Hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?

>hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

>Why yes, in fact I often spend my spare time pounding all your friends. Why do ask?

t-thanks mom

of course. some times i go on the internet and try to make up replies to conversations that never happen

>This thread again
How original

Of course we do

relatable

Of course I paint tiny toy soldiers, watch netflix and fap. And you?

>inbred trailer trash

Back to your park you stupid cunt

>tropenmuseum

hallo Holland

Well I'm sure whatever I enjoy doing in my spare time doesn't count as a hobby to you, so no I don't have any other hobbies.

Who else here Veeky Forums and /gundammodels/

Ugly af
You dont deserve knowing more about me

Wtf is that even? Never seen a front sight that looks like that before. Is that one of those $5000 race rifles used for ISSF stuff?

riding my bike

is this her leg?
that looks very strange

sorry I'm not into redheads
*gets up and leaves*

Nice pic m8

i got it from somewhere lol

mirin' hard man

>sure I do!
>let's hop on some horses and go trail riding at my ranch
>after that let's go to my private range and shoot some rifle
>I swear it's not just because I wanna see how much .308 makes your ass jiggle

If they aren't 100% down for outdoor activities like riding, shooting, fishing, camping and climbing at all times, INSTA-DROPPED. I don't need no sissy froo froo city bitches on my dick or in my life.

Is that the T-21 from Battlefront?

Alsof je dat niet kon zien aan de bouwstijl, de bewegwijzering, infrastructuur, gele nummerplaten en de tram

My nigga. Gunpla #1

Looks fun, but isn't it expensive to shoot?

I shot once at a range IN A MALL in Thailand, haha

Depends, but mostly it's an average hobby, money wise.

You post this as if her hobbies wouldn't most likely be basic bitch shit like, travelling the world, watching tv , watching movies, and listening to music

Completely normal m8

I-is this what it's like to live in Europe?

y-you too

This actually makes me depressed, can we stop with these posts?

Since moving to another city i obly work and gym. I go to gym mostly because i don't have any other friends. So no, i don't have any hobbies or anything to talk about.

Just read books about philosophy or something bitches love it trust me

Haha yeah
You should totally come to my next gig!
I was going to head over to the range later, wanna join?
Is that Foundation? I love Asimov!

u-u 2

D-do I know you?

/thread

Yeah I read and play board games

ahaha

who the fuck is user, im oliver

Sick famas man.

Absolutely. In fact the beer you're drinking I made. I also have some wine, cider, and mead we can open too. How about we take that along with us on a hike and have a picnic on the top of that hill. What? Of course you can do it.

Miss I don't know you you just came and sat here at my table. My friend just got up to use the toilet could you please leave me alone.

I masturbate to gifs on a balinese cartoon imageboard.

how do you know my name what the fuck is wrong with you I'm calling the police

When are you fags gonna earn girls dont care abut hobbies any more than you do; they care about passion. Look around the table and find anything. Oh look a pickle

>my grandparents came over from the old country
>we have a secret pickle recipe in my family
> I wanna travel the world and discover the art of pickling- kimchi in Korea, pickles from Poland, 1000 year eggs in china whatever

There you now have a passion and most girls are too oblivious to differentiate one that matters from a stupid one . Remember this- genes are to phenotypes as ideas are to culture. She wants your genes and your culture to be stronger than the other guys and last into eternity- that is her endgame.

Yeah, when I'm not in the gym I'm preparing meals or eating