Body fat cutting repost

My body was analyzed to see what's the lowest yet healthiest weight/body fat I could get to
I'm struggling from getting to 11% bf to 7%
What ways am i able to make it
Here are stats if needed
Current:
Height: 5 foot 7
Weight:152.2
BMI:23.8
Fat %:11.6%
Fat Mass: 17.61 lbs

Goal/Limit:
Weight:144.81 lbs
Fat %:7%
Fat Mass:10.21 lb

PIC UNRELATED

calorie deficit

reposted bc people commented on the condition of your skin?

>PIC UNRELATED

missed that part, my apologies OP.

show us you now, op

Steroids

this

You're not going to get to 7 percent without steroids. 8 percent is the limit and even getting to that might be almost impossible without clen or dnp. When you're that lean your body is going to start catabolizing muscle to make up your caloric deficit

You're going to become a fucking skele

He's already using steroids

>5'7
>152 pounds
>wanting to cut

do you want to become a twink bottom? because I think you want to become a twink bottom.

if that's you that doesn't look like 11%

>Height: 5 foot 7
why do you even try?

jesus christ what you look like complete shit

Do you guys cut calories each week? if so how much? 50 cal seems doable also are refeeds a meme?

I'm a swimmer/wrestler for highschool
Meaning I need to make weight for my tournaments for wrestling also keeping an otter mode body for swimming
>inb4 underage
I'm an 18 year old senior

>17.612435 lbs
read the sticky, autist.

start to lift and move up a couple of weight classes. how are you even trying to discuss this with me? what the fuck are your coaches doing? is this real live?

Jesus fucking christ.
Do you even go to practice?

read the sticky or better yet read mark rippetoe and chad wesley smith. if you think you need to cut weight at 150lbs as a wrestler/swimmer you are mistaken. don't take my words for it though. I'm just a random guy on the internet. listen to coaches who know their shit.

Physique aside....

Is there a reason you want such a low body fat with little of muscle? You know it's going to be extremely hard to grow and stay THAT lean.

Swimming and wrestling are the same season

help?

is this a troll? as an athlete you want to increase your performance. what the fuck do you think bodybuilders on stage feel like with their 7% bodyfat? how new to this are you?

yeah. get help. delusional faggot.

Aside from physique it'd make me quicker and faster both in wrestling and swim, I used to be 169 and I noticed a big change in speed in sports when I lost weight

Wrestling is in the winter
Swim is in the spring