Where you Veeky Forums when you were younger?

Where you Veeky Forums when you were younger?
Would you have sex with younger self if given the chance?

The lightest I've ever been was when I was 17. I was at 170lbs and I looked like a different person.

I was thicc twink mode when I was 16-17. I would not have sex with myself as I like hairy muscled men, but I was pretty hot t b h.

I could run a few miles and do plenty of pull-ups so yea I was fit. But I was 115lbs at 5'9" so fuck no.

d-do you have pics?

Obviously, yes, but I won't post them

fucking tease

faggots

So the lightest you EVER were was 170? Rip your mom

No I wasn't fit. I was a borderline anorexic twink with no ass. Now I'm a slightly muscular twink with a great ass so I think fucking my younger self would be fucking down so no.

I'd fuck me

Absolutely not. I was a DYEL skeleton stoner. I was actually decently slim and had a good face so people here might actually call me a twink, which is disgusting to me tbqh. Glad I'm now well on my way to being a thicc young man.

is fucking yourself (hypothetically) gay sex or masturbation

>gay sex or masturbation
What's the difference? People like the feel of their dicks in their hand; they like to touch it and play with it. Everyone gives themselves hand jobs all the time.

>Two guys, so gay sex.
But wait we can do better :
>Same family so incest gay sex
>Same DNA so twincest gay sex

>still teenager
>XD

i was prettier than most girls desu
i miss the long hair but it's a bitch to take care of

>twincest gay sex

I believe you may be lost sir.

I was always fit when i was young. 15-19 was much more muscular than pic, with bigger shoulders. i didn't lifted back then. Dit karate and 80-100 push ups, sit ups everyday and lots of cycling

Yep. Here's some pics of me at 15. Granted I'm only 18 now so I'm still "younger" but ye. No I didn't get ANY pussy during highschool because I am an autist.

class of 2016?
I would've given you my pussy. you're hot as fuck

Yeah. That was me freshman year but then I started bulking at the beginning of sophomore year and I've only been shredded for a total of like 3 weeks since then. It's mostly been bulking, being cut for a week, and then bulking again. I'm finally gonna do one more bulk to 207-215 and then cut down to 170 and then hop on gear.

And you probably don't understand how severely autistic I am :p

height?

5'10.

Hey you're from the zyzz discord right? I've seen you post on there before

either you're a nov/dec baby or 98 baby, but either way I'm also class of 2016 and I would've been all of your dick for the entirety of high school

you dont understand how severely i was to lick your tits right now

The fuck is that?