Does being aesthetic matter if you can't fight?

Does being aesthetic matter if you can't fight?

Yes, for recognition from men and women(mostly men). Plus if you're big enough people won't want to fight you in the first place. Aesthetics can be a deterrent to physicality, at least if the other guy isn't a competitive MMA fighter.

I would consider moving if getting into fights where I lived was common. Besides most people can't fight at all and are in a bad condition.

Yes it matters. Who the fuck fights nowadays? I mean, I can't even remember the last time I fought a bear on a mountain.

>if you're big enough people won't want to fight you in the first place
But what if another big guy wants to fight you?

>if you're big enough people won't want to fight you in the first place
Except on the way to getting that big, you get a lot of faggots that try to prove themselves by attempting to take out the big guy.

Like if you got to Boagrius mode, few people will want to fuck with you, but between now and then, be prepared to face down the threats of drunk dyels

stupid fatfuck justification bullshit

yeah bodybuilders aren't strong, sure you fedora tipping DYEL faggot

>being this young
After a certian point in your life, knowing how to fight becomes irrelevant. I wouldn't spend too much time on it. Adults very rarely have any justification to use violence to solve problems; if they do, people go to jail over it, not the Vice Principals' office. If it really bugs you then I'm sure there are YouTube vids to show you the basics. Beyond that you're wasting your time.

It's from an art guide on how to properly draw different muscle body types and when it's appropriate to draw certain types

>when you realize all your time at the gym was wasted
Calm down buddy its never too late to start lifting for the proper body type

>After a certian point in your life, knowing how to (be a man) becomes irrelevant

It's still makes several incorrect assumptions.

First off is the "bodybuilder aren't strong" meme. Just because they don't compete in strongman games doesn't mean they are at all weak. Look up any of the pro's stats in the big lifts, and that's pretty clear.

Second, the person that wrote this has very little concept of physiological processes of muscle building, or anatomical structure/functioning. If anyone puts on a lot of muscle bulk in a short time it suggests steroid use regardless of fat gain. And the statement about hernias is fucking stupid as shit.

I would say, that after guns have been invented, if your goal is to fight with physical force youre much better being a gun owner than a brawler.

With a gun you win 100% at close distance and if youre experienced you can even dominate your opponent at far distance, no matter how strong

You do not want to find yourself in a fight without knowing how to act. It can cost you your life, user. However small the chance of an encounter, it could mean the difference between life and non-existence

And that is why Noone will remember your name

>With a gun you win 100%
Not if the other guy has a knife. You would be surprised how fast the guy can close the distance, and you do not know how composed you are in such a situation. You can very well end up fumbling, trying to get the gun out of its holster, and then you're stabbed.

Proper fight training (as in, real contact with some force, coupled with scenario training) can help you better control yourself in such a situation, aiding your ability to use the gun

Somebody wants to fight you and all you think about is pulling a gun? Imagine lifting weights to be this big of a pussy

>take up kenpo
>Be Veeky Forums white belt partnered up with an older, less-svelte brown belt
>She hands my ass to me on a silver platter
Aesthetics DEFINITELY don't matter against a skilled fighter, senpai.

a pussy? youre gonna do exactly as i said or die, im not a pussy im the most powerful person in whatever room im in

Obviously bro
It's some Tumblr artist telling people to stop drawing their everyman characters with

>tfw no qt apollonian priestess gf

I haven't had to fight someone since highschool
When does this shit happen?

You americans are a deluded bunch

You'd be surprised how much and how fast things can go wrong, especially when you escalate by pulling a gun. Depending on the circumstance, you can also end up doing time

Was for

Whoever drew this is a fucking idiot. There's a middle ground between 25% lardass.

Also, "steroid use" muscle is still muscle, and still makes you stronger, and the second guy is fat because he eats a fucking lot, not because his abs have all fused into one big super ab.

Please tell us of all the times you had to 'be a man'

But are you really going to be carrying a gun around everywhere you go? There is going to be a time when you just dont have it on you.

>how fast things can go wrong,
tis really simple, why do you think they dont send wrestlers to war?

guns

There has never been a time when I have had to fight someone and have not had a gun on me. And I do not have a gun.

Where the fuck do you live and what are you doing that means you have to physically fight someone?

>you really going to be carrying a gun around everywhere you go?

>fucking liberals
I see. You brand me as something you despise, despite having no conception of my views or person, you little shit.

You're not going to be in a war zone when you pull a gun, you idiot. You'll possibly be in a place of close quarters, such as a small store or in a bar. You have never pulled a gun on anyone, that much is certain.

>ohh so A LITTLE violence is fine, but correctly aplied violence from someone who is much better at it than you its not?

Don't attribute ideas to me so you can win an argument created in your little mind. I was giving you a word of caution, trying to make you consider that you're not John Mcclane, and that you might panic in such a situation. proper training that actually simulate fighting can help you keep yourself in check during such a situation, making the use of a gun more safe.

I hope I did not write out all this manure for a simple shitposter, so please be genuine

Its not about fighting every single time you leave the house, its about knowing wherever you go you can take on whoever you want.

The difference between being shredded as fuck and being strong is if you're shredded most people wont want to fuck with you but if they do you'll back down or pull out a gun like a coward. Your body is essentially useless

>its about knowing wherever you go you can take on whoever you want.
And that's valuable why?

>Your body is essentially useless
Unless it's self-esteem, being attractive, or having fun. Being strong won't make you a good fighter either. And being a good fighter is equally useless in modern society.

user, when you were beaten by the brown belt, did you feel turned on?

>I see. You brand me as something you despise, despite having no conception of my views or person, you little shit.
fucking billions of words to justify their cowardice, if i were in the same room youd either have learned your place or be dead

argument? what argument

gun>fists

thats that

All depends on circumstance. You're greatly overestimating your own abilities, I assure you. Unless you have actually lived through such a situation, or trained for it, you can't know how you'll react.

A guy with a knife can deliver multiple thrusts before you pull out your gun and take proper aim.

Lastly, I ask you this, oh wise ones: Do you think Kain is deified? the clans tell tales of him, that may well be, but few know the truths. As far as I know, he was mortal once - as were we all

Underrated

under there

Okay user so you're sitting at the juice bar with the girl of your dreams. You're eating a banana trying to keep those abs that you work so hard for, when a guy like Eddie Hall walks in and tells your girl to get on his lap or he'll break your jaw. She doesnt care if you cant kick his ass, she just wants to know that you'll at least try. But you wont, because your perfectly sculpted body is useless. You spend hours at the gym to look good around other guys. Not for any measure of strength

>trained for it,
what do you think i do every saturday, certainly not suck cocks like you.

i know in your fantasy world its nice to think youre not just a beta cuck who could be owned by the alphas at any time, but its just not true

>You spend hours at the gym to look good around other guys. Not for any measure of strength
That doesn't describe me at all.

Regardless, you consider this a likely enough scenario that it's the only reason you exercise?

Anyone training for anything other than personal pleasure, health or sport is a fool.

viper kill urself my man

>Unless you're a combat veteran with Navy SEAL training it's impossible to properly and effectively use a firearm in the real world

This meme needs to end

lol suck my dick liberal, your post stinks of fear to my mighty firearm that you have no idea how to use

Why does using a gun make you a pussy?