Veeky Forums Winter Ball

Hey faggots, I know about half of you are fucking reddit at this point, but we're in serious danger over at /pol/ of taking the town bicycle /x/ to the ball because thigh highs are fetish fuel and one drawfag is a cuck. Gay4pay or what?

FUCK IT. My legs are too sore from squatting to go out and do anything about it. I'mma just stay in and get my oats ready for next week.

>tfw no gf

Veeky Forums should ask /cgl/ or Veeky Forums

fuck off homo, Veeky Forums is not a gay board.
You faggots only browse /pol/ because you can't talk to women anyway

if you don't wanna that's fine, but don't sit here and tell lies, newfag

I browsed Veeky Forums for MUCH longer than I've been on /pol/, the 'n-no homo' meme is only a meme until it happens to you

Lets ask /cm/, /a/, or /y/

Ask Veeky Forums, bitch can cook us a high protein breakfast the morning after

Veeky Forums is full of fat alcoholics

We should ask /b/, they seem like fun

If you manage to keep those annoying Veeky Forums faggots from projecting their shitty lives at us through bad drawings, and we'll fuck you.

So in other words, no.

I always say, always go with Veeky Forums

Best dynamic (in terms of contrast), and tons of OC

Take them before they take /cgl/

Everyone wants to ask /cgl/. We should ask /r9k/, I feel like they need to get out more.

classic move is to go for Veeky Forums
/cgl/ is our beard

shut up fagg

But Veeky Forums is homo in my mind

Veeky Forums x /hm/

Logic dictates asking Veeky Forums, /cgl/, or Veeky Forums, but this year I'm thinking we reach our full brainlet potential and ask Veeky Forums

>on /fit
>haven't been turned gay yet
Hmmm you sound new. /fit is gay but nowhere near /lgbt. We don't act like faggots. Were just men who take pleasure in working on our bodies for the admeration of other men. But yeah..were gay as fuck kiddo

Is this a girl or a boy?

>confused

Little dyke girl. Lesbains are not natural.

Lmao nice dubs.

Then my Spider sense weren't wrong.

If it sucks your dick does it matter

Well I personally don't like when "her" stubble chafes my dick but to each his own I guess

>Veeky Forums
>actually cooking

yeah, not really holding my breath on that, but I'm sure they can tell us all about the limited run foods and different fast food chains. Good bulking fuel amirite?

maybe we could improve their lives with proper nutrition