Does Veeky Forums have a drug problem?

Does Veeky Forums have a drug problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBaYDLLSK4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alcoholic for 8 years then heroin addict for 2, now mostly clean for 3

No I do not use any drugs

I do what normies would consider a lot of coke. Most addicts would laugh at someone barely doing a half g once a month though.

I am addicted to self-pity, or whatever synaptic chemical it is that makes me feel like a failure at all times.

Fapping, if that is a drug.

Alcohol abuser for 13 years. Trying to stop because the self hatred while sober outweighs the numb feeling while drunk.

How do people become alcoholics? I'm getting to the point in my binge drinking career where hangovers make me not want to drink.

Smoke weed daily. I wouldnt consider it a problem though because my dealer has ran out several times sometimes for a week and I never have any negative side effects from quitting abruptly.

heroin on and off a couple years now

stopped binge drinking and smoking weed but my roommates smoke now I just need to quit cigarettes again

Normies sniff a gram a week, you're retarded and never did coke.
I just smoke 4g weed daily and have been like this for years.

Genetic predisposition, shitty life

what's the pic from?

You stop caring. Life becomes the hangover

Don't cry for me. I'm already dead

I have had maybe 20 bad hangovers in my life, and I've been drunk at least 5000 times. I think lack of hangovers may be a genetic adaptation that corrolates with alcoholism. Like maybe I just process the poison better than most people can.

Smoked pot every day alone for 2 years. Drank all day everyday with a group of buddy's for 2 years. Went on a brief codeine extendebender. Dried out for a year then got my shit together and started lifting.

Now I enjoy a drink occasionally and smoke a joint every few weeks, unless I'm on a cut. Once in a blue moon I'll pop a couple T3s. If I'm cutting or maintaining I'm taking caffeine and ephedrine capsules everyday. When I do get a serious cold/cough I'll drink a bottle or two of cough syrup and enjoy the ride.

Used to do heroin but OD on Fentanyl and I've been turning around since

youtube.com/watch?v=kBaYDLLSK4g

dexamphetamine for my adult adhd.
benzos for when the dex makes me not sleep
caffeine for when the benzos make me very sleepy the next day
alcohol to take the edge off the caffeine.

Former meth user for four years. Clean now for over two. Still smoke cigs.

do u mix the benzos and amphetamines like a pharmaceutical speed ball

sometimes.

its acutalyl quite effective depending on your dose.

10mg dexamphetamine + 15mg oxazepam gives you calm focus without too much loss of mental capacity.

Yeah srsly, what's this guy thinking .5 is suppose to scare most people LMAO

Anything more than .5 in a night is a lot of blow

>>/fraud/

caffeine...i take like 400-600mg of caffeine with a bronkaid pill everyday for the past 3 years

Good for you stay off that shit. I lost a good friend of mine last year from a fentanyl OD. You got lucky

yeah I have a drug problem. can't find a weed hookup but don't care enough to get a rec

I dab more than anyone I know IRL. I go through a gram of artisinal extract shatter in 1-4 days, I "get high" minimum 3 times a day and I've been doing this for so long that just thinking about the long sober hours of a single day fills me with anxiety.

Of course this has fucked my cognitive function, so I also take adderall (though my tolerance is tiny, 5mg ir is enough to wire me all day) when I need to get shit done.

I've tried quitting many times but I cannot. The vivid dreams that come with THC withdrawal seriously fuck me up... Last time my dead best friend and I had a long conversation and I couldn't help but sob when I woke up.
Then the time before that I had a real as life dream that my recent ex (who I still think of as the love of my life) called me and apologized, wanted to get back together. It was so real that when I woke up I sent her a text asking her out to breakfast only to be hit over the head with a bag of bricks by reality

I bought some K-Pins. I hear they're a longer-lasting less recreational xanax, I was hoping to use them to curb the serious effects of THC withdrawal I suffer whenever I try to stop

I smoked spice every day for a year once. Thank God that's over.

I find that if you fix the emotional shit the addictions go by themselves though alcohol is an especially useful tool. Shit's so volatile (kek) you can deploy it quickly (2 vodka bottles), resolve the issue at hand (fuck you Amber), and then go about your day (Oh fuck it's still a weekday).

Did a shitload of amphetamines and meth in my early 20s. Quit them after a few years and switched to light opiates (codeine etc.). For the last two years I mostly did kratom in 24/7 allday use to get me through. Did withdrawal 4 weeks ago, so I'm completely drugfree atm (also quit smoking while i was on opiates).
Also went from 3-12 beers a day to almost zero (had one glass of spritzer yesterday).
Feels pretty gud desu.

I'm an alcoholic..

Maybe, I wouldn't call it a problem though. I do coke once a month on average, mdma 1-2 times a month(trying to keep it to once every 2-3 months) and I'll smoke weed on the weekend occasionally

I partake in the nicotine jew and the caffeine jee
I also take Vyvanse errday, but that's prescribed

No drinkypoos for me though, alcohol free for 6+ months

I was addicted to opiates, pain pills exclusively. Took them a bit excessively. Quitting is what got me Veeky Forums. Haven't looked back since, except for here and there when I'm feeling like shit and i remember that euphoric high

Yeah

Upped dnp dos to 500mg tonight hoping to fuck i don't break out in hives. We'll see in the morning

What tribe are you from?

You avoid the hangovers by constantly being buzzed or drunk.

This what I make lean out of?

>Nah not cool enough Drugs all make me feel weird like I'm trying to act sober but recognize the odd feelings disrupting it. Drugs are for liberal faggots.

nah. you need something with actual codeine

Well shit what do I get

i guess this is whats kept me away from srs drugs, i am so scared of potentially remembering a feeling i could possibly miss and never get without em drugs back again

Been on opiates since 2010. Started with heroin. Now tapering methadone maintenance down to 50mg/day from 120. Lifting helps the withdrawals

Thank god I do enough test to offset the unholy suppressing power of methadone

I use mdma and lsd as often as possible to escape my crushing self-hatred.

Alcohol is shit so I enjoy weed and MDMA instead

I suppose I might have.
Did acid every weekend for several months, but that was years ago. I'd get back on it if it wasn't so idiotically expensive in the country I'm living in now.

In August I found out how amanitas are supposedly dissociative, so I figured I'd try them out. I did, and ended up eating them several times a week for nearly two months.

And I get on drinking binges lasting up to even months every once in a while. Don't drink at all for a while, then just go full-on shut-in and drink alone at my place, only leaving to shop and work out.

Whats the diagnosis?

>Do mind-altering substances
>Try to act unaltered on them
Think you missed the point brah

Used to have c hepatits because of sharing iv needles

fucked up

Binge eating and caffeine

i-is there a cure?

I don't drink much or smoke pot, but i do love me some psychedelics. They have literally changed my life (and for the better). It's a shame about the fear mongering / bad rap they get. Out of L, mescaline, and mushies, shrooms were definitely my favorite.

I love how a few of my friends call me a druggie hippie now, being that they get blackout drunk on jack n cokes, take adhd and anti depressants, and take other random pills. America's ridiculous view on drugs is why everyone's pilled up by the pharmaceutical jew but look at any other drugs as bad and dirty. Fuck that.

Alcohol every other weekend and sometimes coke because I'm 20 and love feeling like a god. Not addicted but all drug use is drug problem I guess.