Cbt: recovering fatties edition

Didn't see one for the "mass" of ex-fatties here so why not.

Don't have any pictures at my heaviest of 200ish, but I made it down to 152 and gained a little since. Been working on nutrition/lifting for that there body recomp gains. It's been getting better

>that tiny waist

jelly desu

Everybody's got at least one good ratio in them!

h-haha, yeah

y-you too

I'm sorry, user. Keep going brah

not the same person but t-thanks

6'4. I'm at 219 from 250. Still too ashamed to post pictures.

Some day I'll have a great .jpg to share, though.

Make sure you take them tho, so you can look at them down the road

Good job dude im starting to wish i had waited a little longer to start my full on cut. At the sime time i'm sick of and know i need to get rid of the carpet layer that kind of stays when you were fat your whole childhood.

240 to 160ish recovering manlet fatty mode just started weight lifting this since September
Not much but would appreciate any advice?

Hey you look pretty good man! The carpet layer is the worst desu. Still struggling with it myself.

If you're 160 and look like that, eat about 100-200 under maintenance with a good protein% and LIFT. Body recomposition takes patience.

Yeah i regret not weight lifting earlier
what weight should i aim for at 5'6? 145 ish?

Lmao 145

If that's what u look like at 160 ur gonna be cutting until you're like 115

Thanks bro, i feel like my proportions are out of wack but since im short torso im going for the boxer look. Am i also the only one disappointed by their "facial improvement" im starting to realize not matter how much i lift or cut im screwed regardless lol

Some things you literally can't change, so just work on the things that you can, and maybe cool shit will come naturally

oh jeez 115 seems real low
im already stalling with weight loss 115 seems unattainable

Im still a fatty
6'4 298lbs

I find myself binge eating about once a week and never lose much weight bc of it
Its not that im super hungry, it just feels like an addiction, i used to smoke and all i can equate it to is nicotine withdrawl, minus the aches. Its like i know its bad but i cant stop myself. Is it just low will power, or is there such thing as a food addiction

250lbs to 187lbs. My goal is around 170lbs, but im not sure if i should cut or bulk.

nice bro any before pictures?

Next time dont take a picture with your ass back, pinch your cheeks forward you homogay with your back straight.

Blessed with small hips, keep going you're looking great already.
Good shoulders and proportions, that layer will come off quick
Just stay conistent and keep going no matter what. The more you put it the more you get out
Good chest, I'd say cut till skelly mode, then lean bulk. you'll be able to see your progress much better and not feel like you're just getting fatter. Your next cut will be way shorter too

5'11, 189 to 161 currently

Nice work famalam. When did you start lifting during the process/how long did it take you?

5'7" 215-153

Almost there

Mirin' that before pic permabulk. Keep going tho, you'll look better, and don't forget to lift

R u me? I'm stuck around 155 as well. 5"6.

Here's my lard ass eating a double chocolate cupcake
Im not quite sure what you meant by that..
Thanks senpai, im doing a slow cut atm, but i wasnt sure because i want to make more gains before cutting.
2 years more or less trying to get fit in and out. I was never serious before, but i realize i was getting nowhere so i manned up, took it seriously and got to where i am. 11 months of training is where i somewhat made it. Consistency is the key.

I still have a hard time believing sometimes I was that fat. Its amazing how different you look in a picture than you do when you look in the mirror.

>dem diddies
Mmph

Amazing progress, you're almost there

From fat fuck to slightly less fat fuck.

200 lb -> 172lb 6 ft.

Hey I look like you! My midsection is about half and inch worse tho

How long did that take?

Don't have a before pic when I started dieting, but I was with 156kg, this is more to keep track of my progress in the gym.

About 9 months from my heaviest to now. I didn't count my calories religiously or do a ton of cardio so you could probably do it faster than that.

6'7" 320 here. I get it man. I've been eating like shit recently and been skipping the gym. I'm starting back on Monday and I'm sticking to it. Tired of being a fatty.

What are your lifts?

Squat x 1 - 305
DL x 1 - 405
Bench x 1 - 185

Fat piece of shit reporting in.

Excellent job losing almost 100 lbs.

Fuck. How long lifting?

Will I ever lose my man boobs? Should I work out or do cardio? Will a good diet make it happen?

I'm 213 pounds and 5'11 (king of manlets)

thanks

just 40 more to go, woohoo.

Looks like gyno coupled with unfortunate fat disposition. Just keep cutting to make it less noticeable. Nobody cares all that much about puffy nips.

If you've been really fat you might have real breast tissue, which doesn't go away without surgery.

Miring cut, did you have any issues with loose skin?

I like how the girls are actually fat and losing weight and the guys just have a little dorito weight thinking they're fat to skinny because they lost 20lb. You'd think it would be the opposite.

>tfw you've lost 100 pounds but never took any before pics because you just hated how you looked that much

Nice. Routine?

You look like shit for 2 months lifting

Nope! At least I didn't notice any loose skin.

The last picture was taken in November desu, so my bad for the mislabeling. Body recomp takes a while, but it doesn't mean I'm not going hard everyday

does skinnyfat to little less skinnyfat count?

that progress, the haircut suits u way more

:o mirin legs. nice transformation

look at the width of the pic though :^)

Great progress, keep it up!

25yrs old 5'8"

Haven't lost much fat but I've gotten a LOT stronger.

Went from benching 135 to 225 at max

Squats 135 to 225

Still not very strong but for my height I should be a lot slimmer. Need to be around 175-180.
Time to start cutting.

Nice. Keep it up!

Do any of you also get perky tits when doing planks? I seriously hate going into missionary position now because of my weird fat distribution when lying down.

Fuark mirin
How much time, routine and lifts?

>It's nine in the afternoon
>My ass is the size of the moon
>You feel cause you can so you do

Dont give up boys were all gonna make it

I won't give up :)
How did you get so lean?

>fat as fuck
>Couldn't see dick when looking down

>Now can see tip of head
>F-feels good man.

Need to squat. Turn that flat-ass to Phat-ass.

gib secret/timeline

long way to go but getting close to normal guy mode. keep cutting or start bulking?

I posted pic on left asking for a BF%. naturally y'all tore my shit up.

Right is me today. Thanks Veeky Forums

>cutting since September
>178 lbs
>weight this morning
>170 lbs
>will be cutting during thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
>mfw

225 for your height at 5'8 after 2 months is not just strong, it warrants serious praise. Sounds like e-stats my dude.

3 month evolution. 12kg down. Idk what to think

Whoa, those titties were lit

show dem mythical former fatty calves brehs

>14lbs in 3 months
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

Might as well do a 200-500 kcal surplus and lift hard. It's winter. Do this for 4-5 months, then cut.

Not going to post self because I don't have a before picture. I've gone from 243 to 224 in about 2 months from clean eating, strong lifts and cardio. Still got a bit to lose. I'm currently 20-21% bf at 6ft.

Toastin

Here's a before pic

Another

Pre tummy lift

After surgery I almost croaked, but I don't have that horrendous excess skin infront of my stomach

Didn't make it by Veeky Forumsting???

Cheater. You're just gonna put all that weight back on if you don't diet and exercise.

Can't tell if you're an idiot, or trolling. I had a skin lift after I lost 160lbs through Veeky Forums

how old were you when you got the surgery?

Nice blog post my man!

But seriously, why can't you just post a simple before and after in one image? Who do you think gives a fuck?

22, I lost the weight in about a year and a half. 2 years with the skin, then had it removed. I just had some skin on my back removed in May as well. Looking to get my legs fixed eventually. But it's 7k or so per leg, which is straight fucked.

What happened exactly? Anesthesia and you didn't get along? I hear about how scary it can be with how much can go wrong from infections, opening stitches or even internal bleeding. Nice job losing all that weight and just surviving that surgery. I imagine it's an incredibly painful recovery process.

I haven't updated my body shots in a long time and have lost close to 40 lbs since my last photo, so I'll just post some face progress today.
This is from 280 lbs to 200 lbs, but I used to weigh around 350 lbs. The quality got extra funky when I resized it for some reason.

I had internal bleeding, so they had to put me under again, double dose of anasthetic fucked my organs up. Stuck in the hospital wearing these uncomfortable stockings.

Abdominalplastae was a really shitty recovery, wasnt allowed to lift over 10lbs for 6 weeks. First 2 weeks I had to walk bent over. And I had a shitty reaction to the pain meds in which they made my skin itchy around my band. It was almost like hives. Sleeping was incredibly hard for a few weeks. Couldnt sleep on my stomach, etc.

The 6 weeks were shitty, and I still have no feeling on my stomach. But every hour was worth it because fuck loose skin

lol that filename. nice job tho; you'll be a quality Stacy one day

You have very nice hair and a nice face. Good job on the progress. Like other user said, you'll make a fine stacy and get pumped and dumped by many alpha chads and maybe a slayer or two

what's your motivation to lose weight?

That's flipping horrendous. It sounds like you were in the worst of situations even having a reaction to the pain meds. I looked up into it on how you have to take it easy for close to 6 weeks, but I didn't know it could be so bad. Being in that much pain for so long would definitely be rough. How painful was it getting tubes and everything taken out? Another guy here was telling us about it and he was talking about how that alone was a pretty bad experience.

I always like posting because everyone enjoys my filenames. I'll be the floppiest Stacy around, but thanks, user.

Thank you as well...Even though I don't plan to do that pff.
I have a lot of reasons to keep me motivated. My mother is disabled and I want to be able to care for her as best I can, I want to not be embarrassing to be around, I don't want to feel so anxious going outside or my fatness holding me back from doing what I like, I want to stop feeling terrible all the time (I used to get really bad migranes) and I just want to see what I look like without a fat face because I've been obese since I was a wee lass.

Oh haha, you mean the 'health pots' that they leave hanging in you? They werent too bad the first time around. You gotta keep them until they produce less than 25ml in a whole day cycle for 3 consecutive days. They shouldnt be in for more than 2 weeks.

My first surgery they came out in time, second surgery (for my back) they came out really late. I'm pretty sure I have some scarring in my back which hurts when I put pressure on it, because it basically healed around the tube. It's a really weird feeling to have them come out. Like giant slivers in your skin.

325->205

Be gentle. I started lifting 4 months ago and can bench 160. I want to get to 195lb and be able to bench 100% BW. Lost weight over a year via 1800 C in C out, Squats, Push ups, Running and sit ups. I have some horrible loose skin in my gut area.

>Like giant slivers in your skin.
Oh, geez...I'm really not looking forward to this if/when that happens. Thanks a bunch for answering all these questions. When you get work done for your legs, I hope things go a lot smoother for you than the back did. So expensive, though! I did not think the cost for legs would be so hefty.

Nice going, user. You're looking a heck of a lot better and adding in lifting is always a good thing. Keep it up with reaching that goal of yours!

Every thread until you like it.

Almost finished with job training. Will finally be able to count calories and lift with a halfway-normal schedule again come December. Can't wait to get down to 160/170, then start the bulk.

Every thread until you like it.

Almost finished with job training. Will finally be able to count calories and lift with a halfway-normal schedule again come December. Can't wait to get down to 160/170, then start the bulk.

Started at 300lbs at my heaviest, been sitting at 240lbs for awhile.

Need to get motivated again and lose more weight since i look gross as fuck.

Ignore the black specs, dust got into the camera lense of my phone

Forgot to post my gross body pic

JonTron?

Currently try to cut to like 200-205 for a cruise in january

you look a lot better keep at it

mirin keep it up bro

6"2 255 currently, posted current pic in other cbt

Great job

6'1" 300 to 175-180burger units
did it in a year. have maintained for 6ish months maybe a bit more.