blue eyed women only!

hey ESTP is this your sister?

is she balding?

#tbt doing dope off gfs glutes

She's in the ICU now and I'm accross the country. Hold me fraud.

does she have itty bitty titties?

>coke

the one drug I dislike

even good coke is eh to me, guess I'd rather be tripping

is there a /fraud/ faq or something?

where do yall order from?

slick on chief wiggum, almost had us there

>She's in the ICU now
OD?

Nice lmao. Never got into coke after I saw several friends get super bad about it in high school.
She still your gf?
You just go up to the biggest guy in the gym and ask where he orders from.

Found out what was fucking my shoulder on bench.

I have a very small window of where I can grip without fucking my shit up. I cant grip normal or wide, or super close. Between normal and close grip I get no impingement. Move my hands out an inch and I fuck myself.

im on Veeky Forums obviously I dont like talking to people irl, plus im like 70% sure he is homosex and I really dont want to suck dick for test... or wait maybe i do...

Oh you didn't know? Roids make you gay dude. Just ask bimbo

Feminine penis isn't gay cap

As you can see that was posted by a Russian in the depths of Siberia and he is desperately trying to justify sucking dingle for pleasure.

>go off cycle
>fuck my shit up on aromasin
>see a doctor about it
>get testosterone test
>4,3 nmol/L

join your gym's post workout protein exchange

What did you do for pct?

hcg and treated feelings of incoming gyno with the aromasin

gee, who woulda guessed your test levels would never return to baseline

hint: theyr always declining anyway. your a faggot for cycling, b&c you fucking pussy

Cokelmao
It's heroin give me some credit.

I still dk the details she texted me a few hours ago and that's last I heard. Been at work until now.

We're not dating currently because I moved while she was in jail. She wants to move to where I'm at now but I'm unsure because I've been staying clean for a bit

anyway they're sending me to an endocrinologist and will have my levels fixed and consider a free gyno treatment :^)

Give me more detail besides "I took some drugs"
Ehhh I don't know you or her but it sounds like you should steer clear if she is an in and out of jail druggie
Keep us posted on what they are doing.

Welp. Just found out my GF cheated on me over the weekend.

She's always been a bit of a party girl, but I figured she knew how to go out, have fun, and remain loyal. Nope. She went off with one of her friends, did cocaine in some guy's hotel room, and then fucked him.

Told her I'm disappointed in her and need some time alone. This was ~7 hours ago? Understandably I should break up with her, but I feel like I'm between in a rock and a hard place. She's the only person in my life right now aside from family.

>Stay in an unhappy relationship
>Get out of it and be lonely

Jeez, if only both options didn't have the same outcome.

Why do you think you can't find another woman?

Get out. Have enough self respect to not put yourself in a worse place.

18 year old skelly here, i have 3 months worth of mk-677 25mgx90. Trying to bulk up, any tips or preparation, do i need any PCT?

>Party girl
>loyal

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

btw its legit shit, got it from I R C B I O
>inb4 im a shill
nope just letting yall know so none of you think im taking prohormones

Wtf leave her you faggot

You're going to eat another mans nut?

go away we have a resident mk shill aready

Fuck her one last time then leave her immediately after you ejaculate.

>>Stay in an unhappy relationship
>>Get out of it and be lonely

howabout get out of it and don't be fucking lonely. fuck her shes going to go behind your back and fuck some random-ass dude you need to dump that bitch and move on. oh boohoo you're going to be lonely for a little, so what? you'll find someone else.

>She's always been a bit of a party girl, but I figured she knew how to go out, have fun, and remain loyal.

Goddamn dude. You need to have some self awareness. I would never date a "party girl" no matter what. Hope you learned your lesson - break up with that sloot and then fuck one of her friends as payback.

No pct needed. How much did you spend for the 90 pills?
When are you buying some memek747 user? Hmmmmmm?..

>
daily re-re-re-re-reminder dagends thing masT isnt a beast on wheels with a snorkel full of pussy

all in all i would say he is the slipside of a coin of size and will eat your with a side of fries mean machine mean machine mean machine

still in miami

i spent 210 for liquid mk. 3 bottles each with 30 servers of 25mg, fuck capsules. kind of physched, going to post office to grab it tommorow

>67.5g sugar consumed today
wow

i guess thats what i get for eating 2 pears and an apple? lol

time to get diabetes

Sugar is fine. Diabeetus is caused by insulin resistance which is caused by being a lazy peice of shit who eats all day.

I've done no sugar, Ive done no carb keto shit, Ive done proper paleo. Doesn't matter. Eat the right amount of kcals, plenty of protein, and don't eat megaprocessed bullshit and you get 99.9% of the benefits

yea normally i dont get any. just that i am on 750 dnp

>day 3 of dnp
>breaking out into rashes already even while using benadry
welp

lel
a lel
a lelelel

people are gonna call me retarded (again) but when i started this run, i had a minor rash all over my torso, a bit on my shoulders, and on the inside of my elbows

i ignored it (took some zyrtec for 3 days and then got lazy with it) and now it's completely gone

Threadly reminder that cheating a little bit on rows is desirable because of the stretch you get when catching heavier weights.

And that landmine rows destroy your lower lats more than any other movement.

Supposedly it's not an alergy to the dnp, but instead all sorts of shit your body stores in it's fat is suddenly in your bloodstream causing the allergic reaction.

Always thought that was neat.

I am also an in and out of jail druggie

I was told benadryl would fix this reeee

it's limited right now (but incredibly itchy and very hard to resist scratching) and I don't exactly want this shit to spread all over.

no hives tho

increasing my benadryl dosage from 25mg/day to 100mg/day, hopefully this works

dont be a fucking pussy user, she is just gonna cheat on you again and again

leave her.

if she wants to continue to be FWB or something then thats fine, but definitely be dating other women

or fuck it tell her you take her back and just fuck her while you find someone who isnt a dumb slut

whatever you do

dont be loyal to someone who isnt loyal to you

It will help with it, but it won't 'fix' anything because nothing is broken. Your body is havan allergic reaction to something, this is normal. So you take something that slightly reduces the reaction so it's not completely terrible.

>100mg/day
Lmfao don't be retarded. Look up 'anti-cholinergic drug effects'. Benedryl=dph='anti-cholinergic

Shit will pass. Maybe lower the dose of dnp if it's that unbearable.

weird mine didnt itch or hurt at all

Wait are you the guy that got the double order?
Most people here are lmao.

it's day 3 (well, next pill in like 6 hours so almost day 4)

it's still building up and I'm still on 250mg/day so I can't exactly lower the dose

that's kind of why I'm panicking with the benadryl right now, if it's this bad this early I don't think increasing to 500 is a good idea...

Give it three more days before changing anything. Bet you it gets mostly better or goes away entirely.

Seems made up. Maybe it's the poison you're taking on a regular basis.

>he didn't buy 125mg pills so he could dose evenly throughout the day
>laughinggirlscoveringface.jpg

>Most people here are lmao
Id wager there's a higher percentage of roiding autistic wannabe chads

>needing to dose 125mg caps throughout the day

i am fine taking 750mg at once. there is no point in doing that for 250...

Anything fat soluble is gonna be plugged into your adipose tissue, that shit isn't circulated quickly hence thc metabolites detected even months after the last dose.

Whether that is what is causing the reaction is debatable, but it is a distinct possibility.

It's not like DNP dumps it all into your bloodstream day one.

Yeah but it WILL cause an uptick of all these metabolites/heavy metals/etc in your bloodstream from day one.

>tfw my friend wont share his nude selfies with me
T.T

no I'm the guy who sent money to the wrong address

>what are blood concentration levels.

>People think dope is cocaine

All of my wat.

Well you have two options

>stay clean and don't stick around your ex
>relapse and repeat what you already went through all over again if you don't kill yourself this time.

Your choice fampai.

I have some doubts that this would be enough to cause itching and hives. Know what does that? Dangerous fucking allergens.

Leaf? I'm confused now?
Not Miami bro that got free stuff?
I don't know nothing about dope man. I pass on grass.
D.A.R.E.

Lmfao looks like you've already made up your mind.

Go ahead and believe what you want user, Im not here to stop you

Describe in detail this good coke. Physical traits such as color, texture and smell.

I'll be upfront and say I don't believe youve had good yayo. I love psys too but there's no denying how pleasant good stims are, and coke is one of the smoothest and kindest ones if you find good shit.

Yellowing/brownish/pinkish. Rocks.

t. guy who doesn't really like coke

>tfw swap from 1g test 1g eq to 600mg tren 250test 250eq

This shits gonna be so good. Come to think of it i spent months binging like 4 or 5k cals of shit on tren but never really got fat.

>landmine rows
Do you mean t-bar rows or meadow rows?

Question for those of you more experienced with tren...

I'm eating 3400 calories a day, have been for the past three weeks while blasting 700mg of Tren a week. I should be gaining about a pound a week. Instead, the scales either not moving or it goes down slightly. Traps and shoulders have had obvious development during this time, and people at the gym are commenting on my size gains. Is this normal when bulking on tren?

yeah canada
the shipping says its in miami now

all these fuckers mirin my gainz im the motherfucking running this train im a goddamn meatball with lots of cheese there plenty of you but only one me im the master move in the shredded game im a king of size and money and fame you just nothing but a bottle of shame

whos got the needles whos got the jam whos the time to be a man im a horse cross brick im a two ton dick im a roll of the rick and you can lick my clit im a mister t on speed and especially im the best of the best and fuck the rest just rub their heads and go to bed its time for me and it over for you so go and bite on my chunky poo

all grapes are equal heres a pidgeon to settle your dues no go and eat your butter cheese you thistle buns

Bimbo hasn't posted most of the day - my prediction is that he got in another fight with the girl and she said she can't live with him and never wants to see him again.

I could copy paste this every time

Tbar rows, with the v-shaped thing with two handles so I don't fuck my wrist.

Most of the work comes from just holding that shit while horizontal (and catching it at the bottom without folding in half) so I always load that fucker heavy.

coke is best drug.

In other news, I'm still attempting to work around my disc that is 9mm out of place and keeps randomly makin my foot go numb.

ah, i've been doing them and focusing on the squeeze at the top, so i'm using lighter weight / smaller plates to get a better contraction. maybe i'll try it your way since my lower lats are lacking.

what is 36 hour half life

I find usually I get a much better pump from any kind of row if I cheat a bit. The beauty of the row is catching a heavy ass bar without rounding your back or falling over, and then reversing it. Lats play two roles, thoracic extension and shoulder extension, and this catch-and-reverse motion works both of them.

Exception being unilateral shit like DB rows. Those feel free to focus solely on contraction, since usually the db isn't heavy enough to truly tax thoracic extension.

Gl user. I want giant monstrous backs for everyone who puts their heart in it

Ya I checked. It's coming lol. Only way to get it to you international guys faster is DHL but that shit is $40 minimum usually.
Lmao

wow idiots actually buy this shit

now he will never stop shilling it since it works on retarded 16 year old manlets who want to grow

Yes people buy effective, high quality, lab tested chemicals from a reliable vendor. Shocking I know...
I guess you could buy mystery untested bathtub chemicals and run the risk of getting face tumors.
I don't know anything about that though...

Read 'Back mechanic' by Stuart McGill. Endorsed by garagebro who fucked his discs as well, but has worked back up and is now deadlifting heavier than before.

Basic exercises to help in the meantime
>Bird-dogs
>Planks (especially side planks)
>Deadbugs
>Curl-ups
>Cat-camels(don't push these, just the basic motion is enough)

These will help.

>effective
theres that spicy memerino again

Lab testing third party?

If so, by who? Jano?

I have bloodwork to prove it.
Jesus man. Go see a doctor ffs.
I have friends that work in a lab that develops new drugs and does research on proteins before moving to rats.
Long story short I have access to millions of dollars in lab equipment and I test everything here in the US.
Jano is great though. I don't have anything bad to say about the guy. Very professional.

Got told I look jacked as fuck today

Am- am I making it? Thanks fraud

pretend to be okay with it and very forgiving and then in 2 weeks just completely ghost her and never ever see her again.

She will be so fucking emotionally destroyed she might actually understand how you felt.

Ok so you can't prove shit all to anyone about purity besides"lol I got lab connections!"

Fucking at least shill correctly

Go up to the biggest guy in the gym and whisper in his ear 'ravioli, ravioli, give me the trenboloni'

What do you want man? HPLC? HNMR? Gas chromatography?
I gots it all breh...

Trips he should do it

if i got all that shit done on cat piss to confirm its cat piss, its still cat piss that doesnt do shit. if it was worth anything actual roiders would be buying it instead of only angsty 5'5 autistic teens

Proof from a neutral party

thx senpai i'ma buy it right now.