Where are the DNPs threads?

Where are the DNPs threads?

Can someone give the latest pastbin?

Anyone experiencing with DNP in summer about Florida climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.au/books?id=VEUlWz4vQssC&pg=PA172&lpg=PA172&dq=dnp optic nerve&source=bl&ots=0rkGmSYg_W&sig=0UyCwfYA6dWzmvwEZQxaFR24AKQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig4oWImqLQAhUMpJQKHeizCKQQ6AEIOjAH#v=onepage&q=dnp optic nerve&f=false
pastebin.com/B23qymQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wish I could run dnp, however my boss keeps the air on 77 and we wear long pants and tucked in collard shirt

couldn't imaging working in an environment as hot as this one on dnp

it's already wayyy too hot

Don't do it in the summer. Don't do it any time of the year in Florida.

forgot to mention I'm in fl

I live in brazil, but the climate is like florida

Try 125 a day and go up to 250

Minimal sides but noticeable gains in progress

wew 77 is fucking hot on 500mg ED
I need to be in at least 65 to be comfy. At 65 I can sleep without problem but in summer clothing

On 500mg/day

Its 41 outside. Had a fan blowing air into my room. Still sweating. Just want pizza. Hace weird bright spot in my eye like looked at a light too ling but wont go away, paranoid its cataracts but i know its not

Just want pizza

So much fat to lose

Just want pizza

Send help

I'm on 500mg a day and I'm literally too tired to even eat.

That might be neuropathy or dehydration dude you need to drop yr dose

I've had more than a gallon of water today so far. I'm not dehydrated. Just want pizza

Send pizza

Currently on 800 tren e 600 tren a 600 mast p 50 t3

Dnp should be here soon, thinking about running a gram for 10 days then upping my tren to 2g+ and go no carbs

Thoughts?

And while on dnp should i taper up my t3 to 100mcg?

You might be passing the water if you havent replenished your electrolytes. You need to drink a gatorade NOW

1g daily or spread across 10 days?

Fucking pussies, all of ye

currently on 1g/day

had to start sleeping on a bridge made out of my office chair and bed so that the sweat drips down to my lower back and falls to the ground, soaking the carpet rather than the bed

woke up in a ~0.5 inch thick pool of sweat pooling on my bed the other night

eating ~3500kcal/day, losing ~2.2lbs/day.

3200, not 3500

Strayan here. Ran cycles during the a real mans summer.

Avoid going over 500mg ED. Frankly, run 250.
Either way, know your limits, don't go out for a fucking jog in peak time, keep your hair soaking wet to aid with evaporation of heat, around 50% of your heat receptors are in your brain, the other 50% are in your skin (so over 50% on your head). Keep your head cool and your body will stay cool.

Have a fan, sleep with a towel under your back/stomach. Air-conditioning is a blessing, keep it at 16 degrees. Avoid gatherings, there's only so many times you can say "Oh I think I might have a temperature" to explain excess sweating.

That honestly sounds like death territory. If you haven't run them at the same time, DO NOT start with a huge dose like 1g a day, you will die.
Tren itself is a serious thermogenic. 500mg DNP ED will feel like murder. Don't do it user.

>DNP was, after a very short period on the market, classed as ‘extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption’ by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938.

>it's a fear mongering episode

Wtf I hate DNP now

What don't you understand about PIZZA

That light is neuropathy.
Gg. You should discontinue the cycle.

Been looking for a while to jump on DNP.
Can't get any on argentina Tho

Do you even know what neuropathy is

That doesn't affect the eyes you nigger

I would advice against doing DNP if you live anywhere near the equator.

Yeah, it does. What is an optic nerve? Lol you dumb fuck.

Peripheral neuropathy affects the extremities faggot.

I'm done with this bait WHERES MY FUCKING PIZZA

I work in a kitchen, wearing same uniform with an apron on 375 a day in fl. Sweats are strong since I'm the only one using paper towels constantly bit nothing too hard to deal with.

I'm pretty sure the eye isn't as well protected by the blood brain barrier as the rest of the central nervous system.

It actually crosses it, never mind.
It can cause irritation of the optic nerve though, which leads to blind spots and eventually blindness
books.google.com.au/books?id=VEUlWz4vQssC&pg=PA172&lpg=PA172&dq=dnp optic nerve&source=bl&ots=0rkGmSYg_W&sig=0UyCwfYA6dWzmvwEZQxaFR24AKQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig4oWImqLQAhUMpJQKHeizCKQQ6AEIOjAH#v=onepage&q=dnp optic nerve&f=false

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Sounds like a really shit idea. Running roids and DNP at the same time is just...well, it's literally a recipe for death.

Stay on the roids, when your cycle ends and PCT is over, consider DNP. Also, talk to fraud about it. The rest of Veeky Forums doesn't know shit.

Any Ausfags know if this shit is even possible to get here? I know roids and clen are basically impossible to get, but what about DNP that won't kill you dead?

Also, experiences in the Aussie Summer?

This is why we can't have nice things.

You can't do 1 g a day

Speaking from experience

>trying a drug not even Andreas Munzer would use
OD urselves fatasses.

yeah, why train and eat properly you short cut taking piece of shit

take half the bottle followed by a sauna, please kill yourself

Tried out dnp for 3 weeks. Did 1 week with 250 mg / day and two weeks with 500mg / day. Dropped from 85kg to 75kg.

Tbh I dunno if DNP is worth it. I did focus 100% on diet and ofc no alcohol during those three weeks and would probably have lost similar weight without DNP

Are there any decent/trusted fit sources these days? I haven't run DNP in like 3 or so years, back when we had DH and his laughably overdosed shit. I lost my last few YB pills since then, and wanted to start a cycle this winter.

If anyone can vouch for anyone, let a brother know. If anyone has questions about DNP, I've got quite a bit of experience using it.

What's the lowest dose I can run and still get some results? I'm not obese so I'm not looking for dramatic change, just want to step my cut up another half-notch.

When people say doses are 200mg ed etc, they mean they take 200mg cap ed or that they aim for a blood concentration of 200mg (e.g. following the formulas from scorpion's dropbox link)?

As for sources, Dinistro and Scorpion are the to-go guys right now.

250mg a day is literally perfect for this. Manageable side effects and you'll be burning an extra few hundreds of calories a day just from the DNP. Run for 3 weeks and your cut will be significantly more effective.

Thanks for the sources brother.

As for dosage: 200mg ED means to take a 200mg pill everyday.

Your blood concentration isn't something that you really have to worry about if your daily dosage is a fixed amount (1 pill) at the same time every day. Within 6-7 days your blood concentration is nearly peaked and your side effects will be consistent from that point forward.

Yes you can, if you aren't a fucking pussy about it.

I did 500 for 4 days, was going to jump to 750 and said "fuck it" and went to 1g on the fifth day. Have been on a gram ever since, until today, dropping to 750 today.

I have to buy a new bedsheet and air fresheners for my bedroom when I'm done. Everything is constantly damp at best, soaked at worst, and reeks of sweat.

At 1g my dosage was 12.8mg/kg bodyweight. Recommended dosing levels don't often exceed 6mg/kg BW, kek.

Post pictures of your progress then

not done yet, but I told an user in /fraud/ I'll post them when I'm finally off, will have a review on r/dnp too. Come off on Sunday, allowing ~1-2 weeks for water to clear.

As of right now the bloat hides any potential progress anyway outside of what the scale says.

Isn't this an easy way to get scammed?

I mean If I send the seller $$$ thourgh paypal what will stop him from scamming me? I can't just chargeback on the grounds of him not sending me illegal drugs..

yellowgodfather here

please update that pastebin