Be me

>be me
>autistic spaghetti lord
>18, have made one friend in my life
>he's my best and only friend but I'm maybe third or fourth on his list
>mutually enjoy spending time with another
>whether or not he realizes it, our time together meant a whole fucking lot to me
>friends for about four years

About two weeks ago he ghosted me, won't respond to calls, texts, or messages in vidya. The cortisol from stress and sleep deprivations is killing my gains... pls help

tl;dr: My one and only friend left me, losing sleep and gains

t-thanks Veeky Forums

I think in this case. God would forgive you for killing yourself.

Be blessed... F@ggot!!

know where I can stream it?

>whether or not he realizes it, our time together meant a whole fucking lot to me
why don't you just text him that

I did. I sent four lengthy, shameful texts in which I essentially confessed my non-homo love for him. Still ghosted :(

yeesh. post em

i cant believe i spend my time posting on this shitty board full of annoying gay low self esteem hyper sensitive teenagers.. i fucking failed in life

No can do, I'd like to retain what little dignity I think I have left

Then stop being a fucking loser and do something with your life, faggot

Pls post them, we dont give a shit about u we are just curious

thanks you are right..people like you really depress me sometimes and make me realize what this board is

He occasionally browses Veeky Forums, I can't take the risk of him knowing how far I've fallen
I'm glad, now fuck off my depressing thread

Why u care? He ghosted u, and if he lurks then he knows u made this thread. Literally no reason not to post ur texts.

I suppose. Give me a minute.

God reading this makes me cringe. This is the first part to the first message, probs not gonna upload the rest unless further coaxed

Trips demand pics

>I'd like to retain my dignity on an anonymous message board

Yeah nah fuck that post em

Have you considered him losings his phone or someshit?

You go from gay to bro to gay again, get your shit straight

dawww user you are so sweet, extremely gay, but sweet!
I will hang out with you if you are from NM or West Texas

You could have written cringier things man, trust me. I had a similar experience except my situation differed from yours in that i professed my homo love to my best friend.

Just know that i feel you. It's tough losing that someone that you allow to take up so much space in your life and then being left with a giant void in your heart.

Thanks user, feels better to know that someone can sympathize. Shit sucks.
no
t-thanks

Why are you freaking out so bad after 2 weeks? I have autistic sperglords who consider me their best friend and we go months without talking

if you're that lonely then you probably shouldn't drop it all on one person, people can't always be there 24/7 for you m8

That's not too bad. Does it get worse? Why would this guy have done this to you?

I mentioned that he was my only friend, it's not hard to deduce that I'm a lonely person. There's also more to it than lack of communication; for a while he's been disinterested in our conversation and, in general, aloof.
I'm hard to be friends with, guess he finally got tired of it.