youtu.be/GfJenokrmb4
sportivnypress.com/documents/100.html
strawpoll.me/11628770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go. To. Bed.

REEEEEEEEE

>nutrition timing

haha what

I'm going to suck Paul's nipples and I don't care who knows!

ignore this thread LITH is underage and therefore lacks any form of reasoning

There is already a new thread made here

>linking to a failed 4 hour old sean plg

Trip on Isley

Me

Savory fuckboy nipples yumyum

Need sad music now

prutus is a SNAKE do not trust his LIES

why do you think that qt is a snake?

Here is a song about how I broke from prison and led a crew called the bikini bandits

youtu.be/9h0TxKdEFeU

how do we go from this...

trip on esme

he broke my heart...

Is /sleepingwithstuffedanimals/ plg approved?

Trip on lith

to this...

That actually was me but I was too embarrassed to ask with my trip on

I've slept with stuffed toys since I was a child and I still do it now.
I have a brown hare my mother gave to me however many years ago and I sleep with it under my head every night.

Can't sleep without it...

Okay dino

ITS 4AM GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE BITCH

Forgot it was Friday and now I can lift this is great

Meanwhile my mother can't clean up her period blood off the toilet seat...

That was actually me but I was too embarrassed to post it with my trip on

Esmeralda's name is Rose O'Donnel

>Forgot it was Friday and now I can lift this is great
Me too mang. Going to that crossfit gym. Squatting with wl bars is always interesting

That fat bitch. Really.

Declare that you're superior to everyone because you're a powerlifter before each of your lifts

how did he hurt you :(

did you love him?

tfw bench anxiety

my shoulders hurt :(((

Roll out your jurassic spine, pecs, delts, traps and biceps.

Also start doing lots of pushups, they make mine feel

Stealing my push-up advice now haha okay kid sure don't credit me for it

Work up to a heavy single then back off to work sets

Opinions of German volume training?

I have realized i need to put on some muscle mass, it may be the reason i am not able to get a whole lot stronger. Strength routines have left my arms lacking which has made my bench suffer.

I think Bryce from here tried it, didn't get stronger but that is as much as I remember.

It has to be good since it sounds catchy and cool. I mean like, 10x10, that's symmetrical. And germans are hardcore.

Just add alternating curls and chins to your bench days lad.

I'm not a fucking snake

Im in a bit of a mess with my routine now, i dont know what to do.

I recently had a back injury so i cant run most powerlifting routines, i am currently running Sheiko for bench and doing full body 3 times a week just not heavy on squat or DL.

riots in my city last night
protect me panzer

Fix your programming and add curls for the girls.

Now is the perfect time to focus on hypertrophy and actively recover that back injury.

That sounds exactly something a snake would say

hiss hiss softie

I am not really sure what to run, i feel completely lost now. I have been reading up on loads of routines but i dont know what is good what is shit.

Any advice or will any basic routine be fine? I have seen PPLxPPL recommended a lot here.

From what i have read a total volume of 60-120 reps per muscle per week at RPE 9 rep range is what is optimal. So would anything that achieves that volume be fine.

>From what i have read a total volume of 60-120 reps per muscle per week at RPE 9 rep range is what is optimal. So would anything that achieves that volume be fine.

Lad, if you're injured your goal for the next few months shouldn't be getting stronger, it should be getting well. Look into rehab protocols (typically high reps, low weight, Bill Starr's protocol is a good example of this) and do some curls while you're there.

No-one in /plg/ thinks PPL is a good idea.

Find a program you enjoy, whether it's Sheiko, 5/3/1, Texas Method, Candito's 6 Week, or a TSA program, and stick to it once you've recovered. Stop worrying about the "optimal" program and look for the one that suits you the best.

Ok thanks, i have been doing daily stretches and core work to help my back and does seem to be helping.

But i will look into further rehab stuff, and then those routines to see what appeals.

How does it feel that your people are out doing this?
youtu.be/GfJenokrmb4

The real heroes are the kids who aren't doing shit and stay on their phones.

Fuckin teenagers.

what part of canada do you live in?

>supposed to use a peak to intensify and bleed away fatigue
>but u ain't accumulated no fatigue

Three weeks and a few days out and really all I've managed for the last five or six weeks in maintenance, what do? Thinking a million doubles this week, heavy singles with a few back off singles or doubles next week, openers, rest, compete. Sound about right?

That was actually my pushup advice.

im pretty much the same at 2 weeks out
had to reduce volume around a bit of pain
now everything is feeling hard and im trying to convince myself its because im fatigued but i know rightly im not fatigued at all kek

sportivnypress.com/documents/100.html

Just run a strength program and hit accessories that put you through a long ROM where you get a good stretch and contraction. 5/3/1 or Juggernaut for instance, with lifts like SLDLs, front/SSB squats, DB or incline bench for secondary lifts.

>ending cut
>down 7kg
>realize I really had too much fat on me
>now time to bulk again
>have forgotten what and how to eat
>can barely eat at maintenance
phugg

it's good to slowly build up cals anyway

you lean out decently on the cut?

well of course he didn't get stronger, something like GVT would probably hurt his strength short term but when he hops on a strength program with that added muscle he would be stronger.

got my desktop running again (cpu cooler took a shit)

have today off

time to play some civ 6 and probably get lost in it and probably forget to go to the gym today

Bryce is the most talented of the talentchads, you will not benefit from GVT. There are a dozen other hypertrophy protocols that would be more beneficial to a natural lifter with the main goal of getting stronger.

>jurassic spine

>tfw squat PR listening to sad Drake
>feels like I could go up another 10lbs next week

Is f e e l i n g really the key to strength?

Maxx?

Was 5RM from 275 to 285.
Yes I am a twink pls no bully.

yup. 22% bf -> 16%

>going for 285x5 squat in an hour or two
hey brother

I wasn't the one saying I would do GVT I'm just saying the strength gains for a program like that would be delayed

Looking to get a belt
any advice on recommended brands/thicknesses/1prong/2prong/lever

any help is appreciated

Inzer, 20mm, 2prong+lever

Also put on 6 layers of wraps around your knees and an powered exoskeleton before any lift.

It's not possible for me to have kleinfeldters when i Bench 315, is it?

ask jennifer thompson

post body

This is from 6-7 months ago, don't have any recent pics.

>tfw you're not home to shoot the shit with norsie

Lmfao you don't have kf mate

Could someone dox trappy's family members or threaten her so that she leaves again?

This plz
Or add everybody he knows and tell them what he is

what are your other stats?

Requesting livia fox glasses picture

Stop. Posting. The. Ugly. Cunt.

Fag.

Kys

Is 1/2/3/4 plate benchmark based off of 1rm or 5rm? I'm close to hitting it for my 5rm but I just realized it could be for just 1rm. Not that it matters much, just wondering

1RM

Youre not gonna do 5 reps in competition

There are only 3 lifts in powerlifting, what's the fourth lift in your list?

dont tell me what to do

ohp, just for shits and gigs

jesus that seems like a very short term goal for someone who just started lifting. oh well guess i should shoot for 2/3/4/5 instead

Stfu, Sean. Your shoulders are fucked because you're a retarded autist.

Shoot for 400 wilks, faggot.

>Everyone who doesn't keep up with the new 1 secret trick lifts that will bring up your total is Sean
Fuck off cunt

>tfw I'll never be a professional sportsman.
Jk! just tricked my muscles lol now im going to be successful

Strict curl, bro

okay

Lads, whats a good DL program when you've stalled on TM and all the Gnucks programs?

>calling/requesting raid/doxx
>>>/rules/4

i hope the fit mods make fit great again and ban your sorrow metal asses back to robotland!

But it's literally you, and your bench literally sucks because you're literally retarded.

Turn on you trip, faggot.

Important

strawpoll.me/11628770

strawpoll.me/11628770

strawpoll.me/11628770