When was the last time you had sex?

When was the last time you had sex?

>2 years now

a week ago
but im not getting it as often as i would like, id love to find a blonde qt with a nice ass and just stay in all day and fuck but the world doesnt provide blonde qts with nice asses

8 months
>Mfw might be getting some next week

I also haven't had sex in two years

never. i'm 30 btw

does anyone have that chart of ages and what archetype you are? i think i'm already a wizard

Yesterday
My ass is still sore

Last week.

>My ass is still sore

I wish

6 fucking years

Monday.

I'm totally in love with her too, but it's a really complicated situation and we're not sure if we'll make it or not. The feels have been really hard this week. So much so I've taken a hiatus from my usual job and started something else.

Election night

Fucked a stripper that I know. Trump won and I was like fuck this shit. Imma make something good out of this night

6 months
It makes me realize how much appearance matters in regards to how people treat you. I've fallen off the wagon but I'm making my way back on

Two or three weeks ago

I should hit that broad up again

like 8 months ago but It wasn't really proper sex. She was really tight and didnt have lube so It hurt and we stopped kinda early.
This happened twice but she turned out to be a bit obsessive and like me a lot more than I liked her so I ignored her.

Was still seeing my gf at the time so I guess I last had good sex a week before that

About 2 and a half months and idgaf. Bitches are worthless.

7 hours ago

Since January 2nd senpaitachi

More than 9 months now.
The worst part is that I'm not single.

Lea virgin reporting in

I'll let you know when I have my first time. 35 years and counting.

Lol literally getting cucked

never

im 21

Almost a year ago
I want to die

Two days ago
>Tfw gf is pregnant though

Two forms of birth control and both failed. Hold me brehs

Thursday.

Should get some tonight as well.

lmao, same desu

though in my case I really just don't care for it anymore, my gf is chubby and angry. she doesn't wash herself well enough and her pjs smell. tried coming on to me this morning and i just disentangled myself and made coffee instead. everytime she comes on to me i just remember her yelling at me for some trivial bullshit or one of the many times she's been abusive and the boner goes away.

a-at least I got some gains

over half a year. And I have a gf..

Who else /virgin/ here? 20 years here, made out with some slut yesterday but no benis vagina. Is there still hope for me?

enjoy those incredible breastmilk gains. it's the only food literally designed to build bodies

Last night

19 years here. I don't really care, I just want companionship and love.

Why do I feel so angry every time I see a pregnant woman try to do shit like that.

Better than kipping I guess.

I feel sorry for you, mine is very low drama but libido has gone since she used to take antidepressants. Now she doesn't any more but libido has never come back.

If she's dirty and pain to live with, do you still have reasons to continue to be with her ?

And how do you cope with your own libido ?

Wrong
t.had blonde qt with huge ass

Breh... Why? I'm sure you had at least a few chances.

Good job getting laid, friend. Cheers!

I like you Veeky Forums gay guys, you're good bros, you're funny, and despite being better looking than heteros you don't steal the girls we like and are good wingmen.

about 4 years. last girl i was with fucked me up mentally

25 y.o. and never. I just want to openly and freely talk to people but there is just so much need for approval within me whenever I'm around others. I guess I will have to trick some broads eventually into sleeping with me, I bet this will be a pleasant and fun experience lel.

Like I know there is a potential in me but with all this neediness I'm at the bottom of the barrel.

On a somewhat related note, on what ground do you relate with normies. I detest politics and don't really care about venues, traveling and marvel movies, so perhaps weather?

about three weeks ago. then i got sick and then my gf broke up. don't know what's wrong with her, but i hope she gets better.

I'm just too poor to live alone, shit sucks but I'm working on it. City life is expensive senpai.

>my own libido

I either ignore it or just casually fap to some degenerate shit. To be truthfully honest I also have some side play that send me lewds but very rarely, mostly we just flirt a lot.

Kissless virgin here
Gains don't help a bad face and spaghetti

Last Saturday. Some fatty off of Tinder. Picture obviously unrelated.

It's been about 10 months.

In January I was already fucking two different girls, and I thought this was going to be the best year ever, but no.

One of them caught feelings for me and started to text me 24/7 long ass texts. She wanted to date, but as I was already fucking another girl and expected to fuck many more I gently told her that no. She got hurt and cut contact.

The other one was a 9/10 cougar. One night I got drunk and made fun of her. She got mad at me. One of her friends told me she wanted me to apologise, but I didn't. So now, I'm here all alone.

I made out with a girl in March, but nothing more.

I'm a stupid asshole.

Don't stress about it too much. Didn't lose mine until I was 22, and I'm 28 now with 11 partners. Not a lot obviously but the point is you still have time to figure it out.

praying for all you anons to get laid asap or use the motivation from not getting laid to drive you into higher atmospheres of creativity and existence
it's not a big deal but makes life a whole lot tastier

Think it was on Sunday. I see my gf just once a week on the weekends because we're both busy with college and don't live together. Tomorrow gonna see her again so I'll get it in then too.

Tfw qt quiet chill antisocial gf who doesn't bitch at me to take her out to parties. Most of the time we stay home and watch movies.

ABORTION

About a decade now, after losing my virginity I just lost interest.

never
18, never touched a female in my life

Get yourself a hobby besides lifting. Lifting is honestly the least interesting hobby you can talk about with someone. You don't have to like Marvel, but know the names of directors of films that you like and have suggestions for varying genres. People tend to like hearing film recs and it's always good for a convo. Don't assume "normies" are only into Doctor Strange or whatever, makes you sound smug.

I'm in the same boat but I'm 21 with no hope in the near future.

>Two forms of birth control and both failed.
I creampie girls that are on bc

Am I a retard

I'm 25 now, last time I got laid was a year and a half ago at 23.

I got more action when I wasn't fit. Now I'm an overworked school teacher and graduate student.

12 hours ago. FeelsGoodMan

>cites lifting as an uninteresting hobby
>suggests becoming versed in superhero pop-culture
fuck that man, travel to nepal and become dr strange

How far is she? Why be together?

never, I'm 22

I don't even have friends to hang out with anymore

1 more year untill I ascend into an Istari

For anyone wondering how. Social autism, depression, anxiety, etc.

nah. basically stopped caring a long time ago

don't have any hobbies that involve other people so i don't really meet a lot of new people

i cycle a lot but you can't meet anyone doing that unless you join some club but most of them here are too casual so i never bothered

can't wait to become wraith

1 year

I was suggesting knowing more about the films he DOES like, not Superhero films.

Last night. Broke a 2 week dry spell for me.

23, never had sex, never kissed a girl.

so knowing things about films is an interesting hobby?

Friday

Today :)

idk 6 months maybe, trying to move out of my parents' house rn and then gonna go wild

>Not browsing the liberal tears threads on pol during the election day.
It was an historic moment and you missed it

>The other one was a 9/10 cougar. One night I got drunk and made fun of her. She got mad at me.
Tell us the joke.

fuck a prostitute already jesus

Last Week she fucked me.

Last time was the first week of January 2015, so this means this year the first full year of no sex. Technically.

8 years, 7 months, and 22 days

Ask me again in an hour and I'd say just a few mins ago, catch ya later kid

Chad probably raw dogged her

exact same. both age, and preference.

2 months ago with a prostitute

I came on a girls ass last night (lol) but it was really only second base. I'm not that into her though and I'm gonna break up with her soon.

Late August.

Will be getting laid a bunch in December, then I graduate and who know when I get some next.

the 5th of november

it is a weird situation, she is getting married to other guy but we love each other

It's not very funny. I was talking with one of her friends at a bar, when she came, and was all over me in a cute way, caressing my back and shoulders and smiling at me while I spoke with her friend. So I started to grab her ass, and she started to smile even more.

When I finished talking to her friend, I looked at her and whispered in her ear, "your ass isn't very toned, you know that, right?" She told me I was an asshole and left. Haven't since her since.

Her friend told me later that week she bought one of those stepper machines.

It was fun, but I miss the sex.

fucking lol, how big of a cuck you are

Julio from Mty?

Yesterday right before work. Pre work sex is best sex

But, user, that's not really a joke. You just insulted her.

like two weeks

once that booty gets toned she'll hit u up again

Havent had sex since my breakup with my GF of 5 years. 1,5 years ago

I tried dating at first, actually, when I was single at the start I was excited to get back out there. But the dates never went well, the girls could notice that I was still hurt over somebody else.

Im at the point now where I dont even care. I dont long for female attention anymore, I dont crave sex anymore. I just do my own thing, lift, trying to make a career etc. Females just feel like a huge waste of time now

Nope.
You would be surprised knowing how many people are in this situation.

I love her but it's hard to ignore some girl being flirtative with you.

But I never said it was a joke, I said I made fun of her.

>You would be surprised knowing how many people are in this situation.

yeah nah, I would NOT put up with that

One of the things that makes a relationship grow strong is the good sex

I cannot get it inside the relationship BUT cannot get it out because it would be "muuhhrally wrooOoOong"... fuck that shit

18 and virgin. Plenty of opportunities to lose it because handsome and gains but, alas, I'm too much of a spaghetti monster. Will likely be alone the rest of my life.

If the girl isnt lying or responsible enough to take the pills

23 kv

I'd be fine if I left my room to go anywhere else besides gym and work. until Veeky Forums shuts down, I cannot be saved

I understand that, don't you think I'd like good sex as well ? Heck, one of my biggest fantasies are to make love often with her without it being seen as a chore : "do i did not shave", "no i did not wash", "no, you're tingling me"

It wasn't like this at the beginning, profesionnal life has taken a toll on us.

I don't want to get out of this relationsup, I just want it to improve on this specific point. Don't know if I can make it happen though.

goddamnit user just get your shit together, if you cannot contain your spaghetti inside your pockets at least tell the girls

>Im a little shy but I would like to get more private with you

they will fucking get it

exactly 2 weeks ago

i dont try at all and then every 1-2months ill hookup with a girl, fuck a bunch over the weekend, then never talk again.

been doing this for years and i never even get satisfaction from it

>tfw lost virginity last night to qt from tinder
>tfw 23

it's all because of you guys, thanks Veeky Forums