OK Veeky Forums, it's time:

OK Veeky Forums, it's time:

POST YOUR RESTING HEART RATE.

Pic related, that's mine.

Git gud

Not bad. What endurance sport are you involved in?

Mine would have been lower but I've had coffee already this morning. If I'd've checked it before I got out of bed it'd've been more like 38 or 39.

Mine would have been lower too but I also had coffee this morning. If I'd've checked it before I got out of bed it'd've been more like 36 or 37.

>36 or 37
I remember the morning I checked it and it was 1bpm, that was pretty crazy.

Well that's all amusing and shit, but where are my cardio bros at? I know you're out there.

68 but I only started my journey back in June. Used to be around a hundred I think lol

59 BPM

not a cardiofag

you realize drinking coffee your heart is trying to stop itself from having a heart attack for a few hours. If you doing athletic stuff you need to quit coffee altogether.

63 after 2 cups of coffee

That's actually pretty good for someone who doesn't specifically do things to strengthen their heart.

>he doesn't know caffiene is the #1 ergogenic aid used by endurance athletes for at least a hundred years
I have no idea where some of you come up with this stuff.

FOR YOU
>weakfags that can't handle a little caffeine
LOL

Last week it was 100. Today it is 78. I'm literally just finishing my first week of not treating my body like garbage.

40 beats per minute straight ahead in morning

>That's actually pretty good for someone who doesn't specifically do things to strengthen their heart.

well I am a furious chronic masturbator and that works my heart quite a bit and I've been doing that since I was 8 so technically I do work my heart out

I don't do cardio and am always winded after doing a heavy set of squats or deadlifts. Still pretty okay I guess.

All you need to do is run for a hour a day every day, not even run fast or hard, and you'll dramatically improve your endurance, and your RHR will drop as your heart muscle strengthens. Just eat extra to cover the energy expenditure.

I had some bad experience with walking and running in the past, especially when it comes to squat performance in the gym. I used to do either 20 minutes of running at a moderate pace or walk for an hour in a brisk pace. I would get pretty painful muscle cramps despite being able to set new PRs. I guess the fact that I'm on accutane also played a role, since it's apparently known to cause muscle cramps and even reduced strength output. My treatment should be finished by the beginning of the next year, which is also when I start cutting again. I guess that's when I'll also start incorporating cardio again.

Don't run BEFORE lifting, run AFTER lifting. You run a higher risk of injury lifting otherwise. Also make sure you're getting enough electrolytes, if you're low on them then you also get muscle cramps.

you are deteriorating your heart with coffee and alchohol not strengthening it bro.

>low quality bait

>resting heart rate

>anything but right after you wake up, still in your bed

When i wake up im around the lower 50s (never do cardio, only bike to and from work), but once i get up its basically raiding from 60 in the start before i go to uni to like 80 in the evening.

I jog sometimes, I just find it hard doing anything after lifting

6'

270lbs

30% bf

on test-500

57 BPM

would be below 40 if i was a lean 200lbs and natty

I eat a lot of salt.