What do you do when you feel lonely, Veeky Forums?

What do you do when you feel lonely, Veeky Forums?

>tfw no gf

A gf is useless, i can provide exactly the same as a gf would in reality provide for you right now
You are a useless weak faggot and i wont have sex with you, instead im going out with friends while you sit at home and feel alone
your unhappiness isnt my problem

See, imagine that but IRL and you have yourself a gf
Its not what its cracked up to be, its your hormones talking

lie on bed, close my eyes and listen to uplifting music. the only thing that keeps me going

sleep the pain away

This. I was feeling so lonely last night. This morning I feel a bit better.

I try not to text her

Remember my last relationship.
Look at couples.
Think about how the grass is always greener.
Realise that I would need one to procreate, but I still got a few years for that.

Everytime I sleep, I dream of her. ;_;

>Think about how the grass is always greener.
this is true. every time I've had a gf for a decent amount of time I've wanted to be single. every time I'm single for long enough I start wanting a gf. overall it's probably better to be in a relationship, but it's definitely not the key to being happy in life.

Jerk off and play videogames

Leave humanity behind

Why do you think I lift?

T-this. I like struggling to complete a set. It's takes the pain away.

Too real, user

I text one of the dumb girls I've met on tinder or okcupid and try to get my dick wet. Worst case I'm in the same spot.

For me I never actually stop thinking but I accept that there's nothing I can do about it and keep trying to be happy. It sucks not having someone but there's no point in letting the sadness take over. Until I meet another girl I'll keep working on myself

I just want a love that will wipe away the loneliness

stare bleakly out the window
hypothesise about why no one likes me

listen to music
go on bike rides
take photos

This

gf left me last week after 3 years

lifting keeps me going

>never seem to like any girl I meet

I just want someone to have a good time with but I'm getting impatient. I almost feel like ditching girls my age and going for an older women so she knows what she wants and how to have fun

wtf, me too and I don't usually get lonely. Did they turn HAARP up to 11 last night or something?

I call Stacey and Tracey over and FUCK them both at the same time. Then I call up my bros, who are all at least SIX foot THREE, and we go to a club and smash some brewskis while we laugh at MANLETS. When I'm ready to leave, I walk up to a SHORT BETA who is talking to his girlfriend and ask her to come home with me WHILE HE WATCHES. I finish the night by knocking out a box of Little CAESAR's Deep Deep Dish PIZZA.

I don't feel lonely but I should talk to the girl in my class who keeps looking back at me

Epic MEME brO

> the knight in shining armor, brought to this world to be the one one to show thy maiden the true essence of love.
That user here?

go and enjoy your saturday, femanon
you won't find your knight here

Not a femanon and neither a knight in shining armor

yeah its me can i see ur puss tho

what are you asking then

I have one, and let me tell you, after about six months you wish you wouldn't have one.

Just wanted to continue where i left off with this femanon in the other 404d thread ah well

your princess is in another castle
good luck finding her

Thanks user but i feel she'll not go with me even though i'm mario

you nigga actually fell in love with a femanon from the other thread? jeeesus

No the context was something else

How long before I can stop thinking about her every passing hour?

mario is a tiny manlet, she's probably getting her sweet peach destroyed by some bowser

Kek

i'm here
anything else you need to get off your chest?

>What do you do when you feel lonely, Veeky Forums?
I find a "tfw no gf" faggot, beat them senseless, rob them, and shove their unconscious body into the nearest dumpster. Then I go out and spend their cash on alcohol, tobacco, and whores. Makes me feel fucking awesome.

Is it?
Anyway i wanted to add that she might want me to be her knight for god knows what reason because why else would she stay and not bail the second she knew she wanted to go for the other guy you know?

Recommend some uplifting music pls user
Would love to listen to what keeps you going

is it what?
you mean if it's me from the other thread?
yea, i saw this thread on the frontpage

maybe she does want you to be that knight but that's not your.. let's say... problem. if she didn't go for you, it's her who has to live with the remorse. if she has any, maybe she's happy by now, how can you know if you dont text each other? apparently, if she doesn't text you, she has to be happy in the situation she is now, doesn't she? otherwise, she would text you telling you that she decided against him and to give it a chance with you.

or do you think that she somehow wants you to save her from this situation? (back to the knight metaphor)
do you think she isn't able to decide for herself? or is that what you want to see in her? maybe you're projecting her to be this fragile thing you have to protect, when the reality is completely different. maybe she played you really bad and now you're the one who stands a fool

slayer - raining blood

Go ride your motorcycle, i dunno man. That's what I do at least.

Find something you like to do.

>tfw we will never ride together

Shit, haven't listened to that in ages. Thanks for reminding me.

Ah cool beings

Remorse you make it sound like she's choosing the worse path and has to deal with not going the one she wanted

> if she has any, maybe she's happy by now, how can you know if you dont text each other? apparently, if she doesn't text you, she has to be happy in the situation she is now, doesn't she?
If the whole situation would've taken place a month or two after things ended between us sure but not after this long of a time no i highly doubt that she is as happy as she wants to be

>she would text you telling you that she decided against him and to give it a chance with you.
This has to do with something else though

>or do you think that she somehow wants you to save her from this situation?
It's not like i want to thoroughly believe that or something but given the fact that she has not changed what she sees as "not perfect" in her relationship kinda makes you wonder makes me wonder that she wants me to act as said knight

> maybe you're projecting her to be this fragile thing you have to protect, when the reality is completely different.
That might be the case sure but why feel the need to keep t his going with me if all she ever wanted is him you know? Why is the biggest question here and there has to be a logical reason behind all of this

>Remorse you make it sound like she's choosing the worse path and has to deal with not going the one she wanted
IF she has remorse. if. if, that's none of your problem.

>If the whole situation would've taken place a month or two after things ended between us sure but not after this long of a time no i highly doubt that she is as happy as she wants to be
she probably never made an effort to get over you. i am similar. it's strenuous to go through a breakup and I, too, had to learn not to run from the nasty feelings i felt during past breakups but to fully endure it to be ready for another relationship. she probably didn't, wen head over heels with this new boyfriend.

>This has to do with something else though
with what?

>It's not like i want to thoroughly believe that or something but given the fact that she has not changed what she sees as "not perfect" in her relationship kinda makes you wonder makes me wonder that she wants me to act as said knight
how can you know that she hasn't changed those things? apparently, you're not texting. there's no way for you to know whether she's happy now or not. maybe she's changed all those "non perfect" things

>That might be the case sure but why feel the need to keep t his going with me if all she ever wanted is him you know?
did she mention to you that all she ever wanted is him? isn't this an answer to many of your questions?

>logical reason
>love
u dun goofed m8

>she probably never made an effort to get over you.
She didn't make an effort to get over him in the first place

>with what?
Mostly her fear not knowing what she might get out of it

>how can you know that she hasn't changed those things?
She had a whole year time to change whatever she wanted to change but she did not

>did she mention to you that all she ever wanted is him
She did yes as well as telling me how i made her feel like he has not done it in a long time
By all means she should try and fix her relationship but to me it seems like she doesn't want to because she knows that despite the effort she might put into it the end result will stay the same as it is now

you seem to care more about that girl than you care to admit

I might yeah

you also seem like a decent and thoughtful person. if it's not her, i am sure you will make someone else very happy.

>tfw no such bf

Thanks user to be honest i really thought that you were her for a while

I used to get stoned or drunk.

Now i go running listening to music to clear my head, think about how better life will be when i've reached my goals in boxing or I plan for how I can escape my situation.

The only way out of hell is through.

she a fitizen too or what?
nope, it's just me. waiting for my shot.

I sit down, remember that i dont give a fuck, stand up and keep on living.

Yeah
You've got the same kind of temperament and wording she uses
Anyway thanks for listening user wish she could see this but nothing i can do i guess

I make wojaks as a form of catharsis

drugs (specially lsd), lifting, drinking, working.

what would it change if she saw this?

No clue it might it might not but at the very least it would show her that i do care about her and that it's not that easy for me too

Wish I could find lsd in my town. I want to try it so bad. Maybe one day I'll bother learning how the dark net market thing works

are you afraid that she might think that you don't care about her? if so, why are you afraid about that?

go to reddit: nootropics and look up lsd/1-p lsd

it's really easy to get. Just use circle and go through a site like chemicalstory.

I was taking it every week or two, done it like 40 times.

>maybe that's why I'm so fucked up
hue

Hm i feel that she might think that i don't care enough about her? Something along those lines
I'm just afraid that she thinks what we had was just a little something something and not worth it in the end when in fact i fell in love with this girl pretty hard and even though i've come to terms with it somehow i still like her for who she is

You'll be okay man. Don't get down about it. Just work on improving yourself and it all falls into place.

Try onions

are you still in love with her?
this whole story sound so damn tragic. like, you genuinely sound like a nice person, but I asume that she is nice too, and her bf surely deep down is a nice person too.

we're all nice people and the circumstances make us act the way we act and hurting the ones we love.
i can relate so much to this. that's why i'm so interested in writing about this with you

Yeah I should look into that. Could give dmt a try too

Furak bro the grass is always greener.

I actually managed to fuck then relationship my oneitis, but now its no big deal to me at all, sometimes id rather be single.

Just understand its not quite what its cracked up to be.

In love? Maybe a bit
Do i think i could love her if we were together? Yes

It's just the whole drama she loves it

>i can relate so much to this. that's why i'm so interested in writing about this with you
Nice to speak with someone who can relate user

what do you mean by "she loves it"?
do you think she's doing this on purpose?

All i think is that she likes the place she's in
Longed by one together with another
Can't get away from one or the other

if that's true, she's extremely masochistic. there's no way to hold that up for a long period of time without being destroyed by it.

blog post incoming

>recently started uni
>my degree (STEM) is literally, for real, 100% dudes
>not a single.fucking.girl (not sure what I expected but like there's not even 1 ugly as fuck girl here)
>also be the only normie in my degree as far as I can tell
>back home I have a >YUGE circle of friends and acquaintances, amazing social life but none of them are at my uni
>Anyways, I tried making friends with the other guys in my classes despite all of them being totally different from me (as in, the literal antithesis of normies) because fuck it everyone needs friends
>after hanging out with them for the last few months I just CANNOT fucking stand them anymore, they are all just so god damn fucking autistic and fucking literally all they want to do is schoolwork or play vidya, they NEVER want to go out and party or hang out with anyone or be even slightly social or anything like that at all
>realised right now, as I'm sitting alone on a saturday night that I do not have a single friend whose company I can actually stand, and all my friends from back home are 1000 miles away and the snaps are pouring in of them having the fucking time of their life over there
>I feel so fucking alone

Seriously this fucking sucks. My social life is fucking pathetic. I've only gotten laid ONCE this entire semester and it was THE ONE time I managed to drag some of the guys from class out of their fucking sweaty dungeons out to a social event.
Next semester when admissions open I will join literally every single fucking club I can find, I fucking cannot stand living like this and I cannot stand these people for another fucking second

>blog post over

She already is user makes me sad and is probably why i want to help her too

protective instincts coming through eh
don't get too sad, i assume you tried everything you could

A bit yeah
I'm not actually i just don't want to loose her for the girl she is you know?
Just want her to do something that she wants to do and not something that she thinks she has to do to please others

what if she actually texted you in a couple of months telling you that she's genuinely happy, and you'd feel it, too.
how does this idea make you feel?

I wouldn't believe her to be honest but if she thinks she's happy sure
If she doesn't want me well that's her problem i've done what i could without coming off as a creep

How are all your friends together while your uni is so far away?

I sort of fear this kind of situation. I'm starting uni in Kiwiland in a month or two. Never lived outside of the USA though

well user, as i said. i am sure you will make someone very happy.
i wish for you that it's her because you seem pretty head over heels. but if it's not her keep your chin up. there are other nice girls on this planet.

holy shit, is that Sam Hyde with that /b/ camwhore? what was her name?

Thanks user i knew that there were good people on this shit heap of a board
Is your situation comparable to mine?

i don't know, how deep into a depression are we talking bruh

Not OP but thank you user, I needed this.

Depends on which guy you chose

there are no guys to chose from in my scenario.
there's just one.

And you guys broke it off i assume?

well
if it was that easy i probably would be able to get over it
don't really want to talk about it either, sorry

i'm more the helping kind of person. i liked listening to your story but i hate haven to deal with my problems

I remind myself that I am one of the handfuls of people that are supposed to be alone. Whether by the fate of someone else's hand or my own, the loneliness has been consistent, so I've stopped trying to fight it

Sure thing

Well if it did you any good i'm glad if not you atleast helped me a bit by listening

>Tfw this is actually you right now except on the couch.

we're all gonna make it
i hope

We're all gonna make it
I'll just wait and see if she gets back at me then
Have a nice evening femanon

forever

I work harder.

Fuck feeling sorry for yourself. I did it for 18 years.