Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums,

Where do they fit all the calories in the pizza into? How can I make them less dense?

smaller slices, obv

blot out the grease ya retard

No but I want to eat the whole pizza but make the calories less dense.

this
I usually cut my pizza up into 10-12 slices so when I eat the whole thing it's less calories per slice

in that case...

>thin crust
>light cheese
>extra sauce
>only veggie toppings
>blot grease like said

And you should be better off than eating a reg. pizza.

If you make your own with actual cheese that's, y'know, denatured milk and not saturated fat molded into the shape of cheese, pizza becomes a lot less shitty for you.

>not knowing the meaning of density

Thanks user. I'm going to do this.

I still want to get less dense calories from pizza though. Can anyone tell me how to make it less dense without removing the cheese and grease?

Omg i remember when i visited the US, why does your pizza drips grease? That is disgusting

because the average americunt love fatty foods since they taste so good.

Former fatty here
I am 390lbs down from 480lbs two years ago. Feel pretty good about my body now.
Anyway. Back in my fat days I used to have 'pizza math meals' 3 times a week. Basically I had a 'perfect pizza ratio' as I called it. The formula was this

100g cheese for every 50g crust
100g toppings for every 100g cheese
400g mayo for every 100g toppings
1kg dip for every 400g mayo
12 inches of pizza for every kg dip

Basically I role played as a maths teacher and purchased a chalk board to eat the pizza from. I would usually write 'weight loss is important' on the chalk board so that the dripping pizza grease would wipe it away so I could laugh about 'skinny weaklings'. I would also eat it using math equipments so like a compass to pick up small bits of pepperoni rather than a fork, and a ruler instead of a slice lifter.

Fucking disguting but it is easy to take in every bite.

It's due to the large volume of cheese. European pizza doesn't use very much cheese or meat toppings so not nearly as much oil is liquefied during baking.

>mayo
Why, my son?

Just remove the bread and cheese retard

>former fatty
>am 390lbs
Kek

ur eating the same amount retard

Just boil out the calories before you eat the pizza

I don't believe the macros on this jacks frozen pizza. 360 cals and 17g protein. doesn't seem right.

It's the cheese, pepperoni, and any other cured meats that turn them into calorie bombs.

At most, the sauce should be 200 calories while the entire crust at around 1,500.

frozen pizzas are perfect for IIFYM
I could survive on a 3pack frozen pizza a day, spend 1/3 of the money i use on food now, and get 20P/50C/30F, seemsgood

> 9 calories per gram of fat
> 4 calories per gram of carb or protein
It's that fucking oil, cheese, and meat

>Anyway. Back in my fat days I used to have 'pizza math meals' 3 times a week. Basically I had a 'perfect pizza ratio' as I called it. The formula was this
Now learn about macros and cut

I think what they meant is they stretch out the pizza longer. Like instead of eating 6 big slices in 2 sitting they might stretch it out to 12 smaller pizzas in 4 sitting or 2 days. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Still they're either bad at English or bad at math but were bros not scientists

When you cut it just cut it in half. That way you're only eating 2 slices.

I'd rather take pizza that drips grease over whatever shit hole country you were born in. fuck outta here

>not perpetuating broscience