Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's the truth, powerlifting is retarded

(you)

squat too high

when people realize just lifting isn't enough to look good (aka the only reason any male starts lifting, prove me wrong protip you can't), and that you actually good nutrition and shit, they look to powerlifting.

>people will defend sumo deads outside of competition

At least people are smart enough to not do arch-back bench

He squats below parallel...

Sumo deadlifts put emphasis on quads, glutes and adductors meaning that it has a far better carry over to squats. If you're focusing on increasing your squat, sumo deads are a pretty good assistance exercise

lol, powerlifters tell you to drink a gallon of milk a day and bulk on McDonald's

low bar vs high bar is the stupidest meme fir has ever related, just place the bar wherever on the back it feels most comfortable and just do front squats for training thorasic extension

ITT dyels who are weak and dont even look good

t. dyel with shit mobility

Based Haack.

High bar / Conventional masterracer

>millimeter of difference in bar placement is important guys
>its natural use the traps to support 300 pounds

shit bait, here's your reply

also isn't even powerlifting

but then how will I feel superior to people who can squat more than me?

That's Konstantin Konstantinovs in the bottom middle; a badass powerlifter.

He deadlifted over 900 pounds without a belt.

>that rounded af back

yeah he really pulled that

>expecting perfect form at 100%

post your lifts. i can tell you're a weak twink

just lmao, Veeky Forums never fails to disappoint

Not him but
>At my peak
>Time to lift big or go home
>Deadlift what I thought was 5 lbs past my previous 1rm but I fucked up on the addition and it was actually 20 lbs
>Can't do it on first, second, or third try
>Collecting a crowd
>I sacrifice my form to summon angry grunt in attack mode
>Attack the barbell's life points directly
>Lift that mother fucker
>Drop the weight, get cheers from the crowd
>Call it a day and rerack everything

he a good
same with haack and based pete

are there bonus points for flat back that I'm not aware of?

Squat more weight than them

>when he can only squat 300 lbs

Shit form.

>be a retard
>act like a retard

what's the point of this story?

Can you show an example of that?

So high bar
No one does low bar naturally

>olympic lifters doing bench press
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The real man doing bench is a powerlifter.

I know which picture is which, but pretty much no olympic lifter even trains chest. They don't need it. If they do train their chests its by choice and it's at best 3rd priority after 1st the olympic lifts and 2nd pull and squat strength.

Except many do because people don't want muscle imbalances

>t. person who knows nothing about olympic lifting other than their own uninformed opinions.

I'm actually very interested in olympic lifting and I'm currently working on my mobility and trying to get into it myself. I've watched a shitton of olympic lifting competitions and people with big chests or big arms are very few and inbetween. Lu Xiaojun and Klokov might be your posterboys of olympic lifting physiques but that's not what most top athletes in olympic lifting look like. Most people who are very invested in the sport don't really care about your chest because it's additional bodyweight that doesn't increase your lifts, just like big arms.

If they don't have bodybuilder tier chests doesn't mean they don't bench

>not knowing the difference in lower back rounding vs upper back rounding during the DL...

3 times gold medalist and 1 bronze (had a 10kg decreased total due to a knee and wrist injury and would've won with his old total) pyrros dimas. No real chest development to speak of.

Dude look at it like this, bench is the legday of olympic lifters. You're always told you should do it to stay symmetric but you don't actually care about it because it's useless to you and more often then not you'll completely skip it due to the vernal equinox or some shit. Look inside any sophisticated olympic gym that has produced world champions. You'll either not find a bench or only one in the whole gym while there'll be around 20 platforms.

Hurrr I watch a lot Olympic lifting videos so now I'm an expert

Dude
All the Chinese lads do bodybuilding work

And generally Olympic lifters do bench/train chest, they just don't prioritise it do it as much your average curl bro would

>watching a sport and learning about it is not the first step into getting good at it
Sorry I wasn't raised in a ass backwards country and wasn't pushed to olympic lifting at 10.
And how exactly are you more qualified?

I know the chinese incorperate a lot of BB work but they're the outliners. If you ever look at a competition the chinese are always the ones with the biggest and most shredded physiques. I don't know what they take but it's pretty effective. But again. Look at anyone else and you never see them do chest. They might be doing bodyweight dips or pushups with a plate or some shit like that, but bench is really not their thing.

He reracked his weights, I guess.

But you act like a fucking expert on the subject even though you haven't even started oly lifting

>oly lifting
Thanks for confirming you're new and don't know anything about weightlifting. Read the sticky, lurk moar, etc.

I know it's called weightlifting you fucktard
But people tend to use the term oly lifting here because not everyone knows it

Start lifting faggot

Leave. Go be dyel somewhere else.

t. A guy who doesn't lift

so call it weightlifting newbitch

>oly lifting.
You get a slap. See me after class.

Go sperg on Olympic weightlifting general about the thread name

Why are you still here? Didn't we tell you to go be dyel somewhere else? Go on now, get.

If only you put this much effort into OLY LIFTING you'd be in the Olympics

>not IPF Classic
>powerlifting

Choose one

trip on brett

If you were actually interested and knowledgeable about it you'd be calling it weightlifting.

Dumb Dumb

gb2/owg/ you retard. Doing some bench press, especially as the fucking unlifting n00b you clearly are, is a great way to improve shoulder stability and therefore your ability to balance your snatch overhead after catching it.

The most elite weightlifters would spend little time on this because they are already very strong all over, and have to prioritize other training. But your narrow ass should do some bench press.

Lifted at a gym that had some decent oly lifters, never saw any of them benching.

>Look inside any sophisticated olympic gym that has produced world champions. You'll either not find a bench or only one in the whole gym while there'll be around 20 platforms.
>Muh appeal to authority

Look inside any shitty American weightlifting gym training a bunch of weakling unlifting jabronis and you'll find the same goddamn thing.

I've seen Russian weightlifters do some bench press. The Russians and the Chinese are about the only two countries that matter in weightlifting, and they seem to appreciate some accessory benching, and just generally being really fucking strong throughout.

So not a retard.

>300
>315
feels good

>that form

laughing universe.html

if he didnt have such amount of dorsiflexion in his squats and actually sat back then he'd go atg

not bashing him just simple facts

Daily reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw