Um?????????? theres no way shes 63kg right?

um?????????? theres no way shes 63kg right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=152&age=21&weight=64&pantSize=any&shirtSize=any&bodytype=
gov.uk/rest-breaks-work/overview
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she's 145 cm tall, maybe

Chicks can be really fucking fat even at low bodyweights. The average sedentary woman has the muscle mass of a slightly overgrown squirrel.

why not? she's probably not that tall

This
She actually could be. She could have shit distribution and carry all her fat in her stomach. She would have to be short though like less than 5'5"

No. There's no way. I'm 5'5" 175 and she's not much smaller than me. Plus the porportions of her legs, stomach, breast, and arms don't add up. I ain't buying it. She may be like 155-160.

It could be.

I have an ottermode friend around 160cm tall and he weights 65 Kg. Fat is less dense than muscle, so...

>one person asking if she put on weight
>another surprised she lost weight
>claims to have lost 35 kg

If she has tiny amounts of muscle, shitty bones and is short as shit, possibly. More likely she was 80, then got down to 70, and rounded like a motherfucker. Or just has a fuckey bathroom scale that's either inaccurate or not calibrated properly.

She could honestly be. I'm 5'4" and 63Kg. I look almost as landwhaley, but with more muscle mass. If she doesn't have any muscle under there, flab doesn't actually weigh very much.

Me at 5ft 64-65kg, BMI 28.6.She must weigh at least 5kg more than me or be even shorter than I am. But if she used to be 98kg that's still an achievement. I had to do 52 hours of labour a week, living on a slice of bread and water a day to lose 7kg and I've probably piled it all back on already

do you live in london?

Kek'd

>had to do 52 hours of labour a week, living on a slice of bread and water a day to lose 7kg
>living on a slice of bread and water
>slice of bread
>bread

Hey fuck you buddy, bread is awesome!

Yes, But my metabolism is fucked and I'm an autist. You do not want my genes.

I'm wondering about this girl (OP) though, having browsed MyBodyGallery. Despite me finding it damn near fucking impossible to lose weight, I am smaller than most of the girls in my weight range. These girls all weigh about the same as both of us (64kg) at 5ft. She looks about the same of them so she's probably NOT lying and I'm just weird.

mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=152&age=21&weight=64&pantSize=any&shirtSize=any&bodytype=

There is also a male version for those of you who wonder how you measure up against someone with similar stats outside of the cbt thread, or against guys who likely don't lift if you're wondering if you're past the DYEL stage yet

baby gurl, hi baby gurl, I just want to say I apologize for manprotecting you and I hope this is still a safe space for my baby gurl that I love, baby gurl, but please don't let assholes like this guy
get to you. You bread is amazing baby girl and I would slice it for you anytime of day because I will always be with you, it's why they call me a night elf because I can all night day long baby girl.

Eyyyy London here too, no pressure no pressure, unless you want to squat it then that's fine no judging no judging

I'm at 49kg and im soft aroumd the tummy. Not like OP pick but if I didn't turn to the side or if you don't see my massive thigh gap and twig arms you would think I weigh more.
When you have no muscle mass you need to be at a very low weight.

I know it's carbohydrate-devil-food but I mean literally no breakfast, ONE SLICE OF BREAD at 1pm and going straight to bed without dinner when I got home because I had to be up at 5 am.

Calorically insignificant. You can cut me some slack for making the one thing I ate all day something carby.

When I was eating mostly salad (NO DRESSING), prawns, tuna, nuts etc amounting to around 1000kcal a day I wasn't budging below 63kg, maybe 62 at the least. I had to go down to retard levels of starvation (but eating something that made me feel full) to get down to 58kg. But doing all of that leg work carrying hay bales made my thighs 2.5 inches bigger, rather than dropping a jeans size. I put it down to me starving myself and abusing emetics/laxatives as a teen because the other kids weighed half of what I did and we were weighed in front of eachother.

To be perfectly honest you sound on edge as fuck mate and possibly lying. 52 hours of labour a week translates to roughly 7 or 8 hours a day, slightly over 10 without the weekends and that's assuming it doesn't include the breaks.

You are simply not going to be physically able to do labouring jobs without a breakfast and only on water. That is simply fucking bullshit and you know it.

What you lost is 5k of water weight from sweating and what you gained back is that water weight. But honestly, I don't see you doing 3 days of work on that let alone a week, or more weeks. Just no.

I am 5ft and I was also this fat when I was 63kg. I am 50kg and I am still not skinny because I am so short. Fuck my life.

Guess you're just an apple shape. I have seen so many girls with pudgy stomachs that weigh way less than me and have skinny model legs I am extremely jealous of. You can hide your stomach and people will think you're skinny, but when people only see my thighs they assume all of me is huge, rather than having a 58cm waist

>squats to reach things from a low shelf in the supermarket
>knees too fucked to get back up again

>can't squat
>complains she doesn't look as good as she deserves to look
I'd tell you to get a 'fake' trampstamp to suit your personality but it would fit so well you'd probably get it on your forearm instead.

That's ridiculous. Are you sure you don't have black outs where you binge, like secret eaters?

Also, try keto.

I worked 5 days a week (Tuesday,Wednesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday) 10.5 hours a day + a 20 minute break. It was meant to be 45 minutes but we always went on lunch late.

I spent most of my teens eating practically nothing but still participating in sports, working farm jobs on weekends etc and have played 8 hour straight DDR sessions on only water before. I am simply used to running on empty. I eat just a little too much and BANG I pile weight on like a motherfucker. Like I said, my metabolism is probably fucked and I'm doomed to harshly limit my calories forever.

My stomach doesn't stick out or anything. It's mostly flat. I was just talking about my waist not being under 25 inches.

Try wearing more skirts and dresses that fit around the waist. If you don't show off the waist nobody will know.

No, no you are fucking not. There is no running on empty. There is no running at all on empty. It is physically, as in laws of physics, impossible to run on empty for
>most of my teens
and in a career. A 20 minute break is also illegal in the UK for any labouring job. You get 2 tea breaks (paid) and 1 lunch break (unpaid) by law unless your employer and you agree differently and you get paid overtime in the form of a minimum of time and a half. This is strictly for labouring jobs, there are plenty of jobs where this doesn't apply.

You are lying.

How that possible where's the science here

I don't want to squat anyway because I don't want big squatter legs. It's not my fault I have a condition that literally causes my joints to dissolve. I work hard, I just can't squat and I accept the fact I am solely responsible for fucking up my metabolism in my teens. I'm not fake, I'm so transparent people hate me for being too truthful and oversharing, so I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion. 'Whiny' yes, 'fake' no.

There is none mate, she's full of shit. Bitch probably indulges in enough sweets and sugars to feed a farm, or in her case, breakfast.

>I have a condition
heeeeeere we go
>I work hard
>I can't free squat in a supermarket
mmmmmmmmmmhm
>I'm so transparent
in your bullshit fakery, absolutely
>hate me for being too truthful and oversharing
No people hate you because you think them too dumb to see through your

B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Simply not possible that your metabolism is that fucked. No one can eat "one slice of bread" a day and have that mass. It's dough, not magic. Are you sure that by "one slice of bread" you don't mean "two footlongs with all the toppings all at once!"

Yeah it's possible that the laws of the universe uniquely don't apply to your body. Or, or, perhaps you suck at counting calories. Both probably equally likely though right?

Ah right. Well if it doesn't show I'm sure you look amazing.

I do try to go for things that show off the waist avoid short skirts like the plague. That or long, loose sweaters that only show the calf downward. The other issue is arms, though. I think all the girls here must worry that people will see their arms in clothes assuming it is fat rather than muscle

I seriously thought you are only entitled to 20 minutes (unpaid) for every 6 hours. I work under 12 so I'm not entitled to any more than 20 minutes

gov.uk/rest-breaks-work/overview
I left because the 4 hours of commuting a day was wearing on me with the national rail strikes and delays threatening to make me late.

I clearly have plenty of fat stores. You spend all day telling fatties to stop fucking eating. I'm overweight, I know I'm overweight so told myself I can contend with working on just a slice of bread a day and you're calling me a liar.

Truth be told it wasn't just self-control, it was the fact my mother needed all my savings to pay off a loan right before I started the job and I literally had no money for food. I just swiped a slice of bread from parents/grandparents every day as I felt bad enough for having to borrow travel money.

Are you the black chick from the pic? Wtf are you on about your legs are already pretty big and clearly muscular. Might as well beef up more since you already have mannish muscles. Also, why do women want to be muscular and shit? Genuinely. Why? Toned/fit is one thing but visible abs and protruding leg and arm muscles are another. I know it takes effort and time but why bother to look like a man?

I didn't have any money for lunch. ONE slice of bread.

This is why girls don't bother talking to you. You just call them liars.

If you spent 7 years abusing laxatives and downing epsom salts you can fuck your body up pretty bad. I fucked up.

He's not, just a guy trolling.

You're a female you thick cunt you need fat to be a proper woman. You look fine and are now trying to pull a boohoo sob story so we'll stop calling you out. Fuck off. BMI isn't accurate in all cases and you know it and saying "I'm overweight" and "Ugh fat deposits" is just trying to sway us to be nice to you. You can't build muscle from bread dumbass, and you also can't maintain muscle from bread, quit lying. What board do you think you're posting on?

We're not calling you a fatty or out of shape, we're calling you a lying cunt.

>Tea Breaks
Never stop being glorious, Brit fags

Yes I am. I don't want to beef up more because of what you just said, but funnily enough when I post here I get every response from 'goal body' to 'lay off the sweets, fatty' to 'you look like a skinny man' depending on how many details I include and how much that conflicts with the viewer's beliefs.

Well I did say I lost 7kg and this is the result of 52 hours labour on 1 slice of bread a day. WTF do I have to get on Skype or something?

THIS IS VERY VERY >VERY< VERY! IMPORTANT
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this is important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.
this was only possible thanks to julian.
kek works through julian.
>THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

I have always had muscle and felt insecure about it because of people making comments on how 'manly' it is like this dick I thought coming to Veeky Forums would help me get over it because Veeky Forums supposedly likes girls with some muscle?

I have issues with fat because I had an eating disorder I'm trying not to relapse into. I KNOW women need a certain amount of fat but when women assert that (especially if they are overweight like I am) they get told they are delusional HAES hamplanets that should get down to Taylor Swift size. I'm never going to be stick thin and I don't want to be a bodybuilder either, I just want a happy medium. I am not a fucking liar.

U should do one last squat
Over my face
Till failure... to breathe
PS even a tiny human body needs min 1000 k Cal just to run your organs... like in a coma not moving at all
I'm pretty sure if your UK show secret eaters followed you around they would figure something out.
My sister had a roommate that sleepwalked and ate

Boo hoo hoo hoo piss off you stupid bitch go eat more bread. Everyone's taste is different and for the most part straight men don't like mannish women. It's not rocket science. Go away. You're hideous.

Um, thanks? But seriously I would probably just fall over with my shittily weak ankles.

I do have disturbed sleep patterns but I don't sleep eat. I literally had no money to buy lunch. I had ONE SLICE OF BREAD and lost 7kg in just over a week, the most dramatic weight loss I've had in years. But in the week I've had off the job, I've very likely put on at least half the weight again. I'm still waiting for my fucking wages so I'm still not eating much, but I am sat on my ass on Veeky Forums, so...

Anyway the thread was initially asking if the girl in OP's picture was lying about her weight. I initially suggested she might be based on the fact I looked slimmer than her at 1kg heavier, but retract that statement because I am clearly a freak who looks less heavy than she is and has to eat less to stay out of the obese zone.

Plus pics in My Body Gallery confirm girls at the same weight as her with the same amount of belly fat that are not dwarves.

Conclusion: A) I need to STFU and deal with the fact I can't eat 1500kcal a day with my height and metabolism

B) The girl in the pic is indeed 63kg with very low muscle mass

what a pig

If you think you are overweight let alone obese in any pic you posted you either have body dysmorphia or just don't get it.
You might be overweight by bmi standard, but bmi is shit for lifters.
You get free health care there, go get your bf% calculated because I'd bet by body fat you are either at healthy or below it.

Its true: my sister is 5'0, and she was fatter than this chick at 160lbs, now she's down to about 130 amd the only fat thing on her is that exact stomach and maybe a little arm/back fat. She'd look great around 110/115lbs

No
I'm 5'2 108 and look like shit
Your sis needs to be 90lbs

I have never lifted weights or been to the gym, but I do think I have more natural muscle than most girls. Usually I get told I have 0 muscle and am just fat when I mention this, but when I post and people just assume I lift, they compliment my muscle mass.

I do have some body dysmorphia (hence previously having an eating disorder) but every time I assert the fact that I looked like walking death at a BMI of 20 and am learning to live with >28 BMI (the first pic), I get told I am a delusional fatty who needs to just stop eating (or am lying) I thought I'd be able to get a handle on things here, where the message is 'muscle is ok' but I've just been told I have 'manly' muscles when only a couple of months ago people were telling me I had none.

I can't tell if it's just me perceiving my body all wrong or everyone else. I was just getting comfortable with myself, unexpectedly lost a bunch of weight and now I'm seriously conflicted as to whether I want to try and lose more, relapsing into my eating disorder, or just be comfortable with getting back up to 65kg.

We get free healthcare but you have to fucking beg for them to even give you a blood test. My osteomalacia didn't get picked up until 10 years of constant nagging and muscle spasms that caused me to fall down a flight of stairs.

I'm proud her

No, she's just an attention whore trying to sob and be dramatic. She wants pity. It's like fatties talking about how much weight the lost constantly and begging for validation.

When I was 97lbs at 5ft my hair fell out, periods stopped and organs started failing WTF

no one cares

A general range for BMI of a 5 foot female is 91 to 135 pounds. It kinds depends on frame size as well, you probably have a large frame if you started fucking up like that.

>I have never lifted weights or been to the gym,
Veeky Forums everyone

I'm just fucking confused and want outside opinions to figure out where I should go. One minute I'm ok with being overweight because everyone is cool with my pics because I supposedly don't look fat, then the next minute I'm not because people find out my weight and suddenly change their minds. One minute you guys are saying I have 0 muscle, then next minute you're saying they're manly muscles. I don't even know what to fucking think right now. Your opinions change radically depending on how much information I offer and I'm trying to balance my preconceived notions about my body with your responses so I can figure out if I should try to keep that 7kg I lost off or not.

That's the thing, I supposedly have a small frame according to my wrist size but you know what I look like at 143lbs and 127 but I must be lying or fat and in denial. Can you imagine what I looked like 30lbs lighter? I was being force fed and followed into the toilets by staff at school so I couldn't vomit after.

This will be my last reply and it's only because I am impressed by those dubs.
What you weigh doesn't really matter, what you look like does. You don't look fat.

you keep saying this "one slice of bread" shit like it's possibly true

>Conclusion: A) I need to STFU
there you go

>cooking good
Holy shit

seriously, no one cares gtfo

Everyone is different.

And you do have a lot of muscle. Anyone who says differently is trolling. Because of your muscle you look mannish, this is also true and anyone who says otherwise is trolling. You are not fat and anyone who says otherwise is trolling. You cannot sustain that much muscle on only bread and anyone who says differently is trolling. People are giving you shit because you say you sustain yourself off of bread and a 1500 cal. diet when that is truly impossible. You may just have more muscle as a female but that could be a hormonal or chromosomal issue rather than natty. I'd get yourself checked if you're being truthful about your muscle; you may have a partial X or Y chromosome.

What part of 'I had no money for food' don't you understand? I left for work at 5:50 am and got home past 9pm so I couldn't even pick up a sandwich from the local shops if I wanted to

Thanks I will try to hold on to that. I don't think I could let myself go over 66kg but know stay under 60 kg is not the be all and end all either.

I thought this site was about helping people with their bodies but ok, you don't care and you clearly don't want women anywhere near you. I guess you can get back to you 'mfw no girlfriend' threads now

>and you clearly don't want women anywhere near you.
I am a woman.
You're full of shit.
Kill yourself.

Its about helping people with their bodies, not listening to some retarded cunt yap away about her physical portrait. I dont need a gf when I can fuck 4/10s like you on a dime.

I do have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I actually eat less than 1500kcal. I complained about being overweight on 1700kcal before and an user said someone my height should only be eating 1200kcal max and I should just shut up and deal with it. So I did and now everyone thinks I secretly eat footlong subs or some shit.

>I do have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Oh boy here we go. Okay, Whitney. Tell us all about your genetics.

>IQ in the top 2%
>Retarded

pick one

Lucky, you, I'm leaning out of the 5fth floor window

You say shit like that and wonder why people gang up on you. This is fitness board not a psychology and anorexic health board. You are lying quite flagrantly about your diet and saying you can't get food at work or past 9:00 is ridiculous. You're an adult, cook your own food or if you're as lazy as you are a liar then buy a sandwich at a gas station. It's getting to the point of persistence and sincerity that I'm starting to think you're not a troll and are that woman.

Go away. We don't care about your problems. You're just another nameless user on this board and have no value.

Kek I have polycystic ovaries too but have still lost 65 out of my 110 pounds consistently over the last few months. There's no excuse. Take some meds for it or something. Go away, seriously.

>5th floor
You can't even an hero right. You need to go higher than that.

Oh look, it's the girl who always complains about herself on Veeky Forums and /cgl/ as if people give a shit. She's been doing this for years.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Made me kek.

post a pic of your ass so I can assess the problem