Veeky Forums friday feels

>tfw no friday feels thread
must be because we are all out partying, r-right?

Yeah, seems dead tonight.... Most of Veeky Forums must have made it recently.

it's saturday in the only country that matters

Nope. Actually my roommates are throwing a party at my apartment. I am in my room on Veeky Forums responding to a thread about being lonely on a Friday instead

I been there before.... Go out man have a couple beers and chopp it up, you might meet someone.

>555

yeah i was browsing /r9k/ then decided to come see how Veeky Forums's holding up but i was surprised to see no feels thread. maybe we all gonna make it.

i have a feel

>getting mixed signals from a girl i'm talking to
>says she's not ready for a relationship but wants to hang out sometimes
>sends me messages every day, bakes me shit
>have a drunk conversation with a couple of guy friends one night about her
>ask if she's into me or if she's just looking for attention
>one of them tells her i was talking shit and calling her an attention whore
>she's pissed at me and stopped talking to me tonight

i feel so confused and betrayed. i think he wanted to fuck her and that's why he did it but i meant nothing malicious

>fall for girl, I could honestly feel she cares
>used 2 grand to see her n show her I love her, both physically and emotionally, didn't hold anything back
I fucked up I know
>we hook up and fuck, she's my girl afterwards
>2 months later she starts acting distant and she isn't trying anymore
>I kept messaging her calling her like a stalker wondering what's wrong.
>she doesn't show any feelings
>I give up, if she cared she wouldn't be doing this.
>month passes by I start seeing some other girl since this bitch don't care
>feeling depressed as fuck
>fucking this bitch to feel better, doesn't help.
>ex tries to come back saying some post traumatic bs keeps her from getting close to ppl....
>we click again... We can talk for hours even now, but I hold a grudge against this bitch who I gave my heart to and thought at the last minute to change up....
>it hurts to talk to her, she seems so happy
>tell her I need my space for awhile

Wtf? Why is she fucking with me?

>Why is she fucking with me?
because she's a woman

has the party been going on for a while? like to the point where it would be way too awkward if suddenly you showed up?

>get drunk with friends
>walk home
>reflect on your ex
>reflect on when talking to women was easy before your Norwood 2.5hairline

Pretty much it. Not a whole lot keeping me going to be honest boys. Trump winning gave me a minor boost of confidence.

i got a party going on right now, its been going on for awhile and im the only one here but maybe someone will show up

Call a hooker or some slut.

C...can I come?

Oh my god I fucked up
I was so tired and wanted to go home after work so I didn't go with her
What do I do??!?

Explain your situation. If you care about her, tell her you'd love to reschedule for another time, and that you're sorry you made her feel like that, that she does matter to you.

Guys, wheres the line for cheating?

>go to club with friend
>lots of dance, some korean bitch is pouring drinks down my mouth
>friend and I find two cheap bitches in the club and take them out
>lots of grinding, hands on asses etc
>take bitches to karaoke for some gentle hugging before saying bye

This isnt cheating right? It was just a good night out with some cheap bitches.

You keep your word. Do people not have any integrity? What a reputation to have. A flake.

I literally said I would most likely be not able to go as I get off work late and I've got work early next morning. I send like 4-5 word replies and get walls of texts like this back from her.

>alone my first semester at uni
>spend time on the weekend playing vidya instead of going out and partying
sucks desu

go to the library. if you went at the start of the semester everyone there would be new kids who didn't know what to do that night so you could socialize, but now there are probably people actually studying so it's a different environment. still better than being in your room though.

>told friends i'll go out with them saturday night
>the time is now
>i have to go get ready to have 'a blast' but I just wanna play osrs
>i bet the slut i'll be fucking wouldn't even know what a red chinchompa is

I don't know what the thing you wanna do is or what a cimpoloompa is. Get out and make some memories you sad cunt.

t. sad man who didnt play rs when he was a kid

not him but dude i played RS as a kid in fucking 2001 and the chinchompa didnt even come out until 2006 i checked

fucking millenials

i never said I hunted chinchompas when I was a kid?

m8 something has gone seriously wrong with my gym lately. Suddenly weekends are completely full of dyels occupying the space in front of the squat rack to do 100kg deadlifts with straps.

Then again, I'm southern hemisphere, so it may be THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN CAN'T WAIT FOR JAN

Get over your baldness faggot. Could be worse, try being 5'5" like me. Spoiler alert I still get laid

I just finished watching some live Swans shows and documentaries on Youtube. I wonder if I'll always feel like my life is empty. Those guys look so alive when they play. I wonder if they're just as miserable as me but found their only solace in music. I wish I knew what could fill the raging emptiness inside me. I wish I didn't think about my exes so much either

That's pretty fucked of your friend

She's either hedging her bets between you and somebody else or has some esteem/mental issues. I'd recommend staying away

Lel I remember doing that. I don't really know what to say to you because I'm a Junior and haven't kept a single friend I've made at uni but just talk to people in your classes or labs. It's especially fun in labs where you have to wait during an experiment so everyone just kinda shoots the shit

I wouldn't bet on anybody randomly coming up to you and starting a conversation though. I don't think that actually happens

Had a cognitive test for a well paying job. Pretty sure I bombed it and the more I think about some of the questions the more I feel like I got them wrong.This was my chance to better my life and I fucked it up bros. Have to wait a week or 2 before I receive the inevitable phone call telling me I failed.