UFC 205 GENERAL

Now that the UFC got rid of their piracy department it should be easy to find an online Stream of Saturday night's fight.

I used to train with Eddie when he was still an underdog back at the Philly Fight Factory. I was still in high school and a novice in the sport so he probably doesn't even remember me.

I'm rooting for McGregor though.

What's Veeky Forumss opinion?

Who will win tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

apkfifa.com/ufc/ufc-205-link2.html
weebcrew.moe/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>McG
>Thompson
>JJ
>Weidman
>Tate
>Khabib
>Stephens

Safest bet: JJ by decision

Connor
Wonderboy
JJ

Where will the stream be? I cant find one without credit cards and surveys wanting to Jew me

UFC is gay

What is the point of Fight Pass if you don't get the ppv events?

>apkfifa.com/ufc/ufc-205-link2.html

you're welcome

Thanks for contributing user! :^)

firstrowsports

weebcrew.moe/#

>weebcrew.moe/#

thank you for that man.

whats next for mcgregor?
Will he progress up the divisions to heavyweight?

For you

EBI nigga

Also for prelims, pre-prelims, and sometimes whole cards. Bunch of other MMA organizations I never watched, except when our fighters are on. Also, Glory.

to get wrestle fucked by khabib

Khabib will murder Connor.

hahaha good one

Goobs got taken down by a fucking Diaz

you trained with a faggot

whatever he decides

I trained with an ex Lightweight champ in one of the biggest sports in the world.

I rooted for McGregor the whole way too dumbass.

How do I get this body?

Steroids

gotta root for our boy

he idolizes Bruce Lee and his speed so probably not

ehh idk, he definitely has a strong chance, but conor has unbelievable accuracy and power, and his take down defense isnt to bad. Its a fight id love to see i know that much.

honestly i love conor, followed him since the beginning but i think this is about as far as he goes. He can hold those two divisions but i dont think he could take on the welter and middle weights. He has the skill but is just to small to compete.