Who else here /2scoopswithwater/?

Who else here /2scoopswithwater/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlWQA4IdDZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you're cutting.

1 scoop with skim milk. Sell me on the 2 scoop + water idea though.

I am

>skim milk

what the fuck is wrong with your bro? don't you know that milk fat greatly aids the digestion of milk?

you cuking yourself outta gains.

2 scoops whey, 12 fl oz of water, shake that shit up. Add an ice cube if your fancy. Saves buying any milk and saves those precious calories.

>Almost tastes as good as with the milk
>Same calories
>Feel it going straight where it's supposed to go if you take it on an empty stomach by sipping it through 10 minutes

you're**

pic related, my personal /firstsip/

Not op but I have two scoops with water truce a day and I'm not cutting

>2 scoops with milk after eating on walk home from gym
>want to vomit after
Why do I do this to myself?

Whey protein and casein protein are not milk soluble, they are water soluble and by mixing them with milk makes it harder for your body to digest it and absorb the protein.

Also, if you're using milk just "for the calories" then it's kind of silly because the calories that you ingest from milk are definitely negligible and you can definitely get the same if not more amount of calories and protein if you just have an extra sausage in the morning or an extra egg or something.

I do brother
>for the cutz

3 scoops with 12oz whole milk and like 5-6 tbsp nutbut

Or add an extra couple slices of turkey to your pocket turkey

Well, turns out it's actually semi-skimmed milk. Didn't know the english term. Any reason to go whole when not bulking? Or is there a dropoff.

Try with water, it's much thinner and goes down a lot easier. I had the same problem before I switched to almond milk (obviously activated, I shouldn't even have to make this distinction, but some newfag is going to ask me anyway so I thought I might as well go ahead and add this parenthetical. Additionally, if you even for a moment questioned if it was unactivated, you're never going to make it) but I got tired of going to the store just to buy copious amounts of almond milk so I switched to water and haven't looked back.

>Whey protein and casein protein are not milk soluble

Reference?

I'm on double choc or vanilla for now, but I'll try it out.

>almost tastes as good
>same cals
>mfw I still make no gains but now also like my shake slightly less

>extra egg 60 cals
>8oz whole milk 140 cals

so I guess it's more like 2.3 extra eggs.

>milk is made up of 85-95% water
>whey/casein are not milk soluble they are water soluble
please post your super scientific sources that whey+milk hinders absorption.

I used to take it with water, but switched to milk when my roommate recommended it. I guess i'm going back.

Not that user, but think about it logically:
Whey is the water soluble proteins from milk.
You can't stuff more proteins in your milk with extracted milk proteins.

It'll be beyond its natty potential.

No way this is true. Is this memester meme-ing?

Well... you get more protein mate. I thought this was obvious. And how are you ignoring that it gets absorbed easier and faster... nvm, I'm talking to someone who wants to be retarded

I'm not entirely sure, but I'd guess 1-2% is fine I just wouldn't go skim.

If you're trying to lose weight I wouldn't drink milk. Too many calories and carbs.

Digesting lactose is no easy thing mate. A lot of the world population can't even do it. Of course if you mix it with milk your body is going to have to work harder to get to it

>never took chemistry
>never learned about saturation
>assumes milk comes saturated with proteins

it's as simple as watching the powder dissolve into milk. I've never had a powder that dissolves noticeably better into water, they're always about the same amount of stirring and liquid:powder ratio.

I was joking about the weak sell. Like I said in the exact same post, I'm going to try it out.

So what happens with the extra protein then? Sure this may seem logical, but to me it sounds like some broscience.

Thanks mate. I am starting a cut, so I guess I'll have to start boiling my oats.

This dude knows what's up. If it's dissolving, it's not saturated yet.

goddamn does whey fucking suck with water but you gotta do what you gotta do my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlWQA4IdDZg

>replying seriously to that post

Ordered dutch protons from bodyenfit.
4.5kg for 55 euro

Choco coconut bounty taste
Im going to try it in few min

>replying to my post
nothing personal kid

Skim milk is fucking horrible for you.

Holy fuck! I hope you're joking. Milk is like 90% water.

2 scoops unflavored with 2% milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and mint extract.

also fuck shaker bottles, blender for lyfe

the protein in milk is a colloid, it's not actually dissolved. each microscopic clump of protein is surrounded by a thin layer of fats to make some sort of liposome. a tiny bit of fat isn't too bad.

I know everyone's different but this shit right here has undoubtedly given me the best results, I don't bother buying big bags of whey anymore

Shit's pricey though

>only 2 scoops

2 scoops with 1% milk

42g of brotein is 84%?

2 scoops post workout.
1 scoop before bed.
With dark chocolate almond milk.
I take pic related, but I'm not a vegan, I just avoid dairy in my diet.

>in water

you are a monster

Me.

It's either two scoops with water or two scoops with plain greek yogurt.

Mine get too frothy when I blend. Do you have a remedy for this or do you enjoy drinking foam?

Right here familam, with ice, shit is fantastic

2 scoops with milk x2 a day

Is Golden Standard quality a meme or am I wasting my money on cheaper whey protein ?

Why two scoops? I'm 5'11 and 165 lbs, currently trying to gain muscle and strength via the 5 x 5 program. Should I be doing two scoops instead of one post workout?

I do. I also add a few raw eggs

thank you merchant.

All these 95 percenters in here.
4 SCOOPS PER SHAKE
2 SCOOPS PER SCOOP
COME ON

>skim milk meme
>not getting healthy conjugated linoleic acids from full fat dairy that aid in bodyfat oxidation and prevention of cancer
>making it

>tfw to poor to afford ON
>tfw had to conform with some random brand

to is for "I need to do something"
too is for "tfw too stupid to know when to use too"

I use my protein desu

You're a fucking retard

i do the chocolate with almond milk.
then i take a banana, tbsp of peanut butter, tbsp honey, 6-7 cubes o ice and blend that shit up.
it's the bomb.

>almond milk
nice titties

Isn't that soy milk?
In any case, I've heard almond milk is hella bad for the environment.

French vanilla creme 2scoop master race

>64 grams with water

And water is like 50% oxygen, so why can't you breathe underwater?

I have 1 scoop daily with milk but I add just barely enough milk for the whey to get wet

2 scoops whey isolate with that H2O. Ez cutz

1 gr prot=4 kcal
42g*4 = 192 kcal

x:100=192:240

x= (192*100)/240= 80%

feelsbad tim