How do women do this?

How do women do this?

I mean, how can you go without eating enough to look like this. This is not only and just the result of working out. This has got to take skipping full days of eating. And its not muhr genes or huhr genes.

I can't go without eating for more than 12 hours. I would start killing puppies.

Starving your self makes your metabolism slow down.

Fasting from carbohydrates and drinking lots of water will slim you down the fastest. But the downside is that you'll lose some muscle.

source?

I overheard some sorority girls at my college in a conversation yesterday ... all looked like the chick in the picture...

Something about I don't get to eat today, and tomorrow is our day. Bitches are crazy.

his ass

OP is a fat cunt.

I know girls skinnier than that who eat 6 meals a day, including bread, rice, chocolate and cookies. Hit your macros, whiners.

>Starving your self makes your metabolism slow down.

True. But fasting 1 or 2 days at a time will not slow down your metabolism though

It's more of a mindset than anything else. I do intermitent fasting (16-8) and it was hell the first three days, but your body gets used to it after a while.
Some days I even finding myself thinking: "Wait, I still didn't eat anything today." And it's 8 pm.

It's amazing how your body gets used to stuff in a week or less.

She is a qt and OP is a fatty.

she's probably on 1500-2000 kcal daily. if you find that to be an unfathomably low amount then kys fatty.

>tfw 5'6 manlet so TDEE is under 2000 calories

>2000

lol no. That body is achieved with 800-1400 cals, max

that's two moderate servings of cooked meals a day aswell as a light breakfast. nothing out of this world.

She can always eat more if she does a lot of cardio. 800 calories is a little low but 1200-1400 is a common, healthy recommendation for smaller women.

being an attractive white woman in the western civilization is life on easy mode.

You may as well ask "how do skellies do this?" And the answer is they get used to not eating and believe it or not a lot of these people forget to eat all day.

Rachel Cook

Like I said here , it seems impossible in the beginning, but after 3 days, you'll get used to it.

One protip: if you're fasting, don't drink ice-cold water in one big gulp. Your stomach will have a contraction and it will hurt quite a bit. I still forget this from time to time.

>drinking ice cold water
how do people enjoy ice in their drinks?

fasting is great
there are so many countless benefits to fasting
do some research
increased longevity, increased testosterone, beneficial effects on thyroid and hormonal production
you're cheating yourself out of serious gains by not fasting every now and then

I like to be slightly uncomfortably cold.

They don't not eat completely, they eat extremely low-calorie meals, like a big pile of leaves with a little vinegar on top, and lean protein. You can shove food in your mouth all day if it's not calorie dense junk.

And even if you do eat calorie dense foods, if you build muscle mass like she has, eat a lot of protein, and do enough cardio.

She probably eats between 1100-1400 calories a day, which is easy to manage if you cook your own meals or choose low-calorie options for lunch and dinner. Also no soda or sugary drinks ever.

I thought i was the only one

You're a lazy cunt with no willpower. This summer I put on ~15 pounds from drinking a lot alcohol and being sedentary. I lost it all in a few weeks just by keeping my caloric intake around 1300. Then again, I guess it's easier to control what you eat if you've managed to control not getting addicted to smoking cigs and other highly addictive drugs.

my last ex looked pretty much like that and she was eating all day errday, chocolate and shit too. didn't do any physical activities besides walking everywhere. guess it's easy to look like that when you're young and don't have a car

She may well eat three meals a day, but she just doesn't gorge herself like you, you fat fuck

>1100-1400 calories a day
That's about what I'd eat if I wasn't trying harder

Appetite varies greatly from person to person. I can eat 1k calories in a day and feel completely fine.

Cute pepe, mind if I save it? :)

Harness your autism.

Yesterday I ate nothing but 4 eggs and didn't notice I was hungry because I was too busy playing fallout

It's not hard. I went from all fat at 73kg to 59kg skeleton june-december last year. I ran around 20km per week, but that wasn't burning that many calories, so most of the weight loss was just getting used to feeling hungry, and like this user said, simply forgetting to eat, especially if you keep yourself busy. I looked similar to her desu, just a bit more muscle and a bit less fat (so lower bf%, since all my abs were very visible), but it's expected for her to have higher bf%, since she is a woman.

Women have it EASY mode, man ... Don't stuff your mouth, be around 115lbs, a bit muscle mass and bang, you have the hottest body on campus.

That's why I am disgusted by majority of women ... It's so easy, yet so many of them are skinny fat with 0 self control.

Also, an example of what I ate at that point, if i remember correctly:
>usually nothing for breakfast, or a small slice of bread + something, so like 200cal top.
>1-2 chicken breasts with some rice/potatoes/... or something similar. Again, not that much, remember, you are a skeleton, you don't eat much.
>2-3 eggs + bread for dinner.
> + fruit in between ( like 2 apples+banana / kiwis/ pears / what ever you want)
> drink only water.

Also, no chocolates or other sweets. That's where most women fuck up I think, they are always on diets, but then they stuff their mouth with this shit before going to sleep. 100g of kinder buenos is more than 500 cal ... Go eat an apple you cow.

I don't mind if you are only saving for your private collection, but please don't repost it.

She looks to be a normal woman.

So no
Unless she's secretly a marathon runner who logs hours a day she's not going to be eating that much.
Maybe a child sized bag of chips at most or half of a soda.

She gets that body from being very strict, fairly active, going to the gym and occasionally having little or nothing every few days.

Yeah, no.
That and she was very active.
A single session in the gym means nothing compared to being a very active person who gets up and does stuff all of the time.

She actually needs that much to keep going.

>manletsons.jpeg

One of the few pepes that always makes me chuckle.

What the fuck? This is a thing? I'm going to repost the shit out of that pepe now just cuz.

>Having money in the western civilization is life on easy mode.
FIFY poorscum

I knew a girl who looked like this. She was anorexic and was covered in self harm scars. Her joints were failing from lack of food.
Remember to eat enough good food, kids.

People have been sued for less. If you're actually serious about reposting a copyrighted Pepe do yourself a favor and use a proxy.

Holeeeee shit, she is just my thing

Self-hatred, stubbornness, and determination.

You have to hate fat more than you love eating.

Honestly once you get used to eating once a day it starts to feel normal.

You should do cardio 5 times a week for 45mins to and hour, then get back to us.

>one case of a correlation means a causal relationship

dont they teach science in schools? go read a book nigger.

Well, maybe it's because I am in the city and everyone walks all the time, but skinny grills eat way more than a child sized bag of chips around here. I have a lot of korean and chinese friends, and those girls eat a lot but are still really thin.

My gf looked even more skelly when I started dating her and she doesn't even have an eating disorder. She lived at home and hated her mom's cooking so she just wouldn't eat dinner most days. She's a lot better now, still pretty skinny for her height but not anorexic looking.

This "They totally eat a lot" thing only makes sense if they are highly active throughout the day and you equate their one huge meal or small snacks here and there with them gorging 24/7.

Constant activity allows many people to eat a lot and unless the city they live in allows them to walk a lot or be really active they a

Woman detected

This is cardio at least twice a week.

Actually a man with more then two braincells to rub together
You on the other hand seem to be that one fat chick who totes thinks their DNA makes them the one exception.

Yeah I remember a girl who used to look like this too. She was one of the best swimmers in the state you're such a stupid fucking faggot

Women have evolved over the course of several generations eating a small lunch and a few grapes/crackers before drinking 10-14 mimosas + cocaine on the weekends to stay lean but fill out calories for the week.

>Maybe a child sized bag of chips at most or half of a soda.
Or. Y'know. Actual food.
Fat fuck.

>This has got to take skipping full days of eating.
You have no fucking idea how food works, do you?

Yea I can get to 5pm and realise I haven't eaten. Bulking at the moment and have to constantly remind myself.

You'll probably find Veeky Forums now owns the rights to that pepe. Don't know for sure though.

>Btw All you have to do for girls is to have proportional chicken and salad and eat and stay hydrated, also run ereday
Skelleys can do this while drinking mountain dew

asian women eat a shit load of veggies with some meat and rice usually once a day

>t. dude that has mostly only dated asian women

>build muscle mass like she has

Fucking where

I used to only be attracted to petite girls until I started actually having sex in college (with mostly drunk girls I'm too ugly to get a gf). They are terrible. Every position hurts them, they can't ride you longer than 2 minutes because their weak legs won't work.

so when I get a depressive spell and can't muster up the effort to make a bowl of cereal, that's got a good part to it?

>This has got to take skipping full days of eating.

This has nothing to do with not eating. She's intaking less calories than her body needs.

Meaning she can be eating junk food everyday. If she's doing enough cardio, she'll burn it off and be like the OP image.

This is why women turn me off. The only thing they know how to do is complain.

I mean, if you want to find a silver lining in those spells, then ya, sure. Way better than the folks who get depressed and wax a carton of ice cream in one night.

>This is why women turn me off. The only thing they know how to do is complain.

>He complains, completely unprovoked, on a chinese image board. "It's women's fault I'm a faggot", he thinks

The ironing

Yeah that's how I gained 15kg in 3 months

I work out, I put in the hours, I'm getting results.

I'm not blaming anyone else for my failures.

Me too. But is it true it increases energy consumption or what?

Even with cardio that girl's daily TDEE is the same as half of your dinner. It's a lot lower threshold for girls like that to fail than some guy who just needs to lift three times a week.

You're an idiot.

I'm 5'3 grrrl and I eat 1400-1600. I cut at 1200-1400. I do cardio so I can snack a bit more. I do not have a driver's license and walk and cycle everywhere. It's not difficult to maintain. Only building muscle is more difficult.

Not the person you're replying to, but it seems like we're similar (i.e. womanlets). Are you really losing fat at 1.2-1.4k? I stalled at that mark for months and months on end, asked Veeky Forums what to do, got advised to cut it down to 1k a day, and now I've been eating about 1000-1200 cal a day for about 6 months and nothing's happening anymore. It did work at first but now it's like I've adapted.

It feels really wrong and I feel like I'd actually have nutrition problems if I dropped it sub-1000, since I already have a delicate balancing act with hitting macros.

you are a liar and you are a twink. nothing about that though.