I NEED YOUR HELP Veeky Forums

I NEED YOUR HELP Veeky Forums
This is a health related thing. Before you ask, yes, I've been to the doctor which suggested only one solution that doesn't work for me. Maybe random strangers from a meme internet imageboard can help me.

That being said my problem is the following: Most of the time I have constipation which eventually transforms into diarrhea and it fucks up my stomach for a while. Then I start to poop normally, then constipation, diarrhea, bam, repeat cycle forever. It makes my life very shitty. I went to the GI and he discarded the possibility of any allergy/gluten intolerance, tried a few pills for some stuff, nothing worked. Then, I went to the psychiatrist because of anxiety and she gave me SSRIs. Those make my dick go flacid like you wouldn't believe but for reasons I don't understand they also fix my poop issue. I poop normally and it's pretty good. I can gain weight again. The problem? It makes me sleepy and my penis becomes small and useless.

I stopped taking the SSRIs in order to become sexually-normal again, just to realize the poop issue is back.

So basically I either stay a skeleton with the biggest erections ever or I become a normal/healthy guy with an useless dick. And no one is willing to give me a third option.

what do?

Sorry for the wall of text

didnt read text becuz retarded politic image.
Go fucking kill yourself low test faggot

I'll give up my guns when the government stops openly supporting domestic terror organizations such as BLM.

I wish I didn't need to protect myself, but the government won't do it.

OP here, I'm pro guns, I just find the image ironic in a way. Don't worry.

Write down your diet, then look at it, real hard, and use your thinking cap to figure out what exactly is going wrong. Should be fairly oblvious, no veggies, too much junk food, no fats, etc. If you can't tell from this, start cutting out foods individually until you find the one that once it's cut out, relieves your symtpoms. then avoid that food forever.

I find it funny that you own guns given that with your twinkish arms, twinkish chest, and overall twinkish disposition, the recoil'd kill you before any scary black man could.

I get this, I did a variety of different diets when I was going to the GI.

Your idea is kind of strange though, why would the diet be responsible if SSRIs make me poop well no matter what I eat?

Black people aren't scary, but BLM is a terror organization

Would you consider the AARP a terrorist organization because a few of it's member's probably participated in lynchings back in the day?

Cause I'm loving this whole approach, reducing a complex issue down to a catchy "few bad apples" line.

can we focus on my poop

idgaf about niggas

It takes more than "a few bad apples" to loot and burn down 4 cities.

But lest say you're right. Let's say they are a peaceful group. If they demonstrate in my city that's fine then. But, any BLM thugs looting or rioting on my block are getting pieced up.

They aren't BLM thugs, they are thugs.

Please? poop?

fuck off OP we're talking about the blacks

There are about as many people excusing them as condemning them in BLM

*citation needed

:(

How do you even cite something like that?

yeah it's probably bullshit

Nope I've seen many BLM """""activists"""" making excuses for these thugs

sure, but where do you get those 50/50 statistics? Oh, from your ass? Ah, I see.

>tfw no qt twink bf to shoot guns with

Is anxiety is the cause?

>makes fun of SJWs for getting triggered easily
>is triggered easily

oh the hypocrisy