Is there a more beta country than Sweden?

Is there a more beta country than Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all natural
>takes pre-workout

Deserves it tbqh familia.

i dont see how anything can top carying someone with a dick handle desu

why would sweden be a beta country?

gimme non-/pol/retard reasons pls

as a swede, the absurd view of sweden that the internet and media has created makes me giggle. more the fact that people buy it than the fact itself

Numales and liberalism gone too far

Not even joking

nice try Ahmed

Do you giggle while you prep the bull faggot

So you aren't taking in more rapefugees than any other country?

>gimme non-/pol/retard reasons pls
But calling it beta country makes it /pol/ related.
Checked

>fourth highest disposable income in the world despite a welfare system to support
>free healthcare
>free dentalcare
>dank at sports while being a natty haven
>one of the highest average breast sizes, heights and penis sizes in the world despite importing skinny 5'3 somalis with 11cmaverage dicks[look it up]
>acknowledges kindness as something the more accomplished should be exuding
'beta'

back to your hugbox echo chamber

All I said was liberalism too far

It's true. Maybe you need your tumblr hugbox if you can't stand opposing views

>>fourth highest disposable income in the world despite a welfare system to support
>>free healthcare
>>free dentalcare
Filthy commies.

Yes, and you do want to discuss it with reason? I'm here.

Or do you want to post /pol/ montages that could easily by made about any country?

When it comes to SJW culture its not a thing in sweden, its far worse in america. "Trigger warnings" and that drivel has been consistently rejected by swedish university boards, and theres none that accept it. Two of our biggest universities removed gender studies recently because they found it unscientific.

We still have about 3% black people in sweden. Thats 10% less than the US, and our populist party has 16% mandate, it looks like the next time around it can be as much as 25% next time around. Immigration will be dead before it reaches any substantial numbers.

All I see when /pol/ posters talk about sweden is media hogwash which is quite ironic since they are always going on about the liberal sensationalist media, but wont accept that the media has created a sensationalist view of their #2 favorite boogeyman, the swede.

>Boogeyman

That would imply anyone is scared of cucks.

A more accurate word would be 'laughingstock'. The media has created a laughingstock of the swede is what you meant to say.

not even swedish, but why is this posted all the time
this happened like 40times last year in phoenix where I live

>The media has created a laughingstock of the swede is what you meant to say.
Sure. A laughingstock.

Media-created nonetheless. And the irony in believing in it remains.

You are like a worse version of Norway.

Do you even have a Swedish Brevik? of course not.

Sweden is a muslim shithole

>argue reasonably with /pol/
>expect reason back
I had that coming. I'm out.

Thats actually good and insightful post.

why are swedish man so meek

ironically the strongest poster on Veeky Forums is swedish

And is a fat numale

do i detect some jelly?

Do police really raid gyms and drug test people?

don't you have losing to do?
the pendulum is swinging right - its not just a /pol/ thing.

I dunno, Australia is pretty close. Anything better than creatine is basically impossible to get here.

I've worked with someone who lived in several Northern Europe countries for months and the only place where he got scared from walking alone on the streets was on southern Sweden.

Don't worry my American friends, we'll make Sweden great again in 2018.

Your fellow citizens make it very convincing desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

deadlifts 317.5 kg smooth as butter

but yeah "fat numale"

>Our healthcare system gets worse and worse for every year
>Already low quality
>Extreme left wing media that spread propaganda, keep information or alter news stories so they are in their favour
>Harasses people with different views, puts out peoples personal information so AFA hooligans will beat them up/harass them more
>Economy is going down and down and down
>55 no go zones because of violent foreign people

Sure is a great country we live in.

>meanwhile Veeky Forums constantly debates the natty status of a butt load of YouTube, Hollywood, sportsmen and fitness celebrities

If you fags could drug test all of them you would.

I guess getting arrested is the Sweed version of getting mired

You're all just jealous we've got feminist snow clearance.

Only example I ever heard was in a gym called eXhale in gothenburg because the police had sniffed out a drug dealing ring there. So they tested everyone at the gym before raiding their apartments.

They did bust a huge drug dealing ring in that operation though. Think it was called operation blue liquid or something. Lead to a whole bunch of druglords in jail.

I'm conservative.

You dont seem to understand the difference between /pol/ and right. Being right-wing is a political viewpoint, being /pol/ is an exercise in either juvenility or mental illness.

Thats because southern sweden is the worst part in northern europe.

Northern europe is extremely safe in general so that doesn't say much.

I'm obviously not talking about all americans here, but rather the /pol/tards in this thread:
They'd rather keep us as some absurdized imaginary example to point and scream at in order to get their own will through.

You either get all your news on your own country in /int/ or /pol/ or you are not from sweden.

"no go zones" are a myth.
Swedish economy has seen an extremely good development compared to other western countries the last 10 years.
Just like any other country, we have biased news and non-biased news. Learn to pick your sources. I dont think all americans take fox news or msnbc for their word on every political issue.
The idea that we have some sort of AFA-hooligan conspiracy going makes me wonder if you are 12 years old.
Healthcare is still of high quality, last year we were placed on as #1 on reuters ranking on accessible healthcare.

kek

att du orkar skriva allt det här när du bara kommer få memes och buzzwords som svar

99.9% av året gör jag inte det.

Men ibland har jag lite för mycket hopp. Imorgon kommer jag känna mig korkad för att jag gjorde ett halvhjärtat försök.

>Swedish economy has seen an extremely good development compared to other western countries the last 10 years
Hahahahahahaha

You're the one who apparently needs a hugbox echo chamber.

cuck

>compared to other western countries

So because you're failing slightly less than other EU cucks, that's something to be proud of?

Completely missing all the context and axioms of the argument.

>Sweden is failing
>But sweden is making better of the circumstances than any of their neighbours

Your argument is dependent on comparison to weak players in the first place, which makes the statement mean far less.

It's like bragging that you beat a handicapped kid in one-on-one basketball

If you are completely ignorant to swings in global economy then I dont see a point in the continuation of this discussion.

The actual situation isn't as bad as outsiders think, but it isn't getting better. We need a similar turnover like burgerland recieved, hopefully by 2018. Most refugees do a good job here, it's the ones who don't that need to be thrown out since they are the source of all the that media has made Sweden look like.

MSGA

He just pointed out one player and can point out many others that are part of the "global economy" that perform better.
Not having the EURO MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Now stop shitting up the beta thread with your unreliable, unrelated beta wxcuses

Do you live in or near any of these non-existent no go zones?

Dentalcare isn't free for adults though.

You just improved my very negative opinion of Sweden. Everything you said was written well and had data backing it up.

>breaks the law
>is surprised there will be repercussions

Feminist government.
t. swede

Instead of bitching about it to the press he should have just gone asked her out, alpha as fuck. She was obviously impressed and who wouldn't want a qt swedish cop gf.

SWEDEN YES

www.theweek.co.uk/amp/europe/59885/swedish-man-arrested-for-being-too-buff?client=safari

SWEDES ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

Swedish hate general?

Swedish hate general.

whoops forgot pic

Quads confirm, Sweden is the country where men deserve the most shame for being cuckolds and faggots.

Do you know what's wrong with Sweden? If you call a Swede a cuck or a faggot, he'll be more upset that you're implying those are bad than he is that you called him one.

What good is double the disposable income when everything is triple the expense in order to make up for your obscenely high taxes?

Also your healthcare system works well because people take care of themselves. With the influx of foreigners, your healthcare system has been getting worse every year.

Also.
>>bragging about how based your height, boobs, and dicks are
>>import tons of people who lack all those things

reported

Sweden is a great place to live if you like personal space, order and cleanliness.

The best part of going on a vacation is coming home to the cold, gray and orderly.