I work as a paramedic

I work as a paramedic

During all these trump protests, I'm not doing my best

Is it bad to let librals die?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=2016 popular vote&eob=enn/p//0/1///////////
google.com/search?q=2016 popular vote&eob=enn/p//0/1///////////&rct=j#eob=enn/p//0/0///////////
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no its not, dont lose your gains over helping some retard

also

>ywn have a girl like that

thanks, it means more than you know

No. Not at all.

Liberals in general? Yes.

Fuckwits who seem to think protesting against Trump isn't literally protesting democracy? Let those retards die.

I really can't believe how they are arguing against Trump and all the bad things he's apparently gonna do, yet they're trying to install a person who had a minority vote.

Honestly reminds me of Hitler. Not ever trolling.

Just do your fucking job, OP. Youre like that self righteous marriage clerk woman who refused to marry gays even though it was legal in that place simply because it conflicted with her personal views and got a boatload of shit for it

if they hate first world democracy so much, they should receive third world medical care from you

A prayer to allah and 9mm to the temple?

I was gonna say goats blood and powdered camel dung, but I like your idea

You should probably do your job

no

they deserve it

just keep it mind that liberals are attacking non-liberals

so don't assume that the victims are liberals

Firefighter/EMT here

Do your fucking job you dumb asshole. Posts like this is why I despise Paragods and their uppity attitude

You sound like a whiny bitch.

"baw I took a 2 year college class to get a certification to do shit that your basic fucking grunt gets trained and qualified to do in CLS, that means I'm better than everyone! I don't have to help anyone that I don't want to despite my professional requirement to do so"

Kek. I'm not that faggot, but you make a solid point. Paramedics in ambulances seem pretty humble to me, but every medic I've met that are at concerts and shit are totally up themselves.

Yes

Just do your job OP. Dont let the power go to your head and start trying to play god. You didnt earn the right to do so, youre not even a doctor, youre just a paramedic. At least be professional

OP assuming you're actually a paramedic and you didn't just make any of this up to have a feel good LIBRUL hate thread, quit your job. You're a paramedic, your job is to help those who need it not play God and question whether or not people you don't like deserve your help, the fact that you're on a chinese cartoon board seeking approval of this from anonymous strangers says a lot.

>person who had a minority vote.

bruh

Yes
Just do your job properly

Hillary had, literally, a minority of voters vote for her. At least in theory; may have been gerrymandering or whatever it's called.

My point is she lost. Trying to protest her losing is just losing gracefully. All the people doing it seem to be the retards with nothing better to do who don't contribute much.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=2016 popular vote&eob=enn/p//0/1///////////

Why is this on fit????
Can this shit be on /b or /pol?
MOVE THIS MODS, this is offensive to my MAGA!

I too hate libruls but OP you have pretty weak character to let it go to your head who dies and who doesnt. Youre not a judge, like user said youre a paramedic. Almost anybody except total retards can be one

Do your damn job

If you cannot do your job properly because of your political preferences you are the same as the cunts that are protesting Trump's presidency. Don't be a cunt. Do your fucking job

google.com/search?q=2016 popular vote&eob=enn/p//0/1///////////&rct=j#eob=enn/p//0/0///////////

Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

>Links google link that says Hillary got more votes
>Gets angry when I link literally one click away that explains why she lost

I'm not the retard, m8. Trump won more states.

I'm not a moron so I actually already understood the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college.

Yes, you're a fucking paramedic, why are you even doing that job if you don't care about saving people's lives. Paramedics in my country have to wear body armor constantly and get shot at every time they enter a township to save some black retard gang member, and you're going on to internet message boards talking about how you like just sitting back and watching people die because you suspect they don't like your favourite politician? It would be better just not to arrive at all. You're morally bankrupt friend, and your country is totally fucked.

this

how are you different from them?
they do retarded shit because /pol/ and so do you
at least post that shit in your containment board

No, you're definitely a moron.

It makes absolutely no different. Trump won, and is your President now. Idiots "protesting" because their favourite candidate lost is asinine. I mean, what's their desired outcome here? Hillary being installed as supreme emperor or some shit? The American version of democracy being altered just this once to let Hillary win?

It's retarded. Not even real protesting. It's just wrecking shit because their worried Trump might not be a good leader for a few years.

Okay you fucking faggot how about the part where you said twice that she had a minority vote?

Eyyy you're a piece of shit, change your mindset or get out of the field.

You're clearly a shit paramedic. Do your fucking job.

"My point is she lost"
I'm not American, so I don't really give a flying fuck about the intricacies of your broken ass system.
Hillary lost, now you have the Don. Idiots breaking shit because he's the new POTUS is moronic.

this is why I like/fit/. it's not heavy /pol/ and /b/ to the point of autism

thats very unchristian of you

Sauce?

Are you one of putins paid trolls?