/GOENAD/

Who here /GOENAD/?

LOL

this picture gave me brain damage

What am I looking at?

Is that like, two big lumps of mozzarella?
Fucking americans and their diets

egg nogg

also op looks very depressing

It's chicken, you stupid asshole.

Doo that's fucken chicken?

You need to get some brown on the outsides at least. That looks like fucken shit.

Really, like someone else said I thought you were eating mozarella and ketchup.

Also there is a ton of processed sugar and other shit in ketchup. Dont eat it. Real men eat mustard fagget.

Season your food.

Anyone else go for 175OWAD?

I pity you.

You're a good man. I respect you.

>white people cuisine

I usually season my food but I got a qt 3.14 GF recently and she's been a real gains goblin so I had to go back to basics for a day and remember why im doing this. Pound and a half of moist chicken breast is prime natty bulking food. And egg nog has so much calories

>that spooky face in the ketchup

It really tasted good guys.

>Tfw you're white
>Tfw people of your specific skin tone have literally thousands of amazing dishes that beat the fuck out of most ethnic dishes
>Tfw white people as a whole have more varied and delicious foods that go from simple to complex than literally every other culture
>Tfw no matter how great and inclusive it is, fucktards like OP are the face of us
>Tfw people who think 3 different types of curry is a diverse culture tease you for it
>Feels fucking bad

who are you calling fucktard, assfag. I cook good shit from time to time, I just felt the need to eat the plain chicken today.

>tfw Americans think they can claim the rich variety of continental cuisine as their own

Yeah, typed that up before I read what it actually is. It honestly looked like cream cheese or something.

I'm not American, mate. Not a lot of white people are.

>Hamburger
>Mashed potatoes
>Turkey
Thanksgiving
White people have the best food, it isnt even close.