How long?

How long to lose this and become thin?
Also, I can't stop eating. How do I get anorexic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtUTmJ8WP1lWFPmDy615FRw/about
youtube.com/watch?v=J3fEqueKB0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Read the fukkkkken sticky
2. Calculate your TDEE
3. Read the fukkkkken sticky
4. Subtract 1000 from your TDEE
5. Read the fukkkkken sticky
6. Eat that amount of calories
7. Read the fukkkkken sticky
8. Wait x months and be skinny

How fat are you? Like 300lbs?

250 pounds 5' 10"
i want to lose it fast

It took you YEARS to ruin your body , why would you deserve to lose it fast ?

>How do I get anorexic?

Not eat; is this a trick question?

I literally just told you how to do it.

Eat 1800 calories a day for like 8 months, you fucking retard.

because if it takes too long i'll get depressed and start eating like a hog

no, i mean, what is the right mindset?
i figure that if i consume lets say ~400 calories a day i'd lose weight super fast, but i don't think that i'd stick with the diet

>8 months
i'll jump of a bridge instead.

Go jump then you weak willed faggot. I don't have time to waste trying to help someone who doesn't even have eight months of willpower. I have memes to browse.

>weak willed faggot
that's the problem, tho.
how do you guys get so much willpower?

How can you stuff your face full of so much shit?
It's hard for me to get 2500kcal a day
You fat fuck

>Not willing to stay dedicated for 8 months
You deserve to stay fat you sack of shit

i just checked out this cookie i love to eat
i eat it everyday
the entire package 975kcal
this other cookie has 385kcal
and i drink like 3~4 liters of milk a day
that's how

i want to, i just don't have the willpower.

Well stop that

i just calculated the tdee thing and it says this
if i leave the body fat camp empty, it gives me 2600 kcal.
if i put 50%, it gives me pic related

I will never understand why fat people have so little self control with regards to eating. It's fucking food not heroin

but it's addictive

I'll tell you a tale OP. A different tale then these other fine gentlemen are telling. It's not THE way, but it was my way. 14 weeks ago I weighed 260. I'm 5'10". This morning I weighed in at 177. I shed the first 75 pounds through putting my body into ketosis, and running a mild, but not severe, calorie deficit. This meant eating zero to five grams of carbohydrate a day. My macros said I could have 23-25 grams, but I figured why fuck it up over an indulgence snack. Shit was magic for me. Had been a fatass for ~20 years before I decided to change. You're obviously not used to exercising right now... neither was I, didn't make a shit, keto magic ate that fucking fat right up. I never felt hungry during the keto time. Because a regular day might include all I wanted to eat of barbacoa, avocado, chicken skin, fried eggs, bacon and so on... and the pounds just dropped off. This got me down to about 185, and no further. So I dropped out of keto and now run a hard calorie deficit, cardio to burn off some more. Also lifting for three months, it's fucking amazing OP, to not be a fat dude anymore, to be a fit, semi-muscled human. Self esteem, confidence, tail acquisition, all have improved. Plot twist: I'm 51.

It baffles me to unrealistic extends WHY the fuck some pigs just can't stop eating like black holes.
You don't HAVE to eat as soon as your last meal is past 30 minutes or you feel a feint tingle under your lard armor.
I hate the simple thought of not being willing to prevent yourself from eating because you can, viscerally.
Food is a fuel. Who the flying fuck keeps refueling its car when the tank is full and overflowing or as soon as there's a new gas station?

Putain.

>hear avocadoes are cool
>they taste awful

fug i guess food is just fuel..

I've been on keto since January, though I go off for about one weekend a month.

I started at 270, I'm at 200 now. How the fuck did you manage to do it in 4 months when it's taken me 11?

It's still the best diet hands down, fuck all the lairs who say you lose muscle, I just do minimal lifting and haven't noticed any loss of muscle, but tons of fat

You need to understand that some things aren't a matter of rational choice.

These people often have mental illnesses

I guess you will never undestand unless you go through it.
Same thing goes for things like alcohol addiction.
Seems so fucking simple, right?
You don't need to drink alcohol. Can't you just stop putting it in your mouth and swallowing?
How hard is it not do drink alcohol?
Or cigarettes.
You don't have to smoke them.

see

Brutal discipline? I think those weekends might be jacking you up more than you think! Have you gotten a steady energy level boost? I went from afternoon naps to waking up early and on fire all day... Benefit of this route also, I carried around 260 for so long that my calves are beast level now. Calf press 200 3x12 just to keep em toned.

Depends on how badly you want to lose weight. You clearly don't want it bad enough if you're willing to kill yourself over having to work for it

i wanted to try this, but i live in south america, it's summer here and everyday we have to deal with 30~31ºC (87ºF)
Also, i don't think I can find this here.

I don't have too much energy desu. I can take 3 pills of 210mg of caffeine and I'd only be slightly more energetic.

I'm not him I want to lose 20 pounds and join the army

how best way?

I'm currently eating 1 egg/bread and peanut butter for breakfast every day, but I don't know what to have for dinner

chicken? pills? something fat heavy? i don't know what is good ;_;

Something about the eyes

Yeah I definitely feel more energized on keto, when I was eating like a fat pig I'd sleep right up until I had to wake up, now I'm up at least two or three hours beforehand.

I've used the test strips and during the time I'm on I never deviate from the highest amount that the strips can detect.

It does take about a week after I go off to get back in full swing, you're probably right about that being the problem but after a while I start getting these bread and sugar cravings and it makes me want to eat shit like pic so I end up convincing myself that it's fine.

watch the calories on peanut butter and any other type of nut

TDEE-1000

i think getting rid of carbs would be easy, but maintaining the high fat requirements seems to be hard to me

Start counting calories, it'll make you more conscious of what you eat. Also hit the gym 3-4 times a week, I'd recommend starting a lifting program like Stronglifts 5x5, really focus on form first though or else you'll fuck yourself up.

my love of coffee handles that pretty well, I drink 5 or 10 cups (the measurement) depending on if I make a second pot per day. Since I like heavy cream I put in about 300-500 calories worth in each pot

This
Food is one of the best drugs out there. The willpower needed to stop eating things that are tasty but unhealthy can be huge.
It's a struggle OP but once you find yourself a working routine it should get easier. Just find ways to stay motivated and low calorie high protein food that you like.

What about eggs fried in canola oil + metamucil for whenever i feel hungry? metamucil is almost calorie free, right?

I found it difficult, yes. Keto dabblers and neophytes seem to think it's just about avoiding carbs, but no, oh no, you gotta jam in 70% or so of your intake as fat. It worked for me in that I got sick of eating that much rich stuff, and it helped with me running a calorie deficit, as long as I kept percent of total intake in fat correct. Bonus - I lost my horrible indigestion issues right away on keto.

Is coffee a good thing to drink? i do it with light creamer

also what supplements should I take if I know I don't eat enough greens and fruits

I dont even know what metamucil is bro but fried in oil sounds like something you shouldnt do that often

I still drink coffee regularly. A little half&half isn't bad if it isn't drowned in sugar. Difference is like 40 calories in black coffee

are you on keto?
if so use heavy cream if not dump the creamer

just a multi vit should be ok

metamucil is a fiber supplement
it fills you up good

fried eggs for keto is a no-no, then?

As long as I can drink coffee I will eat whatever I need to eat to burn what I need to burn to get in shape

Also yes I want to go on keto but I don't know what it feels like when I do, I think I get something like ~60g of carbs, i used to eat alot of bread and drink alot of milk so it's way lower than it used to be

I went from 260 (at 6') to 225 in 3 months with pretty intense diet and exercise. I know I've gained muscle too (noob gains) so it is a bit more than that even. This is about as fast as anyone can lose weight without drugs or being a celebrity and having a personal chef and trainer. I'm shooting for 180 but to be honest I am already liking the results. Every day is better.

You are not going to lose any weight though. You are still thinking like a fatty. You want instant gratification and don't care about your health, you are still fat and will continue acting fat. After a day of diet and exercise you are going to decide you want pizza more than a qt3.14gf and you'll binge like always.

Realistically dude you have 80lbs to lose, that will take a full year. Really though that time is going to pass anyway and you are either going to hate yourself for being disgusting or hate yourself for making yourself go to the gym and avoid the foods you like. So either way this next year is going to pass and it won't be good for you but with one route you'll be your same old fat self at the en and the other you will be in good shape.

Also you better lose that weight before you are 24 because it is constantly stretching out your stomach and if you get too much lose skin you will never have the body you want. When youre young your skin is more elastic so if you don't want to look like a skin monster you better lose that soon.

This motivated period will pass though and nothing is going to come off this. You are going to die a virgin and no one will ever love or tolerate you. I am wasting my time writing this response.

>This motivated period will pass
How do I avoid this, tho?

I'm 20, 21 in january.

you've got it all wrong, you want oil and fat and protons with keto, so eggs are like a superfood

you'll want to avoid as many carbs as you can, I don't know the stats on metamucil but it's probably got a few

get some test strips in the diabetes section of walmart and use those to make sure you aren't fucking up, I stay under 25g per day

what if I'm 23 almost 24 and 210 pounds

will i be a skin monster

hate to say it but I reviled my own motivation in my post.

grills, do it for the grills

I met a girl, asked her out, she said no, and I realized that by being fat I was not only failing myself but people around me. This is going to sound corny but I feel like she needed someone in her life and I wanted to be that someone but she wasn't attracted to me (I don't blame her) so it didn't go anywhere. Who knows which lives I could have touched if I had been a better version of myself, the man I was perhaps supposed to be.

really though if you can stick to something for like 2 full weeks you should see some improvement and that should be motivation to continue.

the reason fat chicks think diets dont work is because they cant even do anything right for 2 weeks, if anyone can just stick with something for those 2 weeks it all becomes a lot more 'real' when you see results and your hunger for more results may overtake your hunger for slop and lazy

thanks, pham. i'm going into a diet. wish me luck!'

saved, thanks amigo I was looking for a good DB routine

>you should see some improvement and that should be motivation to continue
I agree on your point about girls, but this is the part that really resonated for me. When I saw that scale showing I was 20lbs lighter even though I didn't look any different I felt better, now that it says I'm 70 lighter I feel so much better; I walk faster, I can climb 4 flights of stairs in the parking garage taking 2 at a time and not even feel winded, it's literally a big weight off my shoulders

>That feel when you see a video of yourself and realize how fat your face is

>when you're the fattest man at the table during the family reunion

>tfw you force yourself to look at your reflection in the mirror at a side profile so you can see your gut and double chin instead of hiding it and lying to yourself by only looking into the mirror head on with your face and neck extended

I have a full size body mirror, I stand in front of it naked from the side every day and I can see no decent woman would want to be alone in a room with that. It gets me going. I look a lot better now but I still don't look good naked, I am maybe half way there.

Dont worry brah I'm fit now and girls still dont like my Asian ass.

Maybe once I get deported I'll be okay.

Oh wait. They like DYELs there.

Anyone know a good painless suicide method?

>and i drink like 3~4 liters of milk a day
another victim of GOMAD

Watch some reality shit like Hoarders and be inspired to not become a fat lazy disgusting shitstain.

avocado + whipped cream + peanut butter = godlike food

JUST END IT ALL

my ass is horrible.

>Anyone know a good painless suicide method?
overdose on memes

i've seen so many people falling for this meme and becoming ham planets like myself

i usually watch my 600lb life
it's a horror show

>see a photo of yourself and realise you're a skelly

lucky motherfucker

pic is my goal

>see pic, mfw

reaching the seventh candy bar of the day far deep in the cupboard will be the new "real bravery" next year

hey fat fucks, how many pushups can you do?

I couldn't even do one

a year and a half, maybe two if you don't have enough willpower

also read the sticy you fat fuck

4 sets of 20, before I start shaking like a sperg

Will I ever be Veeky Forums?

Heres how you can lose all that fat in about a month in the least safe possible way
DNP + ECA stack
The fat will fucking melt off
DNP will destroy the fat, ECA will give you energy + kill your appetite
Do lots of research though, this shit can actually kill you

I also have that body type right now

we're a lot closer than some people, we can maybe look normal in a black shirt and a coat to cover up the moobs

If I try I think I'll move the planet out of its orbit

can't get ephedrine here
only pseudo :(

at least your butt isn't flabby like mine

nice gyno faggot

Is it real gyno or am I just a fat fuck?

You can buy bronkaid on ebay and even if you can't get the full ECA stack you can still lose a fuck ton of weight with just DNP or DNP + caffeine

this is real gyno

is this a guy

i'm gonna need to see at least a bulge or something because that's unbelievable

man titties, gyno. same shit. Once you drop weight, you'll have some panckakes there haha

not necessarily true
had mild gyno when I was built fat and it went away when i got cut

desu, i'm not sure. i think it is.
he (she?) has a youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCtUTmJ8WP1lWFPmDy615FRw/about

for real? so i guess only surgery will correct

I'll report back when I get below 25%BMI and we'll know if you can go from ~320 pounds as a kid and lose weight and lose moobs

You are very, very overweight. You dont' even have to be remotely anorexic to loose weight right now. You could loose 20 pounds incredibly fast just be simple modifications to your diet.

What do you eat in a day? BE HONEST. FILTHY, DEADLY, MEGA HONEST. This includes sodas, juice, and other drinks.

"i just checked out this cookie i love to eat
i eat it everyday
the entire package 975kcal
this other cookie has 385kcal
and i drink like 3~4 liters of milk a day"

this mostly. sometimes I eat like 2 or 3 packages of my delicious cookies

Fat fuck

Look at these tits, do you think they'll go away that easily?
It'll take some time until they go away, and by the description of OP's dedication, he'll propably just give up and wear a bra.

be consistent with diet/exercise and and if you see actual PECS, but still little bumps of fat in your titties, then worry about it.

see you in a couple of years. good luck

Nah, you need to be eating much more then that in order to get that fat. You would loose weight if that's what you ate at your current weight.

one cookie a week and one small glass of milk per day

sounds to me like you aren't getting enough fiber and you're feeling hungry all the time, you also need to realize when it would be better to eat a meal instead of a snack

>years
>to lose 30 pounds

lol get good

Could be worse.
I mean, I could be this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=J3fEqueKB0s

nonsense. one cookie package has almost 1000 calories, all in one sitting. the other one has 400 calories.
also, i dont eat the same shit everyday pham
sometimes i eat moar

>just losing weight
>not building muscles

as I said, if you want flabby tits, then yeah it won't take as much as a year

can you recommend some good pec exercises?

I can do 40 pushups in a set before i shake though

I few years back I couldnt even do one

I couldnt even really do a 'girl' pushups

I would literally do "push ups" by putting my hands on the kitchen counter and pushing up from that or I'd get on the stairs and do "push ups" on the stairs (like 6 steps from toes to hands).

Then I went to girl push ups

then I went to real push ups

then I could do a bunch of push ups and I'd take pried in being the fat guy who could do push ups

I could do 10 sets of 10 over like an hour or 30 in a row

then Id challenge my freinds to push up contests

then Id do push ups in the cold to keep warm

then I woke up injured one day after that and couldnt do push ups anymore.

after years of rehab I can probably do 8 push ups but I don't PUSH it anymore (get it?!?!?!?!)

Wow dude you're a bitch

i have a pretty serious injury and I just dont mess with pushups much anymore

I couldnt move my arm for a month

i wanna use meth

>often
always*