>Socialize with them
>Be genuine
>Be courteous
>Be funny

>"Looks easy enough."
>be funny
>tfw

be someone who gets grills

This doesn't work since he is clearly trying to be somebody else.
The put on fancy ill fitting clothes, and thinks he's attractive.

When what she should have done is put on some overalls, and get a double barrel shotgun to protect his moonshine machine up in the hills. Get some of that sweet ass cousin pussy.

I don't have a gf either. But I almost did.

So here's the thing: just be yourself :^)

Nah just fucking kidding.
In all seriousness, you first have to find and fit in to a social setting, preferably one with a decent amount of women.

The best social setting for getting a partner is either highschool or university. If you fucked up and now cannot join either then you can try to make up for it by joining some club for your hobby. Marital arts class, exercise clubs, language learning clubs, volunteering, etc.

Then you have to learn how to make conversation and make damn good conversation.

Now you befriend a girl you like and subtly try and progress interactions with her continuously until you get a feeling she likes you back. Now ask her to go out with you somewhere just the two of you, like a date, but don't call it a date.

Don't be awkward, be yourself but not the autistic you, be a better version of yourself, a more confident and masculine version of you. Then close in after a few dates and now you should have a gf.

>Marital arts class
Where can I join?
But on a serious note: being yourself is important, meaning: don't try to be someone else. Playing a character will be seen as fake by others, also sooner or later you will fall out of that role. So don't.

Google for martial arts classes in your neighbourhood

>The best social setting for getting a partner is either highschool or university.
Id say these two are the worst places
My uni class is around 75% female and most of the semidecent ones have a boyfriend since prior to starting school

You just got bad luck.

I know because I did too. Meanwhile my best bud was pulling women left and right in uni. It's a 50-50 thing for some people.

But in uni and highschool it is so so much easier to initiate social interaction with women,.

That was a joke: marital =/= martial

beeurslf

keep lifting and the weight will transform into a qt girl in cosplay of your favourite female character of whatever

>But in uni and highschool it is so so much easier to initiate social interaction with women,.
Ive found it close to impossible
Most of the girls flock together quickly and they stick together like glue

Im done with my second year and i think ive talked to the girls a total of ten times, i work with two of them from class aswell so im not counting them but in my experience uni is a terrible place to meet girls because most are taken

I have no idea where to find a gf, first one approached me in school and my second at work. Right now though it seems there are just plainly no single girls in the world, might but be true but it sure seems that way

>Playing a character will be seen as fake by others, also sooner or later you will fall out of that role. So don't.
I don't know man. I've been playing a somewhat different character to pretty much every social circle I have, be it my family, old school friends, coworker or new mates. Every one of them who knew me before now say I've changed for the better a lot. I took up that "attitude" after I came back from traveling for a few years. Its fine as long as the character you play to them isn't too over the top and cliched.

>"hey user, you are so much more social and fun now, you used to be so weird"
>yo dude i bet you had lots of women during your travels"
>"kek I bet user has a kid somewhere out there"
>"hey man, can you give me some advice..."
Never got any of that shit before.

Also remember that one user who was with a grill for years, let his true feelings show at some point, after which they essentially broke up.

Then again, I haven't actually had a gf since coming back and its been three years, so what do I know. Everyone just seems to think I had some and still do while going out, while the reality is that I spend most of my free time sitting at home, reading and playing vidya, just like before I left.

I think you're also right.
There's a fine line between pulling yourself together and acting a different person.
Being yourself doesn't mean letting the little crybaby take over, but letting the man inside yourself be seen. That takes effort all the time.

>Have plenty of regular friends
>Socialize in groups and go to parties
>Don't be clingy or over interested in one girl
>Have hobbies that aren't childish
>Be funny and intelligent without being an asshole
Cheat Code
>Have at least a 7/10 face
>Have at least an 8/10 physique
>Have ton of cash to spend

>tfw literally none of those things

iktf

Well, did you have lots of women during your travels?
I remember I could've gotten laid like crazy when I was abroad. I liked to get a bit drunk and talk to all kinds of people when going out, and often ended up approaching smoking hot chicks without even thinking about fucking them, aven when they invited me back to theirs. At one point I even ended up massaging a legit french moroccan lingerie model in her hotel room.
Sadly my mind was still cucked from years of being a social outcast so I convinced myself none of these chicks actually wanted to fuck.
Still a virgin a year later.
Feels bad now that I've got more life experience and realise what an insane amount of easy top-tier pussy I already missed out on.
Also now that I approach girls I encounter the shitty paradox that it somehow was much easier to find girls when I was just being social and didn't give a fuck about getting laid as opposed to now when I'm actively looking.
How do I go back to not giving a fuck while retaining the will to actually make a move?

some people are destined to be alone so just face it, you might be one of them

1 Mak gil teap
2 cach gil
Do yo evn gil?

>mfw i have several of these but no success
just fuck my shit up senpai

just answering OP's question, man.
truth hurts, but it's why we don't have gfs.

It feels like this is exactly what's going to happen to me. FUCK.

>0/8
JUST END MY LIFE ALREADY JESUS

if you have these you should be on the right path.

just work out more and talk to more women, you're bound to find a gf.

sry m8, but you have to make a conscious effort and try to push out of your comfort zone to get any of those things.

need more friends and parties to attend and cash, figure cash will come as soon as i start working after graduation but im older so its hard to get to know people
Honestly dont know if i want a gf anymore, ive had a few and it was pure agony at times and really fucked me up bad

Sex is nice but its not worth it

Is it even worth it?

Shitpost about manlets while being a facelet

right, if you're at university cash will come afterwards.
i believe it's not worth looking for a gf if your life isn't stable (have a good paying job, have a place to live, and at least 1 reliable friend).
first get stability, then a gf will come to you.

Media has been lying, there are actually only 40% women 60% men. But if public found out there would be social unrest and rape.

Why do you think there are so many gays compared to lesbians, and still it seem to be a shortage of girls?

you don't

You grow up and get a bf instead like a smart person

How do I get rid of that social outcast mindset to actually go for it? Im perfectly fine talking with girls but I can never seem to make the first step

Well, the good news is that at one point you actually realise how many girls want to fuck you, and become aware of the fact that going your way and improving yourself puts you in a much better position than 90% of people who just take what life throws in their lap.
As long as i can keep my regrets and my newly awakened thirst at bay, I do just fine talking to girls.Feelsl ike going through the process of making myself from an autist into a charismatic dude once again, only in regards to getting laid this time.

We're all gonna make it, bras.

And even if not, fuck it! I'll go down fighting.

Imagine a girl youre madly in love with
She goes out with her gfs on friday, saturday and youre not allowed to come
She goes on tour with a band she recently met and you cant come along
She starts a fight with you right as you need to go to work, you spend the rest of the working day worrying about wether or not you still have a gf when you come home
She straight up ignores you, treats you like air for no aparent reason
She insults you and your achievements, looking down on them and you
She talks shit to her friends and family about every mistake you make, no matter how small
You ask her if she loves you and she says "oh come on, why are you asking me such things?" and then avoid the question

Do you think its worth it?

>tfw took the chance
>tfw in the end all the work was for nothing
i really can't see myself starting from 0 ONCE AGAIN jesus

>media is lying, there are actually only 40% women

where'd you get them numbers, boy? pic related, yfw.

>tfw I have everything
But according to Veeky Forums it's worthless since I am 5'11
Damn!

I have had a stable life for almost 2 years now, i got a part time job that covers rent and as soon as i graduate i can either return to a fairly well paying job or use my degree to find a better paying one

Im still waiting for a girl to appear on my radar, friend

Fuck off back to /pol/ and /rk9/ you Giga Sub human.

nah bro, you're well on your way to getting a gf.

5'11'' is the minimum height for making it.

sounds like you have your shit together, man.

don't sweat the gf thing, just focus on your studies and put that degree to use. Once you get a job, the grills will come a-runnin'.

Just do it. Really, I don't have "game" or anything , so I resolved to replace my lack of skills with just being as straight about my desire as I'm in any other part of my life - just ask for their number or to go back to yours, they'll get the message. Also strong eye contact, and touch them occasionally. If they don't move away from you, keep doing it until they start touching you back. Also I just assume as long as they still talk to me and don't mention any boyfriends they're still potentially down and I should keep trying.
Mind that I'm still a virgin, so take my "advice" with a grain of salt, but this stuff at least has gotten me numbers and shit.

That all sounds cool and all
but...........
>i'm 28 years old
But do not worry, i'm simply venting frustration and are actually trying to improve myself. I have not given up.

HELLOOOOO REDDDIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!! how are you my good sir :^))?

fucking kys

>the good news is that at one point you actually realise how many girls want to fuck you
Like the other user im 28 and i have to say despite me having alot of things working in my favor i find it hard to believe any girls wants to fuck me simply because of how little action i get

Im gonna keep fighting but i think girls are more uninterested generally than alot of guys think

I already have one my man

So what. I'll be 26 in a month. Boss at my last job lost his virginity at 36 and proceeded to bang over 50 girls before reaching 40.
It doesn't fucking matter. Making yourself into a man, that's the hard part.
This road is long and hard, and it owill only stop being that once you keel over dead.
When I've lost my vriginity, there'll be another obstacle on it to drag me down, and after that another. It doesn't matter.
Keep on marching, never surrender.

Well, you have to try. Said action won't levitate on your dick by itself. Learn to enjoy the rush of getting over yourself and actually trying to get laid without caring whether that specific girl is dtf or not.
Talk to as many people as you can, learn to read their body language and all the nonverbal stuff. And soon you'll realise all the "subtle" stuff girls do when they're interested is actually obvious af.

i suck at reading body or any kind of language. what are some thing they do when they are interested?

Every time I've had a gf I wished I was single. When I'm single I wish I had a gf.

just beeeee yourself :)

>Touching you (BIG one), brushing past you
>smiling, keeping eye contact, looking down afterwards
>Staring in your direction for prolonged amounts of time
>ask stuff about you, try to get you alone somwhere
>constantly hover around your vicinity

But most of this is subconscious and best learned through experience.
Also , look at people's eyes - not just women, but all people.
The amount you can tell about their character and intentions just through that is amazing.
There's good reason why women like them so much.
A mouth lies easily, but lying with your eyes is an art form only very,very few people ever master.

good thing i always look at the floor then even when talking to others

It's not even that hard guys, remember to be genuine, honest and show your good side, people will respond well to somebody being that real with them. Remember to always be yourself.

fucking this
i have severe problems with eye contact
what the fuck do i do?

Them you have a long way ahead.
Form a new habit. Raise your head. Look at the sky, the ceiling whatever if you don't want to look at people. But never put your eyes down.
If looking at others makes, you flinch, then flinch. If it makes your eyes dart left and right because it feel wierd to keep looking, let them. But still do it, fight your flight reflex and get used to it no matter what.

Thanks for proving my point friend, the guy on the right is trying too hard to be something he's not, who's he fooling? He should literally just be himself and try to meet the right person by talking to girls instead of shying away.

There's someone out there for everyone, bro

Look everyone in the eye. If you feel awkward, remember it's absolutely normal/expected to maintain eye contact when talking to someone.

how much is too much eye contact? I can hold eye contact with someone forever no problem but I feel like its socially awkward to never look away

Sad thing is, there's no shortcut, no manual.
unless you're willing to go full redpill/Pick-up Autist and learn by heart how to fake an entire personality, these things come naturally through gaining confidence. IN fact the whole "Bee yourself" meme comes form that, because being yourself takes knowing yourself and having the confidence to not hide it or try to change yourself into what you think others like.
And you can only do that by putting yourself out there and failing relentlessly. Same thing as working your way up from an empty barbell to 5pl8 essentially.

There is no such thing as too much eye contact. Just avoid not blinking, and look to the side every now and then. Others will break eye conact too, so it doesn't devolve into a staring contest.
Also just look girls into the eye and say nothing for abit if there's a lull in conversation - nicely builds up the tension.

That's a terrible fucking haircut.

mirin trips. well, when talking to people i'll look to the side of them every now and then and sometimes they will turn and look at what im looking at (which is nothing - just breaking eye contact for the sake of doing so) is this normal?

That comic is such self-serving delusion for NEETs. I know tonnes of gym bros who spend a good chunk of time smoking pot and play vidya. They'll all go out together to chat up whole groups of women, spaghetti 9 times out of 10 but still scrap through because fit and wearing decent clothes, sacrifice the entire night so one lucky guy can get laid and then celebrate it the next day like the guy just had his first born.

Sometimes that turns into a gf and nobody knows how or why. Interaction with women is communally bemoaned as an esoteric mystery, and best way of making your way through all that is faking being okay (99% sure you're panicking) and copying the stuff the cool guys are doing.

don't look them directly in the eyes. look between their eyes, at their nose or even eyebrows instead. it will still look like you are looking at their eyes but won't make you as uncomfortable

never tried it though

>last night
>at buddy house
>only know a few people there so keep to myself mostly
>girls come in and one of them sits right next to me
>chat for over an hour , she is laughing and playfully touching me
>asks if im staying the whole weekend
>tells me to take shots as i was completely sober
>eventually its just me and her in the kitchen while everyone else is watching tv
>friend comes in and says my other friend who is upstairs wants to see us both
>me and her go upstairs speak with said friend, he knows nothing about this
>end up going back downstairs for a bit
>eventually she leaves
>dont get her number
>later realize what was going on and how much of an idiot i am

how bad did i fuck up and wat do

please, please tell me you did not take a screenshot of WhatsApp emoticons and post it on an image board. Please. Not even reddit will take you.

why do you think he sent you upstairs to talk to that dude?

that's embarrasing

thanks duders

>Cop stare
Do that only if you want to intimidate someone.
In normal conversation, it's creepy af.

no, don't fucking do that

ok so first i'm supposed to be looking into eyes at all times
but now that's creepy as fuck and should not be done
make up your mind anons

life of a introvert. i can be alone for very long periods of time but then there will come a time where i long for some company. it usually takes 15 min of company to make me realize what a stupid mistake that was and i just want it to end so i can be alone again.

i dread social interactions. can't seem to relate to anything and i hate conversations where people talk about themselves or the usual everyday shit. i keep repeating that's nice and count the seconds in my head until i can just get the fuck out of there

If you're such an introvert why would you even want a gf? Girls will suck up all your alone time and force you into social situations 24/7.

so we could do the deed, there were like 3 open bedrooms up there

can't look them in the eyes because it makes me really uncomfortable. i have enough trouble interacting with people as it is because i always get nervous and forget what i was talking about. sometimes i'll even start to shake.

looking them in the eye would be the ultimate breakdown sentence for me. i don't even want to imagine what would happen in addition to the above things.

>Once you get a job

Really, I want to believe it's not about money...

>The amount you can tell about their character and intentions just through that is amazing.

I've never understood this. Maybe it's my martial arts background, but I can read so much more intention from bodies. The way their weight is shifted between legs, the movement of their arms and hands, the alignment of the torso.

I am legitimately autistic though, so the human aspect isn't all that prominent in my train of thought. People all feel like NPCs. Feels empty, man.

>faking being okay
I think that this is overrated.I'm actually no longer kissless because I was talking to some girls and just told her I've never made out with one.
Got another grill going completely wild dragging me to her apartment by admitting to her that I'm a virgin and have no clue how I should get her to bed lol. I think it's better to be an honest sperg than try to fake shit - they look through it anyways, but will appreciate you being genuine.

Yes, INTO the eyes. Not between them.

can anyone else confirm that this works?
because i've heard the exact opposite from other people - that they get rejected because they give off the virgin vibe

>they give off the virgin vibe

the virgin vibe is being an autist unsure of himself and generally being retarded

if you're like this guy who is confident and dont give a shit you'll get laid

i hate to be that guy but m8
>just be confident bro

I think it only worked because I indeed didn't give a fuck - if she would've seen this as reason to reject me, I'd have been better off avoiding a stuck up bitch or insecure little girl anyways.

I lost mine at 26 this summer. It was with this girl from work. We got closer from working together and when the topic of past relationships came up I totally sperged out and said I'd rather not say how many gfs I had had. The next day she asked me point blank if I was a virgin and I said yes. She said she was into it anyway and that she wanted to take it from me. Then the first few times we tried my dick would go soft when it was time to put it in because I was nervous, but that fixed itself in time.

The point is, honesty works if you don't make a big deal out of being a virgin. She was a little apprehensive that something was wrong with me but I justified it by telling the truth, which was that I'm just extremely shy and don't know how to talk to girls.

>>just be confident bro

being confident takes work

it's obvious you're an entitled baby who dont like putting in any kind of work for something

WAHHH WHY I DONT HAVE THISSH

how do you work at getting confidence
teach me your ways

>at work
>don't usually talk to server chicks coz busy
>goes over to the lunch table at the side of the kitchen for a drink
>theres a server girl sitting there
>i say something to the other kitchen staff behind me
>she starts smiling and goes "what?"
>I say
>not you, sorry
>at first she goes "oh ok" then she starts LITERALLY yellling in a baby voice "Wait, why not me??? Why don't you ever talk to me??? What did I ever do to you? wahhhh wahh?"
>I just ignore it then go, what can i say man shit happens to the kitchen staff who are now going wtf
>end of the night when i go to the managers office and talk to the managers she looks at me every time i open my mouth

And these creepy weird bitches wonder why i dont talk to them.