Why do we have so many high test threads?

They're a product of the brainwashing that the american media has been conducting. All the songs today are about women rubbing their thick ass triple milkshake booty all over 9 inch Alabama black snakes. In the process guys like me have become disenfranchised. I'm not 9 inches. I'm not even 6 inches. I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect and it's what God chose to give me so I am not ashamed. But then again I am not into phat asses. A Nikki manaj bunghole would swallow my dink whole. Having an ass like that is not a natural or healthy look. I prefer women like Taylor swift. Veeky Forumsizens will call her a pancake ass but I like pancake ass because it suits by genitals better and would love to get a lap dance from her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgAReq2Ao_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok so you are afraid of women that show secondary sexual characteristics because your dick never got the memo about puberty.

Ok.

why the fuck have you used a photo of that posh bint from reality tv? her eyes are so far apart they're in a different postcode.

pic not related right op?

Because Jews have put benis and bagina on a plinth so that now instead of people striving to be productive and esteemed they just want to masterbate with someone else's body.

It's all crazy and I'm not comfortable with it, but that's life. Just gotta be me and feel like my 7 inches is fucking paltry all the time. Depressing.

I like them in all shapes as long as they're not obese or disfigured. So skinny figure is good so is nicky's gigantor ass. I think it's the same for most men.

>I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect and it's what God chose to give me so I am not ashamed. But then again I am not into phat asses.

>you can't even penetrate
>sour grapes

>tfw high test alpha

>complains about THICC
>post woman with a THICC head

As a brainlet can I satisfy her?

and you losing your virginity is about a hundred zipcodes apart.

Preferring asses to tits is a symptom of low intelligence and socio-economic status.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Actually preferring tits to asses is a sign of low income, being poor and wanting a woman who can provide for a single child.
Preferring ass too tits is a sign of wanting to breed as much as possible and wanting healthy intelligent children
Preferring asses and tits is the sign of an alpha who wants the best possible children and can provide for them.

>i-its the jews fault I can't stop fapping
You can't make this shit up

Barbecue out test is through the roof collectively.

Also, what's up with her face? Looks weird d e s u

There have been studies that show ass men having somewhat larger dicks than boob men. Whether that has something to do with race, I don't know. But I'm sure the fear of losing sight of your dong is part of it.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect

Better luck next time breh

pic related (middle) is high test

that grill is in no way fat, or any of that shit

>tfw high test alpha

>I prefer women like Taylor swift.

>tfw high test alpha

They're all fat

lmao at Americans justifying their obese women with "muh high test"

>tfw high test alpha

Dumbest thing I've read in my life.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

low waist-to-hip ratio indicates a higher quality prenatal hormonal environment, enjoy your sour grapes

Nicki Minaj has ass implants btw

*enjoy your sour grapes and autistic children

dat juicy poom poom underneath that apron, hhhhnnnnngh!!!

Yes you are. That's why you made this thread and that's why you prefer very thin girls. They make your dick seem less pathetic. Don't flatter yourself either, your baby dick couldn't even reach minajes butthole much less penetrate it.

>tfw high test alpha

oooh she thicc
:3

Women need like two of their fingers to get off. And half of those fingers at that. Big dicks is a result of both parties not knowing what the fuck they are doing sexually.

You got a citation or did you just make that shit up

Whatever you say small stuff

>tfw high test alpha

>All the songs today are about women rubbing their thick ass triple milkshake booty all over 9 inch Alabama black snakes
um what?

These threads fucking suck, dont reply to them.

:3

TFW high test alpha

The problem with this is, that almost none of the girls we know would look even close as good as that girl on the right, while being "high test". This slut could be (probably is) making bank on instagram (just like all the sluts we are posting in high test threads), but that's only because she is genetically gifted. If all the girls we know had BMI of 25, most of them would look disgusting.

I like big butts and I cannot lie, sorry lil bro.

Is that pic from Jacksonville, FL. I think I know the place, no the gril.

Honestly if I was 4.5" I would just start estrogen treatments and go Linetrap mode. Or fucking hang myself.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

I've know a few "gym buddies" like left. Always are somewhat arrogant and always make you feel like shit when you have a beer and/or you are always paranoid that they are fucking somebody or that everybody within eyeshot wants to fuck her retarded. Now if you look like Rich Piana none of these concerns are your problem. For the rest of us it is. Plus except for the 2% that can maintain that body as soon as they have one or two kids they become hamplanets because they never eat anything.

Right all day everyday.

Explains why i'm an ass man then. My gf has a PhD and makes $140k. She had multiple opportunities to get on rich dick, but is keeping me around because mine's the biggest she's had.

>tfw high test alpha

Yeah,well, you know, that's just like ... eh ... your opinion, man.

>tfw high test alpha

Yeah, the truth is sometimes hard to swallow.
Like my cock.

Her name is Toff and she's from Made In Chelsea. And she's hot as fuck.

If the only thing that can get a woman off is two fingers, then dildos and strapons wouldn't be a thing.

And if said woman in your example can't have an orgasm from anything EXCEPT fingers or tounge then she's sexually broken or gay.

I know that pizza place. It's good. The crust is such that it's almost like pizza quesadillas.

if you dont sauce my dick will be so upset

tehehe

joy from sweden

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>4.5 inches
HOLY KEK

dude...

>tfw high test alpha

Why are you trying to false flag us dicklets?

7" babby dick here and I love the high test, even though I'm shamefully small.

>tfw high test alpha

That one hit hard

>Tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

For OP, just hang in there buddy, not all girls are into big dick ass niggas as well.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test apha

Speaking of wide facial features

youtube.com/watch?v=xgAReq2Ao_k

>Tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

imgur . com/a/JUvHn

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha
lmao dudes

TFW high test alpha

Fat as shit, disgusting

I know I can't be the only one who loves girls with wide set eyes. Like ones that are just slightly too far apart, know what I'm saiyajin?

>you will never impregnate this goddess and have 10 healthy white children

why live

>tfw high test alpha

Dude relax it's just unaesthetic fucks that can't get anything but fat chicks so they find the most photoshopped fatasses to make themselves feel better.

Just hide the thread these subhumans are on par with manlets..they pose no threat to actual humans worth something

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha