youtube.com/watch?v=E4KaYvdArVc
youtube.com/watch?v=_PNwazsOXjs
instagram.com/p/BMqHQ8LgqZl/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf
youtube.com/watch?v=TaiRwCiONg8
sleefs.com/products/usa-2016-compression-tights-leggings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for i am very gay

powerlifting is for faggots

>i don't know how to deal with this. I feel the same but just not as severely as her.

>RIP brown people

Sup, senpai. How's everyone doing?

It's 9:30pm and I'm 2000kcal under what I planned to eat today

Double cheeseburger yet again ugh. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a twink shit

Iktfb

I'm actually looking forward to my next cut since I won't have to spend so much time making/getting food and eating.

>tfw I know that feel
>tfw shoulder is hurting and I'm losing gains and will have to know that feel of 2pl8 again

ayyy
good lad

>Big Alex's reaction
CUTE

>That speed
WEW, congrats mang

>How's everyone doing
Exhausted, almost failed my last triple at 85% today for w2d2 3x int med, but everything else moved ok. Did farmers walks with 325 and it felt good.

>I, Aaron Boardshorts, am a proud Trumpeteer

muh gunz, muh libertee

>muh guns
you're god damn right.
I'm sitting here with 8 guns already deciding whether or not I really want to spend $1000 on a FN 5.7

Big Alex big arms.

Be glad it's not guitars....

They can run you a pretty penny....

>boom

I have an AR and two pistols. They weren't going anywhere no matter who was elected. Also anyone who ever posts or shares anything related to M*** Y********** needs to be punched in the mouth.

Also no, you don't, but an Eastern bloc rifle, much more fun.

Trip on PoodlePuncher

How'd you hurt your shoulder? Have you taken some time off and is it healing up?

Yeee I'm excited how fast it moved. I guess benching 4x a week is good for your bench.

U U U U

Just so we're on the same page here the original author of the contents of my posts were indeed by a man that shares my first name, but not also my identity.

5.7 is a gimmick.
I just picked up an AR and another Rem 700 and a lower for a pistol caliber ar

These are kinda old but im bored so here you go.
>inb4 back rounding in deadlift, i know
squat: I did 3 plates for 3 before this but didnt film it
youtube.com/watch?v=E4KaYvdArVc
deadlift:
youtube.com/watch?v=_PNwazsOXjs
thx

like, i'm bothered for the same reason.

But I'm not about to get my panties in a twizzle just because trump won.

I'm more concerned with finding a pragmatic solution to preventing him from scrapping obama's clean power plan (garbage, but it's better than nothing and better than letting the coal embers burn), and preventing him from pulling out of the paris agreement.

you know, the things that could actually get alot of us killed

new thread

I guess it's getting better.

Holy shit, you're acting like a faggot.
All that hyping, all that gear, acting super tough, for a sub 3pl8 squat.
And that deadlift looked awful.

(you)

climate has only gone up 1.4 degrees in the last century. The environment doesn't matter quit being a cuck

thx for your input dude, much appreciated

Wow deadlifting 225 this thread sure is legit, I bet everyone in here is a real powerlifter

you dont know how to deadlift and you scream like bodybuilder fags that want to show everyone how much they curl. You are a faggot

the fuck did you expect when you posted garbage of that cringey caliber

yeah it's totally not an accelerated rate or anything

We have much bigger issues at hand than worrying about the climate. also show me proof that it is increasing at an accelerated rate, not being a cunt just curious

man I hate you already

humans are cancer just get on board and watch them fuck up this planet faster then usual
we should all die

Ted?

you first champ

someones having a good day

I expected what happened, I wasn't being sarcastic.

ok thats fair, you still need to fix that disgusting form and quit grunting though

We have big issues, but none of those matter in the long run if we don't fix this, and right now its quite possibly the most critical time to fix it.

I REALLYfucking hate to post this as "proof" because it's so over used, but its all I have on my laptop and it really does get the point across.

I agree with the sentiment that we're really a "leech" on this planet, but I don't agree with the attitude.

I argue that humans are a pretty incredible thing, and we're capable of a lot, and that includes taking good care of the earth. (this sounded hippy af)

I dont see why I wouldnt get 3 white lights for that deadlift, I didnt hitch.

almost took it

ive got trouble taking info from something like this but lets assume everything here is true what makes you think we can reverse this without changin our way of life. No forms of renewable or clean energy have been found to viable becuase they cost to much to create, take up too much space and dont produce energy. Why is this an issue that we need to deal with now, i have a higher chance of being killed by a terrorist than i do being killed by the earths temp.

N U C Y U L A R

Can u lyft that?

Our way of life is wasteful to a ridiculous degree nigger. We should actively be trying to change

>no clean energy sources

Nuclear is the clean energy source of the future

i will not change unless there is a viable source of alternative fuel. Im not gonna go back to 1492 and heat my fucking house with a fireplace

I want to do crossfit but I want to take my time and use good tech. Would I get kicked out for that??

@39378066
just give up sean, you know nothing of energy politics

not even mad, its crazy that his spine can even hold that much weight.

@

nice

>watching crossfit
>cheering to see someones spine explode

C'MON!

>He doesn't have a comfy cozy woodstove

No, but when I do lift, I don't risk injuring myself because I feel that I would rather do it properly than have to heal for months or even years because I did it in a stupid way.

You have to pass a test before you're allowed in. If you're not stupid enough, you have to go work out with all of the other non-stupid people.

Man wood stoves are the best

>i have a higher chance of being killed by a terrorist than i do being killed by the earths temp.

yikes..... that is a pretty severe misjudgement of the implications of long term climate change.

>Why is this an issue that we need to deal with now
>what makes you think we can reverse this without changing our way of life

Let me put it this way. Think of energy as money. But carbon is the actual currency (NOT like a carbon cap and trade). Imagine that we have a carbon spending limit. Between right now and 2100 we can only spend $5,000,000 dollars in carbon. We cannot get more. Once we've spent it, it's spent.

Imagine that every year we spend $50,000 in carbon

Now imagine the amount of energy, manpower and resources that are going to be required to tackle this problem, whether we deal with it now or in 2090. Lets say it's $3,000,000

Would you REALLY want to wait until 2050, when we have only a little bit carbon expenditure left after paying for everything to find a "sustainable carbon energy solution"? what if it takes you longer than 6 years (you'd break even in 2056) to figure out how to do it? You don'y have any money left. You can't do it, you're shit out of luck.

pls... traditional PWR reactors are "ok", but we need thorium... we can't even do an actual LFTR, but even a non LFTR MSR thorium breeder / plutonium burner would be game changing... and they've already been built ;_;

I do that when I see the pajeets deadlift

>tfw maintaining on 3,000 calories a day
>tfw 20% bf
>tfw will take me literally a year to recomp down to 15%

so cut and be done with it in a month

Just the fucking best

First for C6W

i know that the rest of your body will look like 15%, but will your face still be fat?

wew lads
ASA u80kg strongman deadlift record

>mixed grip + straps + suit + hitch
nice memes

>Mixed grip+straps

How do I achieve this level of Dank Memeing?

that hitch

wew

That was the most bizarre looking hitch I've ever seen in my life.

That was incredibly hard to watch.

>tfw I have an MIA Fender and some rando LTD
No complaints.

:^)

I have a WASR + Vepr in x54r, don't worry friend

Took off 2.5, will take off another 1.5 and see. It sucks, but whatever. Bench press. Was using a grip to wide than I should I think and it really stressed my AC / shoulder.

Those rem's look neat, but I always want a tacticool stock.

How stupid would it be for me to stop deadlifting 3 weeks out to increase my squat and only deadlift the week before

Shoulder starting to have a little niggle in it

Shit. Bench has been going well recently

what's stopping someone with a lot of capital from building a thorium reactor?

Regulation? Lack of fuel because there isn't an established demand for it?

Made me a little sick to vote for Stein because of her stupid nuclear positions, but I picked her over Aleppo man in a 50/50 toss up where I didn't agree with either on a lot of issues

probably better to do some sort of deadlift variant

rack pull, halting dead.

Very stupid.
If you're 3 weeks out you shouldn't be trying to increase your lifts. Time for that is over. You should be peaking

Regulation, sounds like. There's an older startup called ThorCon that has a plan to get a modular thorium reactor on the market very quickly, but they've been stuck trying to find a host country that will let them build a prototype for years.

It's frustrating from my perspective. Engineering challenges are actually a bit less (more in some aspects, but over all less), safety is much much better, proliferation risk is orders of magnitude less, thorium abundance is retarded.

eh, >aleppo man's climate policy wasn't much better.

Why Nuclear over Solar

Forgive if stupid, am Arts

Solar is a stupid meme that requires rare metals from China.

more energy dense. Would be like a AAA battery powering your house

is there a downside to them, other than being scary nuclear?

I've been hearing the thorium meme for a while and it sounds like there's probably a glaring aspect that its proponents leave out, or someone would be running with it

Peaking?

I'm weak af lad and can probably add another 20 lbs

Might do

this girl is so pretty it's depressing

IT'S ANOTHER INSTAPOUTINE!

instagram.com/p/BMqHQ8LgqZl/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf

youtube.com/watch?v=TaiRwCiONg8

watch this

well, as it sits now, it would be stupid af to not use both.

I think the biggest argument that we should NOT be leaving nuclear out of the equation is the difference in energy density.

Chemical energy on a per mass basis has it's best case scenario with hydrogen. 142 MJ / KG for H2 combustion. Gasoline, nat gas, etc are all significantly less than this.

Nuclear fission reactions are many orders of maginude more. U233 fission (U233 is made from neutron absorption of fertile Th232) releases 81.95 TJ per kg.

so we have, for 1 kg:
Chemical: 142,000,000 J
Nuclear: 81,950,000,000,000 J

additionally, there's a FUCK load of thorium on the planet...

Also this isn't to discredit traditional solid fuel U235 PWR reactors (the kind that mostly exists today), but thorium has so much potential.

Yeah. They literally could be the saving grace of humanity *IF* we had access to Li7 more readily on earth. The salt used in the thorium blanket / MSR combo that makes thorium REALLY attractive has to be made with Li7 instead of the more prominent Li6 species.

Because of this, realizing the full potential of thorium reactors isn't really feasible. (literally out of our control unless we find a magical source of Li7)

BUT, thorium can still be used in breeder reactors that are used to burn up military grade plutonium so it's no longer a proliferation risk, and still get lots of extra energy out. This wont' ever fly though due to regulations. which is disheartening.

this is the story of my life. But yeah, I agree.

I'm digging your bench setup. Looks mechanical af

faggots are for powerlifting

that kid always mires everytime

Fun some leggings for underscore

sleefs.com/products/usa-2016-compression-tights-leggings

>The kid at 4:52

I have found my motherfuckin spirit animal

Damn that shit lit

when I first saved that image, I commented that I was going to have sex with a girl that hot in my lifetime

I've come to terms with the fact that, barring pure luck/coincidence or getting my net worth in the 9 digit range, I probably won't.

I think I'm ok with it. And there's some kind of zen feeling in that.

If I dedicated literally all of my time and resources to it, sure, my chances would be pretty decent. But I'd rather try to work on more worthwhile things in my life.

I think Veeky Forums might be slowly turning me from a dog to a tfw no gf beta phaggot

I'm still hung up on the realization that I will literally never sling any poon even remotely close to attractive as that.

hurts for some reason

>I'm digging your bench setup. Looks mechanical af

I'm really happy with my bench atm. It's about the only lift where I feel like things are doing exactly what they're supposed to. I'm happy with my deadlift progress, but it's so fuckin sloppy it's just a matter of time before I tweak something.

And fuck squats.

>well, as it sits now, it would be stupid af to not use both.

Ok, so I actually understood what you wrote, mostly because I'm a bit of a closet sci-fi nerd so I knew what a Joule was, and understood terms like "mega joule" and the like, but for the record if someone ever tells you "please explain, am art student" you need to dumb that shit down, significantly. Like

FUG

Eh. When the lights are off pretty doesn't mean shit.

job interview on Tuesday lads

goodbye gains

>having sex in complete darkness
Is there anything more pathetic?

...not having sex

Having sex.

Having sex with anyone from plg

Trump voters

me and meralda had sex last night

Hillary voters