Is there a female version of this?

Is there a female version of this?

im working on it, any ideas?

Idk but people value Dif things in women, some appearance others traditional women values, my wife's only a 6 but a traditional European woman 6 is way better than a dumb slut 10,

Where do athletic, ok looking guys who are socially crippled fit on that chart?

Who the fuck makes this shit?
Just live your goddamn life, improve yourself, do what you want to do, and girls will like you. If they dont, then just keep getting better.

Someone who wants to push the idea that gear addled effiminate and clearly homosexual models who all have almost the exact same face are "slayers".

Some fat ugly bitch or one of the dudes who wishes he looked like that for whatever reason.

Incel

Have trigglypuff at the bottom pls

Also make High Test hourglass girls the top tier.

>someone unironically spent time making that picture
Depressing

Im a chad... I'll take it

Sure thing grandpa. Also shes cheating, the 6/10s are the most cock hungry and the most approached girls

if I was doing something like that I'd try to visually convey how rare 9/10 women are. dozens of pictures of ugly/old chicks at the bottom, handful of average looking ones in the middle, one or two actually attractive women at the top

Why so much anger user?

Is it all the loneliness that has built up?

Also, not that user.

What am I if my face is ugly and my physique is good?

how big are your breasts

Butterface?

Yeah but on this scale where would I be?

Depends. Can you post pics, or post pics of someone who looks similar?

It really depends.

Is there a word for a woman with an attractive face, but a horrendous body?

Pls don't b mean tho ok?

taylor swift

My idea is: don't
Seriously
Stop feeding the autists

These charts always start as a laugh and good fun but then some moron actually buys into it and next thing you know people base their understanding of the world around it

You're alright m8.

Between a 5-6. That means you're a bit above average. You have good hair, nice eye brows. No homo though.

Some people might disagree. But I could see girls being interested in you.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Moretz?

Ok thank u. That made me happy :).

Jesus you weren't joking

Hodge twins did a video on this I think

>somatotypes

Don't talk about her like that you piece of shit

>not wanting a gf with a qt face and a wide frame to give birth to beautiful broad-chested sons
Why are you on this board even?

There should be another layer between chad and normie tbqh

tit size is the most important metric in the female, if they don't have it they must compensate it

>t. normie

How else should I explain to mom why I can't get a GF and that I am not gay?

Try getting laid instead of making the most virginal chart imaginable.

Tfw have all of Slayer's traits except for being social and naturally strong.

D-did I make it?

This chart is entirely accurate. If you disagree, you probably don't go out much in nighclubs or other social gatherings with 20-30 years old people.

post jaw line faggot

This is actually pretty accurate, unlike most of the charts posted on Veeky Forums.

her face is shit too though

Ur a qt user why so insecurity

Thank you :) grills make fun of me irl but maybe that's because of autism if u guys dont think I'm ugly u guys r making me :D

you arent even looking that bad user, you look really normal.
u look like u play football and are strong as fuck

I'd fix your hair and work on your chad squint. Bump you up a bit.

ur gonna age well m8. by 30 you're gonna have your pick of the top tier pussy

they tease you because they want you to hold them down and fuck them, always remeber that.

>implying women are this complex

By sucking dudes off in front of her and making a face of discontent after each one. After about 6-7 she might be convinced. You should blow 10 guys though, just be safe.

>mfw 99.99% of slayers are gay.

>janoy merch

>"[Genetic trash] are the losers of ... the genetic lottery and victims of the deleterious prenatal environment that their apathetic and heartless mothers subjected them to for the first nine months of their lives."
>his mother is badgering him to get a GF
Tell me more about your mother, OP.

this right here. give zero fucks, chicks dig

holy shit yes, I made it from incel to bottom tier chad in a matter of about five years according to that image.
I've always been a fat introverted nerd with bad hygiene who was addicted to wow. At some point at around 19 I got my shit together and started working out and developed some sort of ambition and will to improve myself.
Then, at around 22 I had sex for the first time with a cute chick I met on a dating website. After that I fucked around a bit and had short term relationships here and there. Things stated getting better and better and here I am with the most successful year of my life with 4 one night stands of which one is now a friend with benefit. I fuck her occasionally while having another cute MMA chick on the side who wants me as her boyfriend but I'm not ready to settle. I even banged both on the same day without them knowing about each other.
Among the four girls was also a 43 year old busty argentinain MILF that I fucked in a hostel room with three other people inside. She's a personal trainer who runs a couple of marathons a year and also finished iron man. Best body I will ever lay my hands on despite being 43 years old lol

We're all gonna make it boys! Just keep lifting, travel and step out of your comfort zone occationally.

oh, and I also made out with my crush at a party a few weeks ago :)

Thanks guys :). That made me feel better, it means a lot. What is a Chad squint though?

That is very illegal I think though :c

Is alpha/beta ever used to describe women?

I'm autistic wat can I say?
But it is a pretty nice shirt with a good fit

>tfw slayer face and incel personality due to being sexually abused

All females above 2/10 are technically chads

A familiar feel

You´re not alone senpai

wait what

How did Thad not make it to the Chad pics?

The middle incel is attractive. Just needs better hair and to lift.

Unrelated question
What's the point of that underarmour band?
I play lacrosse and fuck around with other sports but I've never actually seen one of those used outside of NFL

The incel in the suit is still really cute. He's cuter than the normies who look like a bunch of 14 year olds and actually gay.

Fashion is 99% of it I think.

Use Margot Robbie

Eyb tuo ecaep?

>That shirt
The Piss Awakens

When'll it be done?

>Enjoy the men
Faggot