Was he /ourguy/?

>made big gains going from a 180 Lb cruiserweight to a 220 LB heavyweight
>more than likely used gear
>knocked out king of the manlets Mike Tyson
>monster traps that helped him take monster punches form some of the most feared punchers to ever walk the planet
>granite chin
>fought dirtier and grittier that motherfucker
>didn't go to prison like King of the Manlets Tyson
>is so based and kept it so real Tyson respects him now.

Literally everything Veeky Forums should aspire too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHEDC8dgHRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>was he /ourguy/?

No, he would have killed himself over his godawful pecs genetics.

that neck holy shit

Boxers aren't going to get huge pecs that shit will slow you down stupid.

He's talking about his chest insertions, aka his shit chest gap

No fit is white and racist fuck that nigger

No its not /pol/

Why can't white people fight? They all suck fucking dick at fighting.

How do boxers/soldiers train? Can i get an example of some routines please

Because majority of whites live sedentary western lifestyles with poor diets

Fighters usually come from poor backgrounds. This is why there are so many Hispanic fighters. The best white fighters come from Eastern Europe and Ireland and other broke ass places.

>Boxers
Strength and endurance routine
>Soldiers
Running, maybe some calisthenics.

Slavs arent white and neither are Catholics.

There's plenty of poor white trash whites in america spending all their paychecks at wally world.
What gives?

>catholics aren't white
what

They arent

Only americans and brown people think that all people with pale skin are "white".

His neck looks like foreskin.

I'll show you a foreskin

You think the whitest palest people in the world somehow aren't white

You need to spend less time on the internet

Only the trash slavs with low self esteem for being spat on by a lot of self important pricks care about being "white".
The rest care about being superior to everyone else and showing why they were once so feared that they were kept in bondage by every other race on the planet.

how much do you need to neck curl to get a neck that big

Neck bridges. Lots and lots of them. Get a good, thick pad first, though, and start by using your hands until you've got a very solid base. I was a monster at bridges, could spin around on the mat with my hands behind my back. After a few years I had a massive neck, and I still do.

A white Anglo that converts to Catholicism isn't white?

>t. Neck beard who doesn't leave the house

>Sh...shut up.
>You jerk

So you're one of the trash slavs who're all "white nationalist" even though hitler's posse said slavs were one of the lesser races?

You want some ice from that burn bruh?

At my gym we do in order:
Pushups, burpees, starjumps
Interval sprints
Heavy bag work, sometimes hiit sort where you're just focusing on speed. But most of the time it's proper combos
Partner drills and sparring
Abdominals - crunches and stuff

I personally don't like all the cardio. I am of the belief you get better at swimming by swimming, and you get better at boxing by sparring

his boobs look weird

you forgot >didn't become a joke with a shitty cartoon show like the manlet king

But how to get a neck like this?

Floyd Mayweather is my guy

all you've done is prove you're retarded. Thanks for saving us the effort.

Cardio is incredibly important. Being exhausted and having to just stumble around the ring while some guy kicks the shit out of you is fucking horrible. Do your cardio. Plus you can only get punched in the head some many times before it starts to affect your chin and give you brain trauma. No need to put extra mileage in banging it around sparring constantly. Sparring is important but definitely not something you should do everyday. You don't want to be a punchy old boxer.

>Slavs aren't white

Slavs are Asiatic and yellow

Russians and other eastern Slav countries yes, but not western Slav ones (mixed with germanics and nordics mostly) and southern Slav ones (mixed with Turks and Greeks).

>implying any of those are white

Veeky Forums worships a fucking shit skin shut up.

Holyfield was a true warrior

he exposed Tyson for the front running mental midget he is

Taking on Bowe

It doesn't matter if they care about being white, that doesn't change the fact that they are white

youtube.com/watch?v=mHEDC8dgHRQ

his pec insertions jsut fuck him up sadly.

You have to go back to /pol/

There are plenty of poor white people in the US though. Why do you think Trump won?

white Americans are scared of blacks, that's why they abandoned boxing and created MemeMA so they could have their own champs

You have to go back to africa

>that chest gap
Your daily reminder that all the lifting and roids in the universe can't make up for shit genetics

Blacks simply have better genetics, stronger fast-twitch muscles, and are built for fighting.

No amount of Veeky Forums autistic powerlifting or "martial arts" bullshit will do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 25 inch skull, 9 inch wrists or genetically determined horizontal punching power.

Free Gucci