Remember to rest

To all alcohol/coffee/EC fags, just wanted to stop by and warn you guys to supplement smart or you're likely to experience this bullshit as fuck condition I'm currently attempting to recover from called ADRENAL FATIGUE. Rest and stay away from the stimulants every couple of weeks. And don't drink. Nothing about drinking is worth it.

Not even 4-6 beers on the weekend? No way that impedes your progress.

i have been sleeping like shit the last week
>j u s t

>stay away from stimulants every couple of weeks
No, I'm just going to keep upping the dose until the point I strap on a camelback and mainline ephedrine/adderall 24/7. Fuck I don't even need a functional dick anyway, not like anyone's trying throw it in em.
>nothing about drinking is worth it
It dulls the pain of the life I live

I'd suggest making six beers your absolute max if you're strictly drinking on the weekends. If you also drinking during the week spread that same six beer max out over the week with two a day being the max, six total for the week. Ex alcoholic here, I know all the ins and outs of lifting and drinking after balancing the two for seven years until a WOMAN broke me.

Bottom line -
>Would've made way more progress if I hadn't drank at all, or only had a couple of beers one day a week
>Women can and often do kill the man

I'm gonna assume you're joking but just in case you're not, this is a terrible mentality and I hope you learn sooner than later that aint the way to barrel roll.

I had the same thing while doing ECA and Clen alongside with smolov and a weightlifting program stacked on top
crazy days, I was trying to kill myself under the barbell to see if I'd be reborn stronger
I didn't die, just got tired and weak and it took a long time to get my strength back

does that girl have a benis?

Fuck barrel rolling properly, life is empty and meaningless. So I'm going to keep lifting, running, eating right, drinking, chugging preworkout, chain smoking, and abusing whatever prescription meds I can lay my hands on and live how I see fit until I break completely.

See
Idk how far along in life you are my dude but me and the above poster aren't just talking out of our ass. We're sharing knowledge so hopefully you and others with a similar mindset don't make the same mistakes.

Pushing yourself to your breaking point is something you should reserve for the few moments in life where your body NEEDS that kind of drive. Don't exhaust your opportunities to go Saiyan mode just to satiate your curiosity. Beating and pushing yourself to a broken mess is a lot less glamorous than it's made out to be in the media.

How long did it take you to recover? I'm currently at the beginning of week two and am just now able to start doing basic cardio and bodyweight routines again (hiking, push-ups, weightless squats)

Confirmed for legit female

yeah, it's smart to cycle on and off of anything that taxes your body.

I drink pre with every workout, but I get an ass ton of rest.

Never had a drop of alcohol in my life, but I drink coffee daily. How can you even compare the two??

i drink 4-6 beers most nights of the week. I'll randomly not drink for a couple of days if I drink too much and am hungover.

I know the calorie overload is the reason I remain a skinnyfat, but surely the harm can't be much more than that right? Should I just start exclusively smoking pot?

Good on you for not touching alcohol. Just wanted to say that.

Coffee isn't bad in moderation. I'm actually a big fan of the stuff. But be careful if you're also taking preworkout, drinking sodas, and/or on the ol EC stack. Alcohol and caffeine aren't the same by any means in terms of benefits but don't make the mistake of keeping it around 24/7 or you'll soon discover it has become a crutch.

Also it's a diuretic. Take from that what you will.

The harm is much more than that. Don't underestimate the psychological harm of alcohol. My addiction to the stuff started as two 40s and a dime bag with friends. Two - three years later it had escalated to sake screwdrivers for breakfast, corona for brunch, whiskey for dinner, and wine to help me get to sleep.

Not saying you'll ever get to that point but the likelihood of you becoming dependant on a substance drops dramatically when you're uninvolved with it.

Weed never presented much of an issue to my health directly but it got boring and killed my drive to excel in life.

well said my man
>how long did it take you to recover?
fucking months man, I was getting pinned by 90kg on the backsquat, when I was able to put up 140kg before that. I just took it easy, started running again when I had energy, rested a lot, spent time with friends, but I was taxed.
I won't say I was totally effected for those months, maybe only a few weeks of total fatigue but to get back to where I was before that madness took place took many months
sounds like you're doing the right thing for recovery
pushing it too hard ends up making you weaker because your cortisol spikes and the body goes into shut-down, I'm not certain on the science but training smart where you don't push yourself too hard will still bring gains if you are on an intelligent program and will give you the energy to continue training for years

So i just read a little about >adrenal fatigue, and most off the current science describe it as a meme?

I can kinda see me having some of the symptoms, caffeine cravings, sugar cravings, low energy etc...Where did you start with all of this? I was kinda taking 2-3 caffeine pills every day for some time, prolly still addicted a little, but mostly drinking coffee now

This whole thread is a fucking meme.

who is this cream queen

Adrenal fatigue is not a real thing

SAUCE
NEEDED

The problem with alcohol is that after you consume a certain amount, your body stops burning fat to focus on burning the alcohol. This is not broscience. Also, alcohol has been shown in studies to inhibit protein synthesis.

Ashe Mariee has a perfect body. God damn..

>No way drinking something that stops protein production for 28% of your time and reduces sleep quality is going to impede your progress

Ty so much user-kun