Check time

check time
so lets say youre in the gym
yeah that's right, the gym (crazy for YOU to be there hahahaha)
Alright then, lets pretend that youre in the gym

So yeah you're in the gym. You turn left, you look right, then BAM, right there. Girl bent over in yoga pants. What do YOU do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8738wDS0TMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the gym?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=8738wDS0TMA

Fuk what a qt I've never wanted someone else to succeed so much. Am I gonna m-make it

i wish this would happen once ever i'm so tired of being surrounded by apes and old people

I'm not clear on something. In this scenario, am I in the gym?

naw

I'd marry cerebral palsy girl. It's not genetic, right?

Wait, hold up, you lost me at the end there. Where am I again?

Pop a half chub and proudly show it off

Make sexcci eye contact in between sets.

Brush past her while walking to get some dumbells, etc.

go to the gym and work out

But you're already IN the gym. I think.

It wasn't entirely clear.

sniff

This happened tonight to me, like 5 times....

Cool night (upper 60's F.), *every* babe wearing ultra tight yoga ShoRTs.... *and* doing bent over rows with the diamond bar...

Holy cow I really know where all the dents are in the rubber floor mats now....

>mfw avoiding any eye contact or looking at glutes.

I would yell and hoot at her. Tell her to bounce on this dick. I make good children with her yes.

>arab detected

Where am I in this situation?

Continue with my set because I don't feel the need to objectify women everywhere I go.

Glance at every chance. Not handsome enough to brazenly gawk at it the whole time. Also, that's a hotel room, not a gym. I feel lied to because I heard somewhere that I was in the gym. Don't know where I heard it though.

Those fucking numbers

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

I feel like this has the potential to turn rapey so I avert my eyes and think about Jesus

This except I objectify women everywhere I go as that's all they're good for, and deep down that's exactly what they want.

find a good mirror angle

Check her out for a couple seconds, then go back to doing what I was doing before. maybe look again once or twicce before never thinking about her again. the end,

Go to the good gym that has bodybuilder women

>bodybuilder women

I don't get it. If I turn left, then look right, I would be looking the same way as before I turned to left.

I assumed this gym was a series of intersecting hallways, like a maze, and that I just turned a corner and looked down another hallway.

a true hero

But I'm not in the gym?

>You're bad. I personally like the lower-body lifter women, but if they do arms it can be sexy too.