Has anyone dated an high test woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMVQa4G8iwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu2PER9ehvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope
>tfw shit face

Yep. She eventually went off to some state school for poor and stupid people and fucked a nigger so I told her to fuck off. She was a mess to begin with, but the thickness clouded my mind. Just saw her the other day with some dude and she's a hamplanet.

Yes. It's kind of over-rated. They're hot as fuck but everything gets way too sweaty way too fast and they get tired very quickly. I'll jerk off to them but fucking them is a bit of a chore

I'm more about banging small, petite or thin girls

Yes i have dated several
according to my own experiences, they are able to enjoy sex more than thin girls do, they even make more noises and seems to orgasm way easier. Anyone know why?

>tfw dating a 19 yo virgin thicc girl for a week now but haven't had sex yet
>tfw she's christian and "wants to take things slowly"

Anyone has experience with this? Do I just wait for a couple more weeks? She's a real catch.

just be patient and when she's comfortable enough, she'll go for it

virgins suck to have sex with though, they're terrible at it and get very clingy- which sounds like an autists wet dream but trust me it's not

No clue but I've experienced the same fampai. Feels good

>Expects sex in the first week
Nigger I've been dating my BF for two weeks and likely won't have sex with him for another month.

what is she laughing at? fucking women...

your 1 rep maxes

KEK ALERT
U
C
K

A
L
E
R
T

Dated a personal trainer with a squat booty as a DYEL. She was arrogant as fuck and kept on telling me that my shoulders were small, she could squat more than me, and how hot other guys in the gym were.

I PIITB so I had the last laugh.

Dated a 19 year old christian girl. She took almost two years to be "ready" for sex and then was really fucking bad at it and clingy once we did it.
2/10 would not recommend.

Honestly I don't make a girl my gf until I have fucked her. After a month I would drop you.

I remember in high school going head over heels for a girl and finally getting that pussy after 2 long months and she had terrible hygiene and was a dead fuck. Can't put your name on that shit.

I've only had like one real long relationship tho so...

>falling for the virgin meme

The sex is gonna suck when you get it

Half the bitches that say they are virgins are straight smuts.

I had a girl tell me she lost her vcard at 20 and when I showed my friend a pic of her he's like dude I hit that when we were 16.

Clingy is best for family, dated a clingy girl wish I would have wife'd her rather than slept Around pointlessly but my current gf is ok too

Hoping to have 7 kids at least gotta save the white race senpai lol just bought farm land to raise em on

ahhahah u think u can outbreed latinos and ghetto blacks? dream big user

Kind of in a similar situation, i want to fuck her brains out but she wants to take things "slow".

She isnt thic tho and kind of a cutie.

This guy know's what their talking about.

To outbreed is not the only way, possibilities are endless with /ourguy/ in the White House now.

I've has a year long relationship with a non-fat legit high test, like thin waist, big tits and big ass, only downside is she was like 5'2 and kinda butterface. Anyways, best sex I had in my life, she was multi orgasmic and gave the best blowjobs a man could ever ask. Miss ver sometimes

jesus lord sauce please holy fuck

fucking this. high test girls love the sex

>MFW I said "This gave me an erection" loudly while a woman walked by.

being more desperate to keep you since they know they're fat and unattractive?

clingy girls are terrible, having them text you every 15 minutes is awful
i had a similar experience

i learned my lesson and females have to earn commitment from me now, and also I only date women that are at least as smart/motivated/ambitious as I am.

Yes, she was unstable, demanded absolute constant attention, and had more daddy abandonment issues than an average jail cell.

they will get you fat and sabotage your cutting goals.

clingy is good, you dont have to do much or put any effort in reaching out.

you're always wanted.

I've fucked the same high test prostitute a few times, does that count?

>dating for a week
A lot of people wait a few months, a week is really soon unless you date sluts

B R E H
R
E
H

I did, she got fat lol

maybe for you man but I've got shit going on 24/7 in my life and I can't deal with a high maintenance gf after learning from experience

ive never dated anyone

that's unfortunately the outcome if you date her for more than necessary

I dated a thicc Christian girl for a year and a half (why are Christian girls always thicc?) before she broke up with me after her family convinced her to
We where both Virgins when we had sex for the first time about 3 months into the relationship, she was the one who initiated it but said she felt really guilty afterwards, be careful with Christian girls because more often than not they'll make you feel bad about having sex with them

>they're terrible at it and get very clingy- which sounds like an autists wet dream but trust me it's not
1000 times this

yep, best thing ever. I bust nuts in all of them. I know it's risky and dangerous but nothing on this planet gives you a boost of test like fucking a high test pawg raw and cumming deep inside of her fertile pussy. Getting hard just writing this.

what did she do to guilt you?

Currently dating one. I'm going to marry her someday.

Please, this is a board for 18+. Don't you have school in the morning?

>tfw ugly

I wish I was never born

Yeah she was a crazy lying bitch. So hot though and a former stripper. Gave me a lap dance and cheated on her husband with me. Lost my virginity to her. Was surreal for me. It's what finally gave me enough confidence to start pursuing women. Thank god for that psychotic slut.

high test? not a fucking plumper in the pic

dem legs

>N-not that I want anal and bjs but we have to protect your virginity!

Sorta, I'm currently seeing a 5'11" ~ 6' moderately high test chick as a 5'7" manlet. Its weird as fuck man but I sorta like it. All the chicks I've banged were 5'7"~5'9" and kinda normal test so about 60kg. I'm used to being able to throw the chick around while fucking but this isn't possible with this gigantes death by snoo snoo chick, she has a lot of muscle so I'd guess she weighs about 75~80kg. Also, I can barely kiss her while doing het missionairy.

Would love to have a 5'6"~5'8" high test gf though.

>I'm used to being able to throw the chick around while fucking but this isn't possible with this gigantes death by snoo snoo chick

>Deadlifts
>Cleans/Power cleans
>barbell hip thrust

Thank me when you're tossing around and manhandling her.

That girl isn't white

>not understanding what the fuck high-test means
>literally everyone ITT doesn't know what the fuck it means

jesus christ, the summer is strong in you fuckers

This

>Also, I can barely kiss her while doing het missionairy.

Why would I want a woman with high testosterone? Women aren't supposed to have high testosterone.

Explain comic please.

Yeah, I know. I was kekking during sex, it's hella funny.

Are barbell hip thrust gdlk for sex? And I recently picked up oly lifting so I should be fine

Copypaste from wikipedia: Eurobeat is either a form of the British dance-pop variant of Eurodisco or Hi-NRG-driven Italo disco music that both developed in 1980s.

In the United States, Eurobeat was sometimes marketed as Hi-NRG and for a short while shared this term with the very early freestyle music hits. Italo disco was often referred to as Eurobeat, probably due to the negative connotations of the word "disco" in the United States in the 1980s.

"Eurobeat" is also directly related to the Japanese Para Para dance culture as it influences many song and business decisions.

But eurobeat is funky as shit. Eurobeat is still populair thanks to Initial D.

And Parapara is a dancing style which focuses on arm movement, see:
youtube.com/watch?v=dMVQa4G8iwk or youtube.com/watch?v=Pu2PER9ehvE

This shit is hella funny and a quilty pleasure at the same time.

Fuck, thank you my man.

Yes, she even got me into lifting. I still dream of that ass man, I'll probably never find an ass like that in my lifetime

hahaha

wanna know how I know your just some beta faggot whos going to get cucked by chad

That fucking font type, seriously? Are you twelve?

Hahaha

Wanna know how I know your a virgin?

she sucked at sex but deep throated and swallowed like a champ

>Christian
Better get the wedding ring ready pal

But that didn't count, cause they weren't in a relationship. You gotta learn the female logic.

For some reason she never wanted to fuck, but man could she suck, also loved to give me titfucks which, man... I miss 'em.

dated a virgin albanian girl for 4 months and she would not fucking put out. about 2 1/2 months in I finally got her to give head but she was trash and wouldn't listen to my advice. was only down to text me all day...and kiss when we actually met up.

dated this armenian-russian jewish girl for a month. same thing, no putting out so I dipped.

My rule of thumb is if they're not letting you get sexual after a month of dating, it's not worth it. Either they're not interested or they want you to wait 6+ months. no thanks.

GL user, I hope she let's you hit, but I personally stay away from college aged virgin girls.

What's the name of that comic/manga famalam?

pop team epic

To plow your boipussi with her enlarged clit.

>I PIITB
what did he mean by this?

She started high test, she ended up fat. They don't age well, over the course of 2 years and about 15lbs I watched shit go from phenomenal proportions to no thanks.

I almost smashed this high test grill but she had no tits... like they were small but saggy I told her "let's wait" then ignored her ass she had a fat booty and earmuff thighs

Thanks senpai.

yup living and dating one now. she takes care of me to thr fullest and is planning on hitting the gym with me. only con is that she hates doggy because i go in too deep, she says im too big even tho im only 6.5

It doesn't count if you're not still with her

How short was she? If 15 pounds made that much of a difference, it sounds like she was a womanlet.

5'5

She used to say she felt really bad about having sex before marriage and would say how she feels like she's lying to her parents, she would make me feel guilty for ever having sex with her

Shane?

I'll remember to put a bullet right in you and your ugly gf head if you try to act on your thoughts

Rick?

>dating women
gtfo

>taller, buffer high test girl
>confident fit manlet
BLESSED WITH THE BEST TAGS

Time rapist, I'd boot you after date 3

dated? no
Fucked? yes
>pic related is only girl I actually still have picture of

Took my roommates virginity. She actually couldn't stand it (she was wincing in pain the entire time) and we stopped and cuddled after.

brehs

>no qt jap para para gf

why live bros?

Married one. Life is just so blissful for me. We have the sweetest little girl that's about to be 11 months. The wife wants another one, and so do I. I would like to wait a little longer, but as long as she keeps fucking me, and begging for me to cum in her it'll be sooner than later.

I'm just guessing, but "Put it in the butt"

>tfw get lucky on tinder and hook up with some chick with the fattest ass
>5 inch dicklet could barely fuck her doggy
>awkwardly fucked her missionary for 5 minutes then she just pushed me off her and said she had to go

I'll just stick to the 5 feet skinny white girls

>there are happily married fathers who browse this shithole

why

Because it's a fun shithole where I can blow off some steam when I'm not blowing loads in the wife. Good enough for you?

l e a v e

wew
did she lift? she doesn't look strictly pudgy