articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/06/health/la-he-fitness-twinkie-diet-20101206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

throw peanuts in a blender and drink it

Less funny responses are also welcome

Drinking peanut butter, kek.

dollar menu mcchickens

and oats, yes, fucking faggot.

eat ass

Eat food for a fucking start, you look like an african child pin up, eat food, any fucking food not just tuna and eggs, fucking snowflake generation, im suprised you dont have your fucking hillary tshirt on.....how am i supp..for fucks sake, man the fuck up

Picture isn't me, I'm actually 5'8 and 120lbs, so which foods again?

>Semen

woohooo thank fucking god !

200g of oats
2 scoops of protein
100g of skyr yogart
120g of strawberries or frozen fruit
50g of peanut butter
1 large banana
50ml of milk

Whiz that shit up till its nice n thick then eat with a spoon - thats 1400 calories right there in one sitting
Have 2 a day and its 2800 calories then later on just eat chicken, bacon and veg
Frozen chicken is cheap or get 5kg for £15, im not rich but i eat well

wow, that sounds good but all of that may cost more money that what the skelly street rat OP can afford.

I want to get into calisthenics too, is combining the two a good idea?
I heard using protein powder is solely for gym and weight lifting purposes.

>Rat tailed Jimmy is a second hand hood
He deals out in Hollywood
Got a '65 Chevy primered flames
Traded for some powdered goods
Jigsaw Jimmy he's runnin' a gang
But I hear he's doin' okay
Got a cozy little job sells the Mexican mob
Packages of candy cane

Pasta rice and potatoes are cheap as fuck

Improve your posture, your shoulders are forward rotated

Is pizza good for bulking

I'm 6 foot and weight like 140 pounds and I'm just concerned about feeding muscle growth and whether I should be eating something like that or not. I also eat 4 chicken breasts for dinner every day so there's that

As good as big macs and taco bell, you figure out the rest. But in all seriousness if you're following calories/macros it's going to depend on where you get it from, what you put on it, and your serving size.

is it possible? Sure. Is it worth it, that's debatable.

Thank for the helpful advice. It may sounds stupid but I don't understand what's wrong with foods like this as long as you follow the calories and macros stuff, I don't see how it can be any different from other "good" foods in that case

Protein powder and indeed protein in general is a muscle-building thing, NOT only a weightlifting thing. You can't build any muscle if you don't eat more kcals than you expend, and you can't build muscle without a steady supply of protein in your diet.

I would advise for weigthlifting, seeing as it is more efficient at building muscle than bodyweight-excersices.

See the sticky at the top of the Veeky Forums main page for all info on diet and different ways of excersice.

I can't really go to a gym, live in a rural area, second best thing is bodyweight exercises and a pull up Bar unfortunately

Chicken, rice, vegetables,fruits, some eggs and a side should you cost you $30-$40 tops for a week.

transfat, sodium, sugar, ingredient quality

>cook lentils
>cook rice
>add pepper, salt and curry powder
>mix

extremely cheap and good macros

Eat more rice.beans. ground beef. Bananas. Milk. Peanut butter.

Buy cheap foods in bulk: chicken, rice, pasta, tuna, sardines, frozen fish, beans, peanut butter.

Chicken can be expensive outside of population centres in the USA.
Eggs are affordable everywhere. Black beans are affordable everywhere. Tuna is typically fairly affordable.
Other things to be on the lookout for:
Beef roasts often go on sale once a month in many areas, when they do, stock up and freeze what you won't use within a couple of days.

>diy.soylent.com/recipes
>sort by Cheapest
>pick either bodybuilding or weight gain
>use recipe
>throw in extra protein powder to suit your needs

If you've got the dough, you could set up a home-gym. High cost up front, but def. worth it in the long run, also you only need a rack, bench, barbell and a few weights to start off from!

where i live a set of 100 kg bumper plates is like 400+ EUR and olympic barbell is around 150+. not to mention you also need power rack (could be built), a bench, dip station, dumbbells, floor protection, etc.

at my level i'd have to spend around 1500 EUR to build it assuming i build my own power rack. if not a decent power rack is at least 500+.

1 year gym membership is

I barely got money for food bro.

haha good advice though

eggs + carb = breakfast

chicken + rice + beans = lunch/dinner

drink some whole milk if u bulkin

>skyr
icelanders gtfo

Rice
Oats
Brown bread
Potatoes
Pasta
Throw in some meat that's on sale.
You only need around 100grams of protein a day to bulk optimally, even at less you can still gain mass.
You don't need a diet of lean meats. That's expensive as fuck. Just get like 70 grams of protein from meat and supplement with veggies and the stuff listed above (if you eat enough they have more than enough proteins to get you to 100+ grams a day) to get in enough calories.
Its so fucking easy to get enough kcals for cheap you just have to deal with the fact that you can't regularly eat salmon and steak when you're a poorfaggot.

There are always more ways to make money user

>I have to buy high quality new products from shops even though I obviously don't have the money, buying second hand or subprime brands is not an option cause it will directly inhibit gains.

Oats, ground meats, rice

Island of Giants for a reason nigga

>bulking
>eating a lot of protein

no wonder you're poor. you're fucking retarded

Easy on the tuna, mercury bro

oats
eggs
tuna
chicken
brown rice
(sweet-)potatoes
quinoa
peanut butter
milk

easy as fuck

don't forget fruits and vegetables for the micros

gallons of lowfat milk. try to finish a gallon every 2 or 3 days. tons of protien and calories. and its cheap as fuck

Skim milk and KFC

3 extra crispy breasts with a quart of skim milk

~1500cals 135 grams protein

Autismbux here, maybe I'll be able to help you out. What's your monthly budget and what's your height & weight?

gomad

Not OP, but im 6'2 165lb

Semi - related question here. Every time I make my gainer shakes with oats, all of them seem to just gather in the bottom of the blender as a clump, rather than being blended.

put the following stuff on the grocery list and buy as much as your wallet allows.

rice
cheap pasta
canned beans
canned tomatos
bananas
oats
cheap minced meat
frozen fish
frozen vegetables
peanut butter

lift to stay in shape while focusing on money

This is because you're poor and can't have nice things.

OP here, around 70$ and I'm 5'8, 120lbs.

70$ dorrah a month?
sounds like you better get used to loads of oats, rice and beans

36 hard boiled egg whites a day

No problem with those, so what do you suggest?

Oats for breakfast
Cook a fuckton of rice, add a can of tomatos and beans. pretend you're eating chili for lunch and dinner

and big tub of cheap whey to keep your protein intake covered

As I stated earlier I'm only going to do bodyweight exercises, those with a combination of eating a lot of food will produce good results in your opinion?

if you work out enough, i see no problem.

Well, the good news is you're exactly the same as I was when I started. The bad news is that your grocery budget is extremely low.
You're going to want to buy a LOT of oats, brown rice, pasta, dry beans and get yourself an industrial size tub of peanut butter too. On your budget, you might just have to eat the pasta plain. Maybe dribble a few spoonfuls of olive oil on it if you can afford it for some healthy fats and extra calories.
I also recommend whole grain bread (Walmart's Great Value brand has a week's worth if you eat 2 slices a day; 220 calories and 10g protein), string cheese (Frigos seems to give you the most quantity for your money; 80 calories and 6g protein per 1) and bananas (Walmart sells them for 55 cents per pound and they're great for some post-workout carbs)
Wish I could help you out more, but $70 is dire straights.

How much weight did you gain?
I might be able to scrape another 30 bucks but I think I'll still have to eat alot of the same thing.

I've gained about 25 pounds in the last 6 months or so, but my budget was about $250-300 including supplements. I ate mostly what I just told you to eat though, just with some extra stuff to make it all less bland (sauces, milk, cheese etc)
I eat the same thing every day. The important thing is to have variety. You'll barely notice you're eating the same thing.

isn't the problem with pasta bulk that you more likely end up fat instead of fit?

It's a possibility due to the fact that pasta has slow-digesting carbs/proteins, but I never had an issue with getting fat from pasta. The problem with pasta that I found is that again, due to it being slow digesting, it keeps me feeling full for a long time and I wasn't able to eat more without getting sick. If you're on a tight budget however, pasta is one of the few bulking foods that will give you good bang for your buck. If you've got some extra money, I would recommend getting sauce and just using half a box of pasta and half a jar of sauce. You'll get an easy 800-900 calories this way and it'll be easier on your stomach.

Also note that he said in the long run. In 6 years you're making money

OATS
and check you dairy isle for cheap protons
in germany QUARK

Just alot of oatmeal?

Get whole milk, coco powder and a tablespoon or two and peanut butter and blend that shit, its some tasty shit.
If you do GOMAD with said substance and dont gain weight you are some sort of mutant.

OP here.

Bought a lot of oatmeal, peanut butter to make sandwiches, rice and beans, gonna run this evening and begin exercising, wish me luck Bros.

but is dairy protein worth the acne breakouts?

SHIIIIEEEEEEEEE

good luck

>bulking on tuna

1. why not steak/chicken
2.don't eat tuna daily, you'll die of mercury poisoning.

steak is very expensive and chicken is, if its good, not that cheap as well... A can of tuna coast like 50c

tuna, eggs peanut butter, milk,oats, fruit juice
>are you even trying

If your making sandwiches avoid white bread also if possible

Find out how many more kcals you need per day to gain weight and add them through Twinkies.

articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/06/health/la-he-fitness-twinkie-diet-20101206

Is it true white bread turns into sugar when you eat it?

Is peanut butter really so cheap in other countries?

Here in countries it's 4€ per kilo, i can buy meat for that price!

Why?

>Improve your posture, your shoulders are forward rotated
how?

this is not true in any way
if you mean carbohydrates converting into glycogen [muscle sugar], then yes, but it is not bad for you in any way whatsoever

its easy to go overboard if all you eat is bad food, since it keeps you hungry

facepulls

This gave me the idea of adding coconut powder to my peanut butter shakes

Just came back from my run, fuck it feels good, although I got a horrible side ache at the last minute, probably need to change my breathing technique.

Currently doing 2-2, maybe that's what's causing it?

i always thought white bread was bad, and wholewheat bread was good.

so what happens when those simple carbs convert into glycogen, do i get fatter or is there just no effect?