ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3117590/
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUeIN7ucR8
youtube.com/watch?v=hR7dzLgMZUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H0IesXT82DQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw birthday coming up
>finally a cheat meal
>my absolute max was just me buying a lot of smoked salmon and eating it with eggs benedict and maybe milk and cornflakes if I'm daring enough
>don't want to eat any desserts or chinese or some kickass pizza cause I'll have moonface for 1.5 days

anyone else autistic?

I fucking love eggs Benedict.
Happy birthday!

The only race is the white race. Everyone else is an animal.

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

ralox or nolva for ROID INDUCED gyno?

If I have puberty gyno will I almost certainly get additional gyno from fraud-ing since I obviously am (or was at one point) genetically susceptible to it?

I don't particularly care either way since I hope to get the surgery in any case, just wondering.

praise trump

I'm natural and I had a dream last night I ripped out a girls uterus and used it as a fleshlight, should I avoid tren at all costs?

JBFLGF

Trump is going to send all the spooks to camps.

Two chambers. One full of bullets one full of gas

>slept for 14 hours last night
>been awake for 7.5 hours
>falling asleep already

omfg

eventually i will sleep for 24 hours and be awake for 1 hour

then ill be dead after that

Don't let your dreams stay dreams user

How the glands feeling?

yup

I've been awake like 3 hours in the last 27 hours

dnp sux

this needs to end

Most likely.

It's national pizza day brehs. Make America proud. Pepperoni and mushroom master race reporting in.

HOW DO I TAKE ASIN?

JUST POP IT, OR DO I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING ALONG WITH IT?

THANKS AND ALLAUH AKBAR MY MUSLIM FRIENDS

You need fats with it for better absorption.
But if you don't it's not the end of the world. Just won't be as effective.

aromasin needs to be ingested with a big meal that contains fats

breakfast with 2-3 slices of bacon is perfect

you've been given an excuse to eat bacon you better fucking use it

I will start a 12 weeks testo e 500mg cycle, fe questions.... 1- Can i split 1 can of 500mg in 2 injections per week? 2- its ok to buy 3 packs of 5 cans for the 12 weeks? or i will need more? 3- should i get any AI during cycle? Thanks

u tell me

this is fucking retarded i popped 25mg ephedrine nad i am sitll fucking falling asleep, since i took it with my 750 dnp

what a fucking retard

sorry my english is no good

Fuark mirin

You get girls asking to sit on that ripped stan smith chin?

You know it

im vegetarian though.

its oats fine?

Yes dude jesus christ.

You're SUPPOSE to inject test e 2x week because long ester - 5 day hl.

Inject every 3 days. Take ai if u need(see sides)

Jfc

>Can i split 1 can of 500mg in 2 injections per week?
Yes
Olive oil or coconut oil should be used if you are a vegetarian.

500mg 2x a week? But I thought you only did 500 the whole week

what are the sides of ai do i need to take it

Is oats high fat you retard?

in his case, "can" means ampoule

the answer is pretty much "no"

No dude...

250 every 3 days if ur gonna do 500 a week.

as I said you only need ai if you get estrogen sides

If you mean pct then yes you'll need to as your shutdown. Do 40/40/20/20 nolvadex. That's 40miligrams per day, for two weeks then 20mg for two weeks.
Ampoules are generally sold in 250mg/1ml aren't they?

Ya I think he's asking if he can split a 500mg amp into two injections. I'm assuming it's a 2ml amp which I've never seen but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Anyone know anything about powdered fats? I want to make a product that mimics pharma asin tabs which have fat in them for absorption.

hot damn, how did that happen>?

Why don't niggers make a sound when they jump from trees?

Because the rope stops them

can I call child protective services on my parents/brother for them letting him be obese? like will they take him away or what

Google it

cant find a definitive answer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3117590/

Looks like it depends on the agency to decide whether or not it really constitutes neglect.

Id do it if you can remain anonymous

i love coconut oil.

is 1 tea spoon enough?

I'm sure it's plenty. I'm kinda half ass researching fats and exemestane in between work and youtube so I don't have a solid answer on that. But ya 1 tbsp of coconut oil is like 15g of fat I think so a tsp would be like 4g roughly. Should be enough.

Also not having the fat present isn't the end of the world. I've taken aromasin plenty of times on an empty stomach and it was plenty effective.

the fat thing is only for ugl caps btw

not applicable for pharma (or even good ugl)

Mirin ads

I love fat Gripz. They shred my bis.

Haha, this is copied from the ask anything thread in r steroids, I almost replied to this dude but didn't feel like typing in half English

nice meme

Lmao I do this all the time. Just how.stupid some of these posters come off never fails to amuse me

So brahs been using for about a year now blast and cruise, right now on 500 test 600 deca 100 drol 40 var

Stop blasting and cut? Or keep bulking? I feel I could go either way right now

pic related

bulk...

>cont
Hard.

Then jump on tren to recomp.

Can one of you faggots advise me as to what cycle an Olympic Weightlifter should go on at 18 years old? Having reached the natty limit

wait till you're 25.
Or do HGH so ur dick gets bigger and you get taller

arms are spaghetti mode.

Before starting my blast I was doing P,P,L,chest/back,shoulders/arms,L but I was lazy to hit them at the end of my push or pull day because I hate hitting arms, now I regret it because my back overpower my arms.

Now I'm on a 7 day split taking rest as needed with a dedicated arm day : back, arms, legs, chest/back, shoulder/arms, legs, chest. I like it and feel like I work them harder if I only do arms during one sesh

In my honest opinion, you need to stack on mass, depending on your goal, and then comp back down with tren if you want to get big /and/ dry. currently you're kinda in between both. I don't think it looks good on anyone, especially if you're gonna roid for it.

I say that as a friend not a dick. Bulk on trest or something equivalent and then recomp with a low test mid to high tren (depending on how you like to run test/tren).

B..but cj Cummings and yeison Lopez? I am 95% sure they are both on the juice and they're even younger. Are you saying the long term effects won't be worth it?

Just go out for dinner and eat some cake like a normal person.

FeelsBirthdayMan

>cont
Almost forgot, if you fill out shoulders /chest / arms a bit more and lower or at LEAST stay around that BF (or get back down to it after) you'll be looking juicy af.

are you me? My birthday is tomorrow and its also my cheat day but i have no friends so im just going to go to fatburger by myself, lmao

Hey, haha.

Doing it that young you run the risk of permeantly fucking up your hormones, and all the side effects that go with them. That being said, if you want to devote your life to lifting then hop on as soon as possible. If you're just doing this because it's fun and don't plan on being an Olympian wait until you're 22 or so.

When will Trump begin the racewar?

There's an MMA dummy at my gym so I started practicing 3x20 Nigger rope hangs with the dummy.

Are we going to lynch all niggers yet?

Nothing will happen off a cycle or two, as long as you're not literally in early stages of puberty.

18-20 is perfectly fine

>Doing it that young you run the risk of permeantly fucking up your hormones,
[citation needed]

I'm already at a level where I am able to dedicate myself to the sport entirely, however I'm in one of the few clean (unsuccessful) counties so I have literally no idea what I'm doing when it comes to roids. Asking on here because I don't think asking coaches etc is worth the risk because everyone is heavily involved with the strict anti doping program

you need mass dude, bulk

eat like a motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=qUUeIN7ucR8

Much mass needed on my arms and shoulders so if I have to embrace the cloud mode and get a bit puffy so be it. I have 19 days worth of DNP and I'm gonna cruise for 3 months after this bulk and cut a bit during that before stacking test/tren/mast

Yeah duder eat

i was copying and pasting every word and pic from this retards reddit

last time i posted it everyone was shitting on it asking him what the fuck he is doing

even reddit the hugbox was making fun of him

>roiding for this

>talking qt new hire and her roommate at work
>talking about puppies since I want a new dog
>conversation switches gears for a bit, talking about upcoming vacations and holidays and shit
>qt "so how can you be single?" and pauses randomly "eh, like I mean, around family and stuff for the holidays"
>makes it even more awkward
>change topic back to puppies
>qt says she helped her roommate find her puppy
>asks me if I want help finding a decent one
>tell her sure
>gives me her number and leaves shortly after when roommate's shift ends
>literally 10 minutes after she leaves get a text
>"look I found some already! :)" etc. etc.
>"we should go look at them some time together, or I could bring my roommates puppy over to your place and you can see how good I am at finding the right ones!"

god fukken damnit I don't need another time-sink in the form of the vaginal jew

jerry take her

It is not up to Trump to begin the racewar, it's only up to him to defend it.

The racewar lies deep within every one of us; we must only embrace it. Rise up, become a martyr user. Sacrifice yourself for the new beginning and become the race war incarnate; deliver us.

>Rise up, become a martyr user. Sacrifice yourself
no way i want to live long enough to watch my "family"s heads get bashed in by jake

>Rise up, become a martyr user. Sacrifice yourself for the new beginning and become the race war incarnate; deliver us.

Will do white brother. 14/88

Play this song at my funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=hR7dzLgMZUQ

double dubs confirm user for martyrdom, praise kek

I don't get it. You're unironically calling for shooting people in the streets or what?

I'm not an Olympic lifter but I would say lots of test and then either tren for strength or deca for joint support. Probably just do roughly 500mg testosterone per week at first, then Drop down to around 100-200 mg a week for a cruse dose while you get deca/tren.

We'll bring the fourth reich.

Heil white brother.

We won't let Adolf down. I will continue his mission.

>people
theres where u have it wrong friend

>deca
>as a tested competitor

deca will show for like, fucking forever after cessation of usage

Wanna know what to take? Look at what recent athletes getting popped during testing took. Most notably peptides from the Chinese.

It's not necessarily about "what" just how you time up the compound usage. Also look into winstrol. Very short window of detection, very heightened strength gains, very little overall mass gain. It's basically the go-to for olympic lifters.

Again, timing is key.

MAGA (Sieg Heil of the fourth reich)

don't read into the memes too far lad, you'll end up with a full blown explanation of my beliefs like user did last thread

Define personhood in your own terms then. Otherwise this is pointless and youre just being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Im open minded, and I have no dog in this "fight" for now. Fully open to being convinced if you have rationality and empirical evidence behind your decision making.

Niggers belong in ditches or as tree ornaments

Convince me. You seem like some edgy 17 year old. Prove me wrong.

>decide to binge because nigger ass fuckin bitch ass nigger
>literally cannot physically fit more than 1k cals of half clean half garbage food in my stomach
>while i was "bulking" a binge would mean 3-4k+ easily

i think my stomach capacity has shrunk

google kalergi plan

I dream of a world where there are no niggers or jews

you've got beaten by em when u were kid or whats up?

No i just hate subhumans and enemies of the white race

just look back like literally one thread and look over my discourse with some other user

I'm being facetious in my remarks in this one, fitting the narrative associated with me is all

may as well have fun with it

U still on 1 gram or was that a one time thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0IesXT82DQ

lol

was on 1g for two days, dropped to 500 for a day, back at 1g tonight. Tonight is actually not bad though, I think I figured out the optimal dosing schedule for me personally

1 cap upon waking, 1 ~4 hours later, another ~6 hours after that, and then a cap 2 hours prior to sleeping. Keeps most of my heat in the early morning, and disperses it pretty well the rest of the day and especially at night.

Still, tomorrow is my last day on, gonna run a gram. Miiiight still do 250 or 500 Monday and then my final gram tuesday. Not sure yet, I just don't want to be sweating my fucking balls off all day in class.

Yeah your views don't really fit in with human history.

Europeans have been mixing with the Turks et al and people of the near east since basically the origination of the race.

The people we know as the Chinese didn't always inhabit East Asia. The migrated in waves from the Middle East as the fertile land produced population booms. Already we have people ignoring your "stay in your own lane" worldview.

You've talked about how Eurasians have Neanderthal DNA. Already we have people ignoring your advice to stick where they are. Already we have inbreeding, and most white-nationalist types adore that 2-8% Neanderthal in us (not saying you specifically its just an oft repeated argument separating us from the subsaharans). Well guess what, all that inbreeding that managed to make lasting changes on the genome? It was Neanderthal men impregnating sapien women, exclusively. Already we have people completely ignoring all your good judgment, yet these same decisions created some of the most powerful cultures and civilizations the world has seen.

Convince me your racial theories aren't complete bullshit, because they seem like it.

Liberals like you will be hanging right next to the niggers and jews.

Except I have espoused exactly zero political views. Im just pointing out holes in his shoddy logic.

You will be hung on the day of the rope, racetraitor.

How am I a racetraitor? Point out a single sentence that implies I give a shit either way.

Of course it's only applicable in a modern sense. Extrapolating it back to any point in time that far in the past, or even in relatively recent (1,000yr) history, is impossible.

It would be like saying "well, back before the earth was formed the universe was a less diverse place and the other planets were better off for it." Sure it could be true, but we can't retroactively change the course of history, regardless of how convenient and nice it would be to be able to do so.

It should have been like that from the outset, but we can't change that. We can only change what we can do going forward, from this point on.

What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

What has changed to make this applicable now?

If it were like that " from the outset" we as a species would still be on Africa, would we not? With your ideals do we not have the imperative to remain in our geological space? Our expansion as a species was not peaceful, many many extinctions have occurred because of it. Including that of cousin species, such as the Denisovans amd Neanderthal.

If you're not with us - you're against us.

Your kind will hang soon.

and this is why any form of eugenics based politics needs to solely be based off of IQ since intelligence is 60% inherited and 40% environmental/socially affected. granted the IQ testing needs to improve a little on standardization and what not. blacks are dumb because Africa is easy mode without the cold, Europe is smart because of the cold and Asia is significantly smarter because they also have stronger social pressures than we do.

ideally bringing back the death penalty for murderers and violent criminals who end up in jail for a second time would help to bring the number of high test low IQ idiots down. but eugenics can be short sighted in its goals. especially when you factor in savants, and autistic geniuses who are solely focused on one aspect of learning. same with leaving in abortion since plenty of blacks who commit the most crimes and liberals end up committing abortion anyways.

also making a society based around epi-genetics with goals of making smarter and stronger people would and should be the ultimate goal of the educational and labor devices in society. however i dont know how to do that so finding a way to create a society that rewards the best and brightest could be left up to capitalism for all i know but i dont so fuck it.

PRAISE KEK RACE WAR NOW

That's kind of a shitty way of thinking.

Exclusivity is easily a weakness.

I've had a look before but all it really is is test and Winstrol. I'm just wondering if they're taking something else that hasn't been detected on their tests, surely there's got to be more to it than just those two especially with the effects on the joints of winstrol

>Eugenics
It's a pretty thought but ultimately has two extremely huge weakpoints

>Ultimately the selective process of nature, having given birth to our intelligence, is a far better tool than our sloppy hacking away

>Giving the state the power to determine who shall live and die, and who shall pass on their offspring, is downright retarded