I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and am not winning. I need a diet and exercise plan...

I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and am not winning. I need a diet and exercise plan. I've been going to the gym and swimming almost daily, followed a low carb plan it's not working. I'm 130kg, any plans out there for fatties? I've read the sticky etc

Other urls found in this thread:

mytdee.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCLDHEtL4F8
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZduVxlP_U
normalbreathing.com/index-myths.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apply what you read in the sticky for a long period of time

>130kg
>can't lose weight

literally HALF what you're eating

The easiest first step is to cut out sugary drinks, snacks and fastfood

mytdee.com/

>I've been going to the gym and swimming almost daily, followed a low carb plan it's not working.
You're maybe not tracking your calories right, or cheated. Be honest with yourself, have you been cheating on your diet and consuming more?

Ok, sounds good but the other thing is I feel super lethargic and feel like collapsing at the gym/pool

>low carb

Total meme. Restrict your calories and you will lose weight. Don't use shortcuts

Already done that

yeah it happens when you cut your calories a lot.

This is literally my first time posting here. Not OP.

At the start of August I was 278lbs. I'm currently 254. Apart from playing badminton once a week, I don't really do any exercise. I guess I'm doing ok.

Can someone explain plateuing to me? Is that when my calorie intake matches my resting metabolic rate and I need to apply exercise to burn calories?

Roughly what weight would that be at? I'm 6 foot 2.

No you haven't because if you actually did you would have seen results.

Yes I have, even went to get my thyroids tested. I eat too much but I've been eating healthy food, whole foods, low carbs etc

you look almost 40 so you have to work twice as hard.

So how do I combat this? I can't lift or ride or swim if I feel lethargic

>Apart from playing badminton once a week, I don't really do any exercise. I guess I'm doing ok.
That's not ok you're obese dude you need to move more.

Increase water uptake to like a gallon a day to manage portion sizes

add me on skype im bored asf and ill write you a meal plan for a few weeks. ive lost 85 lbs so i think i know what works skype: reaactive

Not OP but seems like a good place to ask

God tier cutting foods? Getting sick of filling up on broccoli

Congratulations you are now experiencing fatigue. It means your body is actually metabolising all of your lardy layers you fat sack of shit. If you feel like you're going to pass out stop.

Otherwise, don't stop. Keep going. Press forward. Unless you want people to continue to see you as a vast landscape filled with endless jiggly mountains punctuated by murky and fetid crevices. If you want human relations beyond Barnum and Bailey enthusiasts, cetologists, and land surveyors then stick to a plan and patiently trudge forward to shed the undulating mass of viscous flesh that docked itself onto your body.

Godspeed

Pickles for snacks senpai. Greek yogurt is pretty GOAT. Cottage cheese is great.

Started 315lbs jan, am 255 today. My progress is slow but sure (mostly cause I fucked up a lot), here's what I did.

Cut any liquid thats not water, learn to love water.
Get on that c25k, on off days go for at least a 4mile walk.
Sticky calorie counting and tdee stuff of course.
Most important here, fuckin discipline yourself to not eat.

FUCK I never even thought of pickles and I fucking love pickles. It'll make a nice change from the weird looks I've been getting buying 4-5kg of broccoli at a time.

Cheers cunt

nah i think you just need to cut ur calories more. the more weight you lose the more you have to restrict ur cals. get a tracking app and track ur shit and if ur not losing weight eat less. for weight calculate ur bmi and thing 18.5-25 is good u choose

egg whites have so fucking little calories and a lot of protein as well

I love me some potato chips and the salty crunch is everything i could ask for in a snack, especially when I can crush a bowl for like 20 cals. Cheers senpai

Don't do low carb. Please, its torture and futile. Go low fat so you can eat heaps of vegetables and fruits that satisfy you. Don't eat oil. Here are the steps you need, believe me or not you will be free from the weightloss cycle and be able to redicrect your life to better things.

1. Constantly breathe through your nose only, even when exercising super hard. The more you breathe the more alkaline your blood gets, the more it wants to make it acidic by eating acidic food. If you breathe through your nose you will have energy instead of hunger.
youtube.com/watch?v=zCLDHEtL4F8

2. Drink a green smoothie every day, sample: spinach + frozen berries + apple. minerals vitamins energy and no apetite

3. cut out meat and dairy , or at least oil. don't listen to low carb shit, it works temporarily because your cutting out a food group, but carbs the best. why would you cut out carbs jesus chirst you get fat when you mix carbs and fat.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZduVxlP_U

4. Work out for an hour a day. work yourself up to it if you have to.

Its not usual Veeky Forums advice, but I promise you'll feel amazing.

Workout plan: Jim Stoppani's Six Week Shortcut to Shred

Meal plan:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2-4 times a day, go off of your hunger level:

5.5 ounces lean protein (chicken, turkey etc.)
1/3 cup brown rice
1 cup mixed steamed vegetables

There's also room for a protein shake for after your workout

With that routine and diet I lost 40 pounds in about 4 months or so. I've moved onto a more tolerable diet and exercise plan since then, but the plan I laid out is great for forcing yourself into it and exercising your willpower.

Weight is lost by consuming less calories than you expend. None of this low carb bullshit, you don't even need to exercise to lose weight, though you should exercise because it's good for you. Figure out what your TDEE is then eat less calories than that. You will lose weight, all you need is willpower.

egg white are better than eggs in every way, no cholesterol, and you can eat wayyyy more for the same calories

The breathing shit you just mentioned is complete bullshit. Your blood returns to normal pH within minutes of regular breathing, if you were to alkalize your blood by hyperventilating.

We're in a constant state of hyperventilation though because of western lifestyle. We breathe about 3 times as much as we used to 100 years ago.
normalbreathing.com/index-myths.php

Thanks

>39378149

What a load of horse shit

source: resp physician

Lentils and green split peas.

I'm suprised so few people talk about them. They're cheap as fuck, easy to season, have a shit ton of fiber, decent amount of protein (you can always add chicken), and are stored dry.

To cook them you just throw them in a pot and boil that shit for 35 minutes or so.

this chick has some really hairy tits

Dear op,

Buy yourself a kitchen scale, weight everything that goes in your mouth and calculate exactly how much calories you eat. Dont use cups or spoons, its only for retards.

I also use some TDEE calculator. I took the worst calculation with the 'coach potatoe' option. So for 130kg my tdee was 2k kcal/day. Started to eat 1500 klcal/day but it was too slow, now i eat 1k kcal/day. Prioritize proteins.
I also do sport.

Feeling lethergic? Who cares? Do sport. I use a rower myself, but anything is fine since we are fat, only need is to move, not even need to optimize it. It will help not loose all the muscles while getting thin : )

But all of this is in the sticky post, its super usefull, use it.

Remind, only very necessary thing, its your own mind and will to do it.
Help yourself, and put directly in garbage all your junk food from fridge, freezer and storage. When you go in shop, make a list, and stick to it. Don't buy donuts and cola or you will eat it.

Decide to start NOW, not tomorrow else you will never do it.

Good luck fat bro : D

Dude, I'm 1.98m and I weigh 100kg (currently on Test-E cycle).

The amount of food I have to take in is phenomenal. You're certainly shorter than me, so even if you ate half of what I hate (which is what a normal person would eat) you should lose weight rapidly.

You probably just fucking eat too fucking much. Yes, losing weight means being hungry. Deal with it. Learn to eat like a normal person.

Cheap as fuck is an understatement for this GAWD tier food.
Lentils are like, a dollar ten a pound. As you said, loaded with protein and fiber. Here let me check mine.
10 fucking grams a serving of protein and 11 fiber. You can eat 2-3 servings of this shit easy in one sitting.
If you are SERIOUS about your gains, get on the fucking lentils bandwagon. My best advice is to make a soup.
You can get as fancy as you want but basically add half a bag to a pot, add a container of chicken broth, some water, some onions or whatever, maybe some rice if youre about that life, boil it up and you have about 3-4 healthy protein rich meals out of that half bag.
Its good shit.

This is good advice.

What's your TDEE?

A 50% cut is going to fuck you up, you might lose tons of weight but you'll lose all the little muscle you had and end up looking like shit if you keep on it long term

up your calories up to a 20% cut and start lifting or do a home workout

Thank you man.

Still i will keep on going with this for now. I still need to loose 50-55kg and ill gain muscle back at this point.

The 50% calories cut was not an advice to follow, just my own shit.

Good luck all : )

was 133kg 6 months ago now i am at 106kg.

i did at least 1h of cardio a day, running or swimming.

ate 1400-1600 kcal a day ( now at 1.200) and its working

just track your shit with an app and thats it

/thread

Body recomposition 101
Forget about the scale, get stronger and faster
Lift 60% 1 rep max 3 times a week
Run 4 min walk 2 min: intensity as hard as you can't talk, as easy as you can last for 2 sets minimum, 3 times a week

3 meals: tubers/pasta/rice veggies fruits nuts animal protein

No snacks

No memes: they work for the photoshoot but are not a sustainable lifestyle. Also people doing them act like cultists

>im bloated
Let your body adapt
>but my meme werks
I'm a former memer... Training your calories is the only way to longterm health

Fat fuck

Newbie here, just curious about best method for egg white extraction.

Do you still buy the full egg, and just toss the yolk, or do you buy the carton of the egg whites standalone?
general egg white cooking tips plz