How to be more mature?

People outright treat me as a child. I'm 22.

I don't know if it's the physique, or if I'm giving a kiddie vibe, or even if it's my personnality or hell, maybe even my voice..

How do I make it stop?

You're quite skinny. Do a bulk and get thicker build.

Wait till your 30

You keep posting this image and asking questions like this. I believe this isn't you and this is repetitive shitposting.
Posting that image should be a bannable offense.

Damn bro, youre yolked. Whats your routi e.

>22
You are a child. You probably over think things and act like a faggot because of it. Veeky Forums will do that to you. Start meditating and learn to live in the moment and you will stop critiquing yourself so much and be less of an insufferable shit stain because of it. Thank me later.

>t. 30 year old

I'm actually 69 years old.

Stop being a Veeky Forumsshionable skeletor

>22
>not a child
kek

because you act like a child

how to be an adult senpai

prove it grandpa

violence

the answer is always violence

You've got a very small head.

Explain.

I feel this too
I never get taken seriously, like i'm not a real person but a fake irellevant person.

bump

Im 21 and look about 17 but because of my attitude and non pathetic behaviour people take me seriously in the industry I work. Like 75% of it is just your tone of voice and posture.

>tfw 23
>tfw still sound like a 14 year old

tell me how to get a taken-seriously tone of voice and posture

wait, i bet you're tall, nvm

I'm 34yo, and seeing things like I do now I can tell you that at 22 you are still a fucking child.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS TROLL
IT IS A REPOST

Fuck the OP, it's still a good topic to discuss

Wear a watch, leather shoes and socks

just start punching people and see what happens

Do you mean that in the physical sense, or from how I'm typing?

not even that guy
the way i read that post it's quite obvious that he means in the physical sense

Okay. But still, I'm pretty sure most people look manly at 22.

Pic related is another picture of mine.

An adult is someone who is willing to give up shit children (ie distractions, things that don't matter) do for the goal of improving the lives of themselves and others. That's why people who work hard are universally respected by everyone. It's an admirable trait. Honestly when I was younger and I was doing piss poor in school because education wasn't my priority. My priorities were things like how I looked, getting laid, going out with my friends and "enjoying life" as much as possible because yolo right?! But as soon as I shifted my perspective and realized I was fucking myself over by letting myself be distracted I got my undergrad gpa up to a 3.8 and now I'm in grad school. My adult family members speak to me as I were one of them. My cousins, my aunts and uncles, my parents. They don't speak to me like a child anymore, they treat me with respect. Whenever their kids are acting up they use me as an example of how they should act. Feels good man. And yes I still enjoy my life but my priorities have changed. Let go of the bullshit.

It's mainly a problem of education.

And seriously, OP does look young for his age. Look at the size of his legs. Those aren't the legs of a mature male.

Looking like lesbian there boyo.

Grow facial hair

>69
>that's the sex number!!

Can't.

Not with that attitude.

How to get thicker legs?

Squats faggot.