Who here /Hot Pockets/ everyday?

Who here /Hot Pockets/ everyday?

burns the roof of my mouth
no thanks.

You know they're pre-cooked right?
I don't refrigerate them, I let them thaw and eat them at room temperature just like any sandwich.

what

I put my dick in your mom's hot pocket every day

>tfw too intelligent to heat hot pockets

You know people heat them so it tastes better right? Allowing them to sit at RT will allow bacterial proliferation to be possible. So hopefully, nothing will permeate through the box and through the plastic wrap in your case.

So it's safe to eat the plastic wrap if you rinse it off first?

Maybe if you wash it with phosphate buffer saline yeah. But then you would have to wash the PBS off too.

baahahaha what the fuck

Oh oh this reminds me.

I used to live with my parents when I was fat and they actually tried to keep my eating under control. Our microwave was very loud so if I wanted my 10 pm post-second-dessert hot pocket I had to be sneaky about it. Swiping it from the freezer and getting it to my room was easy enough, but they were inedible frozen (I tried). There was only one source of constant heat that I could rely on.

I put it under my boob.

It might have worked if I left it in long enough but I was impatient. Don't you hate it when hot pockets are frozen in the center?

t. former obese girl now 114 pounds who doesn't buy hot pockets anymore

They're called "hot" pockets for a reason...

wew lad

Can't tell if real, need visual conformation.

I didn't take pictures and my boobs are now too small to cook hot pockets under. Sometimes I wonder if getting Veeky Forums is even worth it.

kek. May i suggest pic related?

I should try it someday.

>What's your bra size?
>Bagel Bites

Did they sag?

They always did. I hit puberty in 4th grade because Fat

Did they get worse as you lost weight?

t. scared of empty bags staples to my chest

>thinks fat boobs are better than perky boobs for the sole reason of heating hot pockets under them

oh honey. I forget that a lot of girls browse Veeky Forums

I'm still young and elastic, so I made out better than say a 50 year old woman. It also depends on how much weight you lose, like 100 pounds vs 20 pounds.

Every body is different and nobody can be a boob psychic. but Not Being Fat feels great for anyone.

I'm not as fat as I used to be, mainly from eating these all the time during high school. Fast forward a few years when I began taking lunch to work. I brought hot pockets back into my life, cheap and quick lunch for 30 minutes every day.

Other staff started making fun of me.
>You really are on the hot pocket diet huh
>Hey Mr. hot pockets. Mr. hot pockets, ayyy

I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Include me in the screenshot

I really hope you do not do this.

Call this guy a faggot in the screenshot

>Giant 'Made with REAL CHEESE' badge
Is that really a major selling point in the US? Do you normally not get real chesse?

>eating cold pockets

>thinking about your delicious boob sweat hmfffffffffff

I just ejaculated

There is a law that if you are going to sell chicken wings that contain no chicken you legally must call them, "wyngz"
Thanks de georno

i picked up a box of applewood smoke bacon, egg and cheese lean pockets while shopping today. I eat them at least 3 times a week. so delicious.

breakfast, philly cheese, and 4 cheese ones are the best ones