Tell me again why Veeky Forums likes to lift for girls?

Tell me again why Veeky Forums likes to lift for girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JesserPlays
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that the same guy?

lol, fucking no.

Someone post the cringey guilt laden post on whatever social media shithole where she is writing a letter to his next girlfriend

I lift to get strong.

>Literally using one time examples based on people no body knows or cares with little to no evidance besides two unsourced pictures
Yall niggas dumb

but if he lifted he could've looked like that guy

she did nothing wrong, would you stay with a fat chick after you got fit?

How can you even tell that's the same chick?

>Someone post the cringey guilt laden post on whatever social media shithole where she is writing a letter to his next girlfriend

holy FUCK someone please do this. my jimmies haven't been rustled yet today

Lifted for a girl once, lost lots of weight, ate right, did everything I could to be good looking for her.

Come to find out she was totally shitting all over me behind my back the whole time. With someone who I thought was my friend, and the friend was shitting all over me too.

Never, ever, do anything for a girl, shits dumb and always ends bad for you.

Lift for yourself, lift for being fit.

No way that happened? Lmao someone please do

But u did things right, lifting for girls works then.

Or maybe it's just the lifting part?

no one here who actually lifts, lifts for girls

it's just your average shitters who work out for 3-4 months, then give up, then start again, then give up etc. etc.

>Never, ever, do anything for a girl
>Lift for yourself, lift for being fit.

The two golden rules to live by.

what do you mean they were shitting on you?
Did you actively tell people that you were getting in shape for her? If not, it sounds like they're just jealous of your effort and progress

God you are such a needy bitch

Protip: don't devote yourself to a girl you're not even fucking

In case you aren't aware that typa shit repulses them like nothing else

she's not fucking obliged to marry him u fucks

When I was fucking a girl on Tuesday night she was licking and kissing my biceps and chest with the biggest smile on her face. You could tell it really turned her on. I don't lift for girls per se, but watching a hot girl get visibly turned on by your aesthetics is a very nice feeling.

>4 years difference
Come on OP

Sounds nice desu was this before or after you sucked her cock?

Apparently it's the same guy

guy in 2014 picture is not a fucking chad.

Because I am the guy your girl is leaving you for.

Life is cruel. You will learn and adapt, or you will be the guy on the left.

ALL woman are whores, they will cheat if the guy is hot enough, rich enough, famous enough AND if they can get away with it without being made a whore in other people eyes.

Your new life starts now. Good luck.

i think this could make a nice copy pasta if you worked on it a little more desu

It could be the same guy. Or you know, it's been 4 years and they both moved on.

I think he's saying she cheated on him with his friend

This, I'm Chad

nah

Fat moon face retard

Ok

I'm 6ft btw. Look how stalky I am lol. I would annihilate the vast majority of ppl

Forgot pic

can you do karate? I was brown-blue belt when I was 12y so I'm sure I could easily kick your ass
im also a manlet so that means im faster than you and thus, I could throw more punches at you than you could imagine

Yeah you do look like a stalker

You look like a Down Syndrome powerlifter

pls don't hurt me

People lift because they're insecure.
Back when I used to lift, I trained for 3 years and did two cycles. Tren just turned me into a complete an utter monster desu.

But after having Peritonitis and losing all of my gains within 7 days of not being able to eat, my depression maximised. Muscle was the only thing I had going for me, and I had lost it all.

But thank fuck I got over that phase. The only thing I do to train now is go for a run with the dog. I feel great. I look great. My arms are about 14.5 inches. Sure, they're small, but they're still bigger than most people's, and I don't even care any more.

Actually, if anything, roids did me a favour. At the cost of knocking out my dick for a good 6 months, it means I'll keep more muscle overall than I would had I never touched the stuff. Also, if I ever decide to train again, the muscle-memory would be absolutely insane.

But I don't think I'd really bother training unless I started to get a lot of back pain. My posture is still great, even 4 months after the operation.
I go everywhere with a smile. Girls seem to throw themselves at me, even though I have no desire to do anything but work thanks to my sex-drive having dwindled so much.

Life's better bros. I've been able to focus on doing well at my job. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a raise soon.

my buddy just got cucked
He was in the field on an exercise and his gf was seeing her chad ex
He threatened her that if she keeps seeing him he'd post her nudes online "so deep they'd never get off" lol instead of breaking up with her
She happily broke up with him tonight when she secured her ex back

>low T
>dong doesn't work
>girls "throw themselves" at you but you "aren't interested"
>wagecuck
>no gains

wow that sounds amazing, thanks mr. motivational speaker, teach me how to be just like you

Where are you stationed?

No one cares who you can beat up it doesn't make you look any less like Igor.

Come to think of it,if there is ANY hobby where it is acceptable to do it for the sake of others ?

Specially the ones where you are actively improving yourself because if the other person leaves you might have an excuse to quit.

Why does every wannabe tough guy under 23 flip off the camera... tool bag

>I was an insecure little bitch who couldn't even work out in moderation and had to turn to drugs instantly so everyone else must be like that as well
you're so fucking retarded. Do you know who expect everyone to think and be just like them? Little kids

Here's the kicker

I'm 26

Lol

R u mad?

I dont know if that was her. Did find her tumblr tho where she talked about it a little bit.

Forgot pic

>I'm 26 and act like a kid lol u mad?
yeah absolutely furious

A 26 year old who looks like a fat 17 year old. Lol.

I'm 5 years younger than you and I'm laughing at your insecurities

Please, keep posting

Yeah it looks like the same dude with a haircut, tan, and shades on.

Edmonton Alberta

I've already got a girl.
I lift because I've got a competing strongman and a stronk special agent for brothers.
My end goal is to pull 600+ double overhand and clean and press ~300+. I could die happy after that.

Prince Pat reppin

> not using those infantry skills to make it look like a random act of violence

>she was licking and kissing my biceps and chest

Might want to cover up that camel toe.

> they will cheat if the guy is hot enough, rich enough, famous enough AND if they can get away with it without being made a whore in other people eyes.

Lol you're a 26 year old fatty and you can't pull 600? Fucking lol.

your gf is ugly too m8

They're both wearing glasses, have the same girlfriend. He got cooler too, you know? not that hard to believe

Lmao
Sloots gon sloot
I told him to bolt when she started actin sketchy but he is a sucker for punishment. Gave her enough time to secure a new branch to monkey to and she left him with his dik in his hand
Sucks when it happens to guys in the field

That is jesser the lazer
youtube.com/user/JesserPlays

we don't lift for 'girls' we lift for pussy

That's a string not a shadow you fucking retard

Im fuckin a girl regularly now, and I dont want to be the one to catch feelings, but i kinda fucking like her, shes the tough kind of girl and i dont want to look like a pussy even though im a huge pussy, what do

Bro you shouldn't be worried about carching feels. If she's good to you keep doing what you're doing. She likes you and you like her. Don't take this board srsly

kek

>guy had years to train and become fit and ripped as fuark
>stayed in little fuccboi nu male mode
>she left him for a much more fit chad
>people getting pissed at this

You really expect her to settle? You wouldn't do the same if you found out you were hot af. Never settle for less

Chad looks significantly taller than Dwayne.

aint that the truth. we are fuckin retarded.

This, got my ass beat by a 190lb nigger, now I lift because I hate being the smallest/weakest guy in the room.

Same color hair, same nose, same pose

i feel sorry for you

You are just ugly and salty