Cursed Shoulders: Snap City Stories IV

There I was enjoying my 5-6 months of working out. Skipped lifts that I know would injure me regardless of form eventually (Deadlifts, Leg press, Flat bench dumbell flys, upright rows).

>Started bench feels good but wait my front delt feels a bit tense
>3 days later let me try some light medial delt raises and reverse flys
>3 hours after and I realize I'm jerking off in snap city now.

How do you people deal with this shit when your shoulders get fucked regardless of skipping high risk exercises and maintaining form.

Should I just work out on legs, arms, and core till my shoulders heal a bit a month from now.

yup.
i went to snap city and back, wasnt a nice ride, but tomorrow is my first time doing bench and ohp in a month.

i was really depressed the first week of no ohp or bench, i was itching to go but couldnt.
i also took the month to deload on my other lifts, i think it was a good timing actually.

tl;dr
take it easy for a month maybe a month and a half and see how it feels doing light bench and light ohp.
remember to do very light external shoulder rotations with a cable before every workout and when u recover, i recommend going for however-many-u-can(not more than 3)x10, again with very light weight

>Skipped lifts that I know would injure me regardless of form eventually (Deadlifts, Leg press, Flat bench dumbell flys, upright rows)
You dumb motherfucker. By avoiding these you actually put yourself in a greater risk of fucking your body up because you still use these muscles in all the other lifts.
You should've just done those with 50% of your max weight

How about seeing a professional ya dingus.

with that mentality, you're never gonna make it
>let's skip an amazing compound exercise to avoid an injury
>get an injury anyway
you fucking deserve it dyel

Fucked up my right trap and upper back somehow, thought it was a cramp at first but now it feels like a pulled muscle. I was doing dumbbell shoulder fly's and all of a sudden felt very tight and could barely move my neck like when you sleep at an awkward angle.

Upright rows and flat bench flys are two killers for people with shoulder problems hence why I avoided them from the start also they aren't necessary for chest or shoulders.

Dead lift I understand they is more essential but from the other 3 but there are a lot of back variations between rows, pull downs, and machines to make up for lack of one exercises the deadlift.

>Dislocated shoulder a year ago
>Still hurts when I bench or throw a ball
>Recently cracked an intervertebral disc and injured 4 facet joints in my spine
>Can't squat
>Can't diddy
On the flipside I benched 100kg for 2 for the first time in a year, and managed to OHP 80kg again.

dude, these lifts (deadlifts may be ok tho) are completely stupid..

upright rows (ask arnold) and dumbbell flys are the 2 best exercises to fuck up your shoulders

faggot

OP how is your back training and are you making sure to keep your chest out? I left snap city when I made sure my back was warned up before chest day.

i had huge issues with this too.
same as you, skipping shoulder-risky exercises and doing perfect form on everything else.

shoulder still got fucked for 2 months straight.

rotator cuff exercises is what made the difference for me and giving myself more rest days.
before i would workout 5-6 times a week

>Skipped
>Deadlifts
>upright rows
>would injure me
Holy fuck, lol, you deserve every second of pain you feel, you dumb motherfucker.

Going to go with shoulder massages and Tylenol for 3-4 weeks while putting off chest, shoulders, and back for the time. Then start up with light rotator cuff exercises on the fifth week to see where I'm at.

The silver lining is I have more time to focus on cardio, core strength, and diet while I heal up.

I just apply bengay and lift through the pain

Is that dangerous?

Upright rows should be done with a flow grip and light weight, dumbbell flies with a light weight. Either you went too heavy on these with shit form and fucked up your shoulders, or you don't know how to retract your fucking scapula when you bench, or both at once

I deal with pain the same way i deal with my girlfriends/Family
Ignore them, and hope they dissapear
>not doing WHATEVER IT TAKES C'MOOOOOON

begginer here, Inclined bench press makes my left shoulder hurt as hell, but every week it hurts less,

should I keep doing incline bench or what, I don't want to injure myself

Don't be afraid to go super light. It's my right shoulder that's weak for me. Take it very slow and you will make progress someday.

ty user

dont listen to , you gotta go big to get big
Dont forget legal CLEN & TREN

If you actually did deadlift you would know that isn't true

WAIT I FUCKED UP DONT LISTEN TO OR

GO AWAY SNAP CITY GOBLIN OF CONFUSION

SLOW AND STEADY GAINS
NO INJURIES
TRUE STRENGTH

what THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?
DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU CANNOT ENTER BIGCITY WITHOUT DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES EVEN IF IT MEANS DISC SEPERATION

you could become too big
like if you snorted 5 scoops

pfff, I snort 8 scoops JUST FOR THE BREAKFAST

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
YOU DONT SNORT IT YOU USE IT INSTEAD OF WHEAT WHEN BAKING

wew, richiboy really let himself go

>JUST

>tfw when you make special scoop doughnuts
>you use it instead of powder sugar
>you eat them at gym
>people mire your gainz
>now morons eat normal doughnuts because they think it's special gainz magick food
>they get fat
>you get big

Tell them its.. hahahaha
>genetics
>mfw

>tfw reach 2pl8 bp
>had to take off 3 weeks (and counting) due to aC pain
fuck this gay earth. going to narrow my grip and pray

Sir.. if thy wilsst listenth to my, oh but for a short period of time.
go back down to 70kg and in 1 month go to 90 then go back to 100

srsly? :(