Reminder that girls don't care about legs

Reminder that girls don't care about legs

xo

>lifting for grils

No, HE doesn't care about legs.

This

Actually bar sluts don't care about legs, because they can only see them well after taking guy's pants off.

So yeah, if his only purpose is to bang dumb chicks, doing legs is a waste of time and energy.

Guys only keep skinny legs because it makes their dick look bigger in comparison.

It's a byproduct. They don't do it intentionally

>tfw no legs and barely any glutes

Anyone else believe that having slightly smaller legs compared to your physique is the key to aesthetics?

how do I train my dick to be bigger

hip thrusts

>lifting for guys

this is a blue board but lucky for you nothing explicit can be seen from that picture

>Reminder that girls don't care about legs
>said by a guy with no legs

literally every girl like when a guy has nice ass and ass is a part of your leg

(You)

This, my gir... gym buddy loves squeezing and poking my ass and call it various names everytime he has oportunity. Kinda cute, especially that it's not that big, but firm and strong.

>Tfw skelly and even my legs are thiccer than that

>he doesn't wear shorts

stronger legs and glutes = potential for caveman in-and-out pounding

there's a reason bitches love a nice ass on a guy, it's evolution baby

>No legs
>No arms
>One trap bigger than the other

What the holy fuck happened here?

Reminder that girls don't care if you lift at all

>>One trap bigger than the other
Wow I never noticed that. It really does look fucked up.

This basically
Girls wont give a shit if you lift because at the end of the day they will still go home to their skinny bf and watch series with him

My girl compliments my legs all the time.

Having a nice ass is key in a relationship.

>tfw nice thicc ass and legs but no relationship
Well, time to neck myself i guess

he's just flexing one and forgot about the other

Should I stop training legs bros? Ive been considering switching my leg routine with cardio and a few rounds on a heavy bag. I want to do cool moves like planche and i feel like my legs are setting me back.

They do give a shit. But they give more of a shit that you arnt an arrogant narcissistic chad cunt. Sadly most girls already hate men as it is.

Only go after sluts. They won't give you the time of day afterwards, but they'll stay long enough to hit em and quit em. They'll only like you for your body though so don't get attached.

do dl variations, give you huge ass forearms and traps, girls love that shit telling you big ass and hamstrings is where the moneys at

Good advice user, i dont expect girls to stick around and be friendly because i dont really want that
Girls are mostly cunts to their bf and abuse em emotionally so im not in for that shit

>Implying I care what bar sluts think

Ive been doing a lot of assisted glute and ham raises lately with my bodyweight to balance out my quads. I dont have access to a barbell so will that be enough? Im honestly done with training quads.

How does a shreded Chad have 0 likes and 1 stupid comment about legs after 3 hours?

>they don't give a flying fuck about legs
they fucking do. not the jersey shores types who he obviously want to attract though

What type of girls care about legs? Most girls either care about le abs or money. Unless you're dating some bodybuilder she wont give a shit about legs.

Please tell me how you got those calves.

My girlfriend does. I think she finds chicken legs hideous.

If your girlfriend had really skin big toes, like skinny as a pinky, would that stop you from wanting to date her?

That's about on the same level of care women have for legs. It's like most women prefer if the guy has a little bit of muscle, but they won't not date a guy just because he has skinny legs lmao

>Implying girls don't like a nice ass

Started getting fit and losing weight.
Went from eating maintenance and above and being a bearmode who did hard core calisthenics

To athletic mode with another 9 pounds to lose before I see my six pack.

Every female I'm on friendly terms with says I'm getting too small and I have no ass anymore.

What do Veeky Forums? I apparently had an amazing ass when I was larger.

Dont fall for the ottermode meme

Your legs look like they're out of proportion with the rest of your body.

girls think it looks just as retarded as we do you fucking idiot, every girl I know agrees that a guy needs to be at least symmetrical to be physically appealing, the "look who skipped leg day LMAO"-meme is fucking universal and something everyone's heard of. You need to have thunderthighs to impress a woman, but if your legs are the size of your arms they're gonna look at you funny, unless they're legitimately retarded, like you seem to be.

Fuck kinda analogy was that, you legit rustled me with that, you dense fucking oaf

squatz and oatz

lol @dyels saying legs are too large when they're by default the largest muscles in the body.

you don't need to have thunderthighs***
shit

Just saying I think he would look better overall if they were a bit smaller, or if he was bigger from the waist up.

no they dont

No, you should just start training everything else more. Your lack of shoulders are setting your planche back, not your legs.

His thighs make his shoulders look small in comparison

I only have them after doing taekwondo for 5 years. I dont think theres an actual calf routine I could give you.
My idea is that if I use the time I spend on legs for cardio ill get skinnier faster as well while i will keep working on upperbody.

>Best friend is regional rugby player
>He's good looking and dench as fuck
>He has ridiculously strong legs and huge quads, hams, and glutes
>Cursed with tinier calves than a gazelle
>He's a bit insecure about it so tend not to mention it
>We're on a school trip to a convention, and staying in a hotel where a load of other schools are also staying
>We're away from the gym so we get a nice little gymnastics style routine going in our room to keep things ticking over
>Sweet pump brah
>Strip to underwear and wrap towels around waists to go take a shower down the corridor
>Group of girls in the hallway when we leave
>Not trying to be vein but aware that we're both looking pretty swoll right now
>We walk past, they're mirin'
>One of them looks down as we're side by side
>We both distinctly hear her say to her friends behind us:
>'Woah! stick legs! haha!
>The whole group of girls laugh
>We walk back to the room in silence
>He hung himself the following morning

I may have exaggerated the last part. But evidently, women really do care about legs. I cringed so hard for him when they said that.

Or just follow a full body routine 3 days a week and only do squats 2x a week and deadlift 1x on fridays.

I wish I could because my goal is also planche but I care to much about size so stick with a split and only train it 2x a week. I really wish I could 3x a week but I know I wouldnt get the hypertrophy I get now.

yeah this is annoying. nonlifters have no idea how hard it is to get calves to grow

Probably shitty mmc

They care if you have them tho.

11'' ankles, 19'' clavs and 30'' quads reporting in.

Jeans are a bitch.

False

Hit the squat rack chicken boy.

U look great senpai fuck everyone else. Work on traps tho

You are right I never dedicated much attention to traps and they pretty much dont even exist.