Broscience momscience memes

Broscience
>30 minute anabolic window
How does your body know you're done with your workout?

>Muscle mind connection.
I get that the pain is a good indicator of being pushed past your limits but I don't think it's necessary to feel it. I mean music helps ignore pain so into don't listen to music I make more gains?

>fat turns to muscle and vice versa.
Fat can be used as energy to gain muscle. I guess the misconception comes from the day making it looks like there's more muscle.

Momscience
>No carbs after 6 user you'll gain weight.
You're telling me that as long as the clock doesn't hit six I can keep eating carbs? If I were to fly to Japan I can keep eating?
>eating fat makes you fat.
Does eating dollar bills make you rich? Fats are more sense in terms of calories so it's easier to over indulge.

Discuss and post your own experiences with normies

>>Muscle mind connection.
this is a real thing u dip

"You know that has fat in it user?"

>How does your body know you're done with your workout?
The 30 minute window is stupid, but what you've just said is even stupider. Your body knows when it's done with your workout because it's no longer feeling intense strain on its muscles, you fucking imbecile.

>30 minute anabolic window
that theory is bullshit, but cortisol starts building up after your the beggining of your workout

>Muscle mind connection
100% real, the more aware you are of your muscles the better, look it up

other three are complete bullshit indeed

>Mind muscle connection.

Very, very real. Why do you think some people can wiggle their ears and others cant? I trained myself to move my pinky toes on their own when I was a kid for no real reason, but now that I am older I know it was "mind muscle connection" that let me learn to do that.

same thing with pec bouncing I guess, I can bounce my right but not my left, I just can't squeeze it the same way

I think the line of thought is, how does you body know you're actually done? You always rest like 3-5 minutes between sets. You might rest more between different exercises if you talk someone up or something. Or think about different muscle groups resting. If you do a full body workout and you start with bench, by the time you're done, it's going to be more than half an hour since you hit your chest, so did you actually miss the anabolic window for it?

You're probably a dyel with muscle imbalances my man

You missed the part where he considered the "window" insipid. It doesn't matter when your body starts recovering.

>I get that the pain is a good indicator of being pushed past your limits but I don't think it's necessary to feel it. I mean music helps ignore pain so into don't listen to music I make more gains?
I think you have no idea what muscle mind connection means. It simply means that through training of a movement you become able to do the movement unconsciously using certain muscles. Being able to shift gears in a car without it buckling, opening a can of soda without looking at it, typing on a computer keyboard without looking at the keys, playing an instrument, walking, doing a squat or overhead press with good form. That and more is muscle mind connection. I don't see how pain and music is relevant in this.

The final red pill on broscience is that almost all of it works for some reason or other.

Sure it is almost never the reason the oldschool guys thought but somewhere in the midst of the broscience their is real science.

Now you can spend years trying to pinpoint all of these little realscience methods while hahaha-ing at broscience or just follow the traditions that created the best physiques in the world while also being logical about it (ie: it's good to eat after a workout because youboften are hungry, good tobstaybin schedule, good for disipline, etc. but sense you are also being logical you aren't going to freak outbabout missing your "anabolic window" if you cant eat rightbafter training).

Even the absolute epitome of broscience has elements of truth. For example "derpderp confuse the muscles" can work just because sometimes mixing up your routine adds variety if you are losing motivation.

Thats not what it is in bodybuilding. It is being able to specifically use certain muscles for certain movements. For example actually using your lats when doing lat pulldowns instead of using almost only arm muscles.

I hurt my left elbow my man :( have to do one arm db press until it heals

Cortisol just takes about an hour to start rising due to the very slow pathway from which it is released. If you do a 10 minute workout, an hour later your cortisol will be up. If you do a 70 minute workout, your cortisol will be up for the last ten minutes. It really has no effect on gains though.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The movement of a lat pulldown by the pattern of the movement HAS to use the lats and the arms other wise you are not able to get the weight up. As long as you focus on keeping good form, the activation of your muscles will always stay the same.

Not even a bit true. Extend your arms all the way above your head and then think about pulling them down wothout using ANY arm movement. You can move them at least 7 inches I woukd say, if not more. Then yes of course finish the movement with ams since you have pulled with your lats as much as you can.

The majority of people don't do this, they dont even think about it. They just pull the bar down.

This can be applied to almost any movement. People use their arms to push the weights together with chest flys for example instead thinking about pulling them together with their chest.

Yeah absolutely, but I can still bounce one but not the other, much more control of one

Look for these words in any conversation or product to let you know they have no idea what they're talking about:

* Cleanse
* Detoxify
* Anything that claims "without exercise" or "without changing how you eat"
* Homeopathic
* Claims of spot reduction
* "In only (single digit number) minutes a day"

Things that add negative points also include:
* Specifically for (subset of population, e.g. women, men, over forty, etc.)
* Celebrity endorsements - double if its someone who stars in TV, an order of magnitude if it's Suzanne Sommers or Jenny McCarthy
* As Seen in (any) magazine - double the negative points if it was on the cover

OP fag here
This is what I was looking for lol. I may have triggered a ton of people with my bad examples

I thought the window was how long your workout should last and the optimal time to eat.