FPH

Fat people hate thread.

"body positivity" mode. Why do you hate fat people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZAWFajua7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat

To be fair most of the comments were aim at the woman.

Woman with abs like that are not sexy AT ALL!

Why do people hate land whales so much? Not everyone have the time and money to go to the gym.

Would you?

>atletic training intern

>sexy
Thats your preference
>healthier
Objectively true

I don't hate anyone and most of the fat people I've met IRL are cool.......unless they start talking about their health Nd fitness nd food. So I just avoid those topics with them to save myself the aggravation. If they ask me for advice I make sure the first thing I tell them is that you really HAVE to want it and that eating is 80% is your diet. None of them have made any significant changes.

Jokes on you fag I would bury my face in a girls abs.

>athletic

>Woman with abs like that are not sexy AT ALL!
speak for yourself

>that feel when you work at the bakery at Freddy's
>fatties pile in and load up on sweets over 20 bucks a hit
>clear out the cupcakes
>tfw it's getting packaged and served by a guy who hasn't cheated in the 6 month so working therenvironment
>every time they order you end with "are you sure?"
>that look they give when those words exit your lips
>but they keep coming back cause you sell the most legal drug on the market
>sweets
Feels good man

*there
Fucking phone

good job user, it's been year since I drank soda.
>tfw coworkers drink soda everyday

I hate fat people because they are not only physically lazy, but intellectually lazy.

Yeah that sounds like a massive neckbeard thing to say. Bear with me.

Thoughtful people look at the world and think to themselves, "What is good? How may I approach good?"

Fat activists look at themselves and think, "I need to feel good about myself. Therefore, attributes that I possess are good. Therefore, fat is good."

I want to stave in their faces with a broken bottle.

ishidiggity

capped minus the last bit

Exactly! Why do they think people are attracted to fit people?

Because that's evolutionary trait.

Fit means you worked hard for it, you got there by hard work not being lazy and eating whatever.

People love success and hate failures.

You must be magic

one day u may

It takes discipline and some money to get fit. It takes discipline to lose weight.
One way to save money is not to each $100 of high-fructose corn syrup candy and soda crap each month.

Still she shouldn't be ridiculed and shit. I'm sure all of her hard work wasn't to appease every persons sexual preferences.
She deserves props not idiots calling her anorexic and gross you fathead

she the ball?

She is 25? Bitch looks atleast 35

This is why I love Asian countries. In India, China, people will call you fat to your face and make fun of you. They don't tolerate these body positivity.

>Oregon
fuck out of my beautiful state you Californian gooks.

I wish my nipples could look down on other people.

definitely because after years of being skinnyfat/moderately active i finally decided to make an effort and drop soda/junk entirely from my diet, and a few months passed before my mom began making comments about me being 'too thin' whenever i'd visit home and literally made me weigh myself

because it's so easy to say yes to another brownie, another soft drink, another piece of junk, and so difficult to say no, but ppl who actually strive to better themselves are ridiculed and thought of as genetically inclined, so not really trying

i'm not even solely interested in aesthetics, i just want to be strong and capable and forty years from now not be a fucking shame to my husband because i need a wheelchair to go buy donuts at walmart

Fucking kek

Its what fat does to people. It ages them 10-20 years
Meanwhile being fit makes you look 10-20 years younger

Because I used to be one. I've heard all the excuses from my own mouth. Now I'm just skinnyfat, and slowly getting Veeky Forums, and it really is better.

>tfw you enjoy a bomb ass italian soda at a truffle shop
>Whale next to you is snarfling an afogatto, double gelato, and 4 truffles
>Stomach turns just watching her

How do they do it

>eating is 80% is your diet.

nigga what?

>tfw when struggling to eat 3000 calories
>I've to force eat myself just to gain 1 pound every week

How can people balloon up to 300 pounds idk

Would you be her master or slave?

IMPOSTER

19!!!??? .... wow

please tell me she is talking about database replications

master, maybe she can lose some weight picking cotton at my plantation

Bill Watterson was a modern prophet, I tell you.

that's a 55 yo man with a wig and a pillow

Reminds me of when I was a teenager and went to see a friend. He had his fat girlfriend over who I'd only met once before very briefly, and I swear for like 30 minutes I thought she was his mother until context corrected me.
Luckily I didn't say anything to show my misunderstanding, but yeesh.

Even Google couldn't store her profile pic.

This showed up in my youtube recs while looking at shit in that pole dancing thread, so now you guys have to suffer with me
youtube.com/watch?v=lZAWFajua7g

>not sexy AT ALL!
Don't tell me what to find attractive you roast

Takes a lot of time and money to get that fat as well

Fats don't have any moderation in their dieting,they eat until emotionally satisfied and generally rely on food for happiness. Couple this with tons of ready made calorie dense food that's crammed with sugar/salt(likely both) to compensate for taste and you've got a full blown fatty.

They just don't get it. Being fit is literally another human experience all together. It's just... real.

He means dietary changes are 80% of the lifestyle changes you have to make to during the cutting years

except he's an idiot and typed diet

Because they remind me of my own faults.
But they are unable to overcome them.
I see myself, as I would be, would I not overcome myself every single day.

t. never rubbed a cock on feminine washboard abs

>mfw thinkin bout her hurtin

That poor pole was on the verge of breaking in half.

I swear to god she popped up on my screen the other night.

Noped that shit to the left. And I'm thirsty as fuck for an asian looking chick too.

Goddamnit you made me burn my mouth on my hot pocket.

O man reminds me of my trip to Japan.

>Go to bros wedding
>Sister comes
>Shes gotten fatter since I last saw her
>Tells me he keeps telling her she is fat and needs to do something
>Wants me to also tell her she is fat

Of course being Asian she still looks slightly above the average burger girl. But damn they don't hold back

And to clarify. This was HIS sister I haven't seen in 10 years. We're just college friends.

Would fug desu.

My nigger Watterson blows'em away again

I don't even know how they get these special drinks. I order exclusively ON THE MENU.

They don't do it to be mean. They do it to be nice and because it is simple the truth.

I'm not Asian but I would tell my Asian friend she put on weight. She got Americanized by her fat friends tho

>Thanksgiving is soon
>always HATED going to see people I don't know
>have to go again or be forced to pay rent
>endure getting called a useless piece of shit nobody cares about
>will end up getting asked why I am not eating like a pig
>can't wait to tell everyone I'm dieting

Jokes on them. Fuck their food.

She's over eighty, right? She easily looks 30 to 40 years younger. I've seen hambeasts in their twenties who look older than she does.

Her belly pores are more than an inch apart. And I thought I had problems. I don't even have discernable pores on my belly.

I don't like them because most of them are lazy, greedy, complain alot, shit in sports and they don't have any self control

>eat right out of the tin while posting in FPH thread
>still manage to lose weight
Fatties eternally btfo

Also anyone finding it hard to sit down and eat anymore? I'm usually standing

Will probably have to organise a raid, but definitely worth the XP

>>Tells me he keeps telling her she is fat and needs to do something
>>Wants me to also tell her she is fat

Savage, damn.

>Wants me to also tell her she is fat
Should have made a speech at the wedding.

Fat women often maintain that they are more woman than a human sized one

one fat woman = one woman
one fat woman =150kg
woman/kg = 0.0066

one human woman = one woman
one human woman = 60kg (ballpark, dont have averages or anything
woman/kg = 0.0166

roughly 2.5x as much woman per kg

I guess I'll just enjoy the qt amazons with less competition then.

>tfw I and 9 of my friends are fucking off from California to Oregon next year

Swiggity swooty, nigger. I'm gonna drink all your beer and coffee, and fuck all your sweet tatted bitches.

the average would be anywhere between 60 and 75 kg imo. which would lead to 0,0166-0,01333... woman/kg for the average woman,

This is about the same, just about 2,2x-2,5x as much woman.

damn that hits the spot

fatties btfo

Don't tell them you are dieting then, say ur full, drama avoided

>human sized
>this triggers the fatty

>mum's boyfriend is disgusting fat fuck
>steals the chicken and rice she bought me
>takes all the fucking chicken, leaves the rice and veg
>tell him not to steal my food
>proceeds to tell me to fuck off
>mum overhears and subsequently emasculates him by screaming at his fat ass while he pretends to be innocent

The cunt's diet consists of soft drinks, meat, oily food, junk food and no fibre.

Not everyone has the time and money to get so fat either you fat fuck :)

Damn I'd hate to be in your position. You must feel like the father of a girl that only picks shitty boyfriends

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THESE FEELS.

I told my mum the same shit when she said something about me not having authority or some shit. Since none of the senior males of our families live near us or in our country, I have to fucking try and uphold my family's morals.

One big fucking no-no is no swearing. It's just something we do not fucking do. Also none of my family are fat fucks, we are either lanky, strong or manlets, but even my manlet nephews are Veeky Forums from all the rock climbing they do.

Have you been in or heard of similar situations? Any advice to bringing making them fucking break up?

Good news is that it seems like mum's starting to get more financially independent and stands up for me a bit more.

stealing your gains and fucking your mom
He's like the ultimate villain

>his daughter is living with her fat fuck mother and growing up to be a whore
>we are taking all his fucking money lfuckingmao
>spent more money on us than his daughter
>he locks the fucking bedroom door at night and stays up late because of his fear of my anger
>call him out often for being a cunt
>his daughter think's he's a fat fuck too and asks me if I knew any other fat fucks aside from his dad and I said no
>is a complete fucking white knight emasculated blue pilled fat fuck
>his daughter will grow up to be a whore

He's a villain but he's probably suffering more than I am DESU

you should start casually slapping and/or spitting on him desu senpai

Why do you propose that? I try to avoid conflicts, especially violent ones, easier in court too if I only assault him out of self defense.

that shit looks dry af tbqh

he still fucks your mom tho
but what a miserable life to live. Make him lose weight, regain self respect and become a viable bro father for you. With force if necessary.

No fuck that I am letting him rot.

I am not even sure they are fucking desu. Knowing my mum, he probably has blue balls. Along with being my mum's bitch.

or he could just fuck his own mom and become his own stepfather.

Sounds like he's doing a pretty good job of raising himself so far, might as well get the privileges that go with that.

i feel her face can fit on george costanza's

>Be me, 332lb man, 22 years old
>Recently took on the challenge of losing weight before my life ends, I have been fat for my whole life
>Thought my family would support me
>They are all fat as well
>They haven't supported me
>Keep being passive aggressive and encouraging me to stay at the same weight
>Bought a set of food scales to weigh my food after telling them they cook very unhealthy shit (they basically eat deep fried chicken and 1lb of spaghetti each and other stuff)
>They mysteriously went missing
>Asked if they saw them
>'Yes user, i tried to use them to weigh my HEALTHY cooking and it was so LIGHT that they floated away!'
>bought another set, now hide them in my room
>whenever I go to the gym my dad stands in front of the door and pretends he is on the phone
>usually pretends he is talking to his doctor saying stuff like 'OH YOU MEAN BEING A LARGER MAN IS HEALTHY? THANKS DOC. AND NO I WON'T TRY AND LOSE WEIGHT, I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT'
>have to push past
>half the food I buy goes missing
>pretty sure I saw my dad burying some frozen peas in the yard last night

fuck these shits.

Wat

No, no, the game plan right now is to try and graduate uni, get a nice paying job, find a nice European/Chinese/South American wife (or one kind of each, 3 wives like that mormon dude in Big Love) and basically take care of my huge family.

Honest to God though, men who left their children while they were young or remained unmarried at 40 are fucking red flags. They lack maturity, civility and responsibility along with a good measure of courtesy. Literal manchildren. Ask any guy who's lived with their mum's boyfriends or been raised by stepfathers.

Marriage is legit and good, any male who spits on marriage is a weak faggot fuck who couldn't assert his masculinity properly as a pillar of stability, strength and responsibility.

That's abuse.

Also I am sick of fat fucks stealing my healthy food.

This can't be real

What the hell user, get out of that place those people are holding you back in every way.

Would you marry this whale Veeky Forums?

mirin those shoulders tbqh