Gf says she had sex with two guys, blew two

>gf says she had sex with two guys, blew two

and now 2 years later she says she has had sex with over six, and has blown over 15.

HAHAUDIF AWSLUDP(WQNO

No amount of lifting can help me overcome this,.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBtUFSHl4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wHHjsUlRh2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you shouldn't be such an insecure faggot.

360 and walk away user

how do you even blow 15 guys without having sex with them? I mean seriously how do you meet a women that just blows you and disapprears?

You should break up with her and give me her number mate.

Normally I'm not one of those dudes that says shit in these threads. She's fucked 24 dudes? Cool. I don't give a fuck.

But, something's got me worried with that ratio... 6 fucks, 15 bj's?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather her be fucked by 15 guys, at least then she probably dated them once or twice and had a good time, or went to a few parties or some shit.

why not 180?

why would you even ask?

Because he wants to walk parallel to her.

>tfw gf is proper and prim grill
>doesn't swear
>doesn't drink or party
>likes passionate missionary position sex
>tfw I was a huge man whore for the last 6 years before I met her
>tfw I lied to her
>she asks "user how many sex partners have you had?"
>th...three
>"omg user mee too"

I feel like if I tell her the truth she'll be grossed out.

GTFO John Green

Because then you be looking the same way, dingus

Backing away is a sign of weaknesses.

Turn 360, tell em to fuck off and clip their shoulders as you pass.

so don't

it literally serves no purpose and won't make the life of either one of you any better. It's not anything bad you did either, it just messes with her confidence. No reason to ever mention it

WHAT IF SHE CATCHES YOU IN THE LIE user WHAT THEN?

She sounds like a qt.

how many girls have you been with op?

She was the first girl I made out with, and the first I had sex with. The first girl who ever touched me.

I'm scared it'll slip out. I feel bad for keeping a secret. Her morals are attacking my degeneracy.

She will either A: forgive me but be insecure or B: leave me for lying

6/10 face
6/10 body
10/10 personality and morals

>
tell her how insecure you are about her having swallowed a bunch of hot cum, that will probably make you more endearing and she will stop sucking those guys off on the side.

When my ex-girlfriend and I had that conversation, I asked her first, and then just said I slept with 2 more people than her number. Super easy, no harm no foul.

Dump her then

GL user

>tfw can't remember how many women i've slept with

I like cheerios too

>proper and prim
>over three sexual partners

ComeOnNow.jpg

you have to add up your stats you've been slacking while getting cucked mate

>keeping count

Because 360 is more than 180

>has sex outside marriage
>slept with multiple men
>proper and prim
>not a disgusting whore that should be stoned
Hahaha, ok habibi...

>6/10 face and body
>plus being a whore
She's a 2/10 m8
Her personality doesn't make up for it

>tfw gf back in college never had sex but had her tittes groped and sucked by some sick fuck when she was in high school
>only time she has ever "masturbated" was her humping her huge teddy
>meanwhile I'm a fucking slut
>for the whole year we were together, we had sex almost daily, multiple times
>break up
>she moves away
>3 years later we meet again
>"You've changed me user" implying I made her love dick so much I turned her into a slutwhore
S-she always had the slut gene in her right? It's not actually my fault right brehs?

>has sex outside marriage and with no intention of procreation
Yes, by Allah, I say she was already a whore!

That's happened to all three women I've been regular friends with long enough to see; they start of pretty monogamous but as soon as they get a taste of the cock carousel, they can't get enough. Humans love attention and validation, user, men just as much as women.

thats why i wont take anyone but a virgin seriously.
women only care about first love.
after that youre expendable. just "another one".

youtube.com/watch?v=BBtUFSHl4ZY

youtube.com/watch?v=wHHjsUlRh2w

Kek, this OP.

Girlfriend was a virgin up until age 18 and then had sex with 10 guys in the space of 6 months.

I can't say it bothers me that much though. As long as a girl is loyal in a relationship, that's all that really matters.

If she cheats on me though, god help her...

This

The slut gene is always with them user, getting the propper D just activates it. I had the same experience with my ex GF

Ay cold play takes me to another world when I'm stoned. You leave them out of this, faggot.

1080 and crabwalk sideways

>tfw 16 year old girl i had MAD feels for told me shes been with 24 guys already
What the FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I guess it's just fair because if I had a hole instead of a dick, it'd be loose as fuck as well - and if I believe that we can change from being a slut to kind of a slut, the same could also be said for women, or maybe?
I don't fucking know why this shit is so complicated, why can't everything be just as easy as lifting things up and putting them down, better focus on gains, brain gains, and money which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

>he forgot to multiply by three

Bro
I told my gf last night that I've had about 95 sex partners because I just wanted to be honest with her and never lie to her
This was just after she told me she had three partners before me
Her response
>I must be awfully special for you to commit to me after having all those girls
It's still fresh so if there is any insecurity about it, it hasn't shown yet
She told me she thought it would be, no like, around 350
So 95 was much better than she thought

I REFURE to believe that females can be this fucking slutty

Where is the morals? Where is the innocence? Why can't be just be good?

I'm 22 and have only had 2 (two) sexual partners and those were both long term relationships. Will I never find a female who is not used goods? This is such fucking bullshit. I am legitimately angry right now.

The more progressive the country the more slutty the women are. Especially in college, every single girl i know started the cock carousel when they entered college. I'm glad i had my share of fun with 2 virgin girlfriends, i didn't miss out

>Where is the morals? Where is the innocence? Why can't be just be good?

21st century lad, we all saw it coming
People getting fatter, lazier, more entitled, taking advantage of the environment and people, rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer... We live in the most decadent times since the rennaissance lads

Either play the game or destroy it

You forgot to realize that for every slut posted, the one posting it is also a manslut.
t.

>Girlfriend says I'm in the top 3 biggest dicks that have fucked her
>I like to imagine this was an insult and not a complement

>blown over 15 guys

How do you just blow guys for no reason at all?

This is some special kind of slut m8

Who the fuck is john green?

>How do you just blow guys for no reason at all?
Veeky Forums would know

Met gf in high school 10 years ago, she was virgin but I was a slut and was with 8 girls before her. I lost my v card at 14. Never told her. Told her I was a virgin too. We live together. It's the only lie I've ever really told her. Still get nervous thinking that if I tell her she will leave me. She's sleeping right next to me after an hour of fucking.

Fuck
Wish I lied to my gf last night when I told her I've smashed 95 girls
But.. I wanted to be honest
I hope I didn't fuck up an otherwise great relationship
Kinda funny behaviour from her today

Yo bitch randomly gets the urge to suck dicks but not fuck. Something wrong with her psychologically. Leave before you get the herp a derps.

guy who likes cock in his cereal

That was not a good move. People need to believe that they're special to their significant other in some way man. My gf has let me do an multiple times just because she wanted to be my first everything sexually. Your girl might think "I'm just another girl he's fucked I can't do anything he hasn't had before" that shits not healthy for a woman. Tell her uve never had anal. Or make up positions and say u never tried em.She will want it and think it was her idea.

>tfw handsome and muscular
>could have a lot of casual sex but really don't see the point if you're not feeling a connection to the person
>all girls I know (uni students) probably have over 10-20 sexual partners per year, oftentimes more
It's a bizarre world these days. Why do they feel the need to slut around so much? My guess is something to do with divorce rates causing fatherless daughters, combined with girls being insecure in general so they see it as validation when a guy wants to fuck them

She thinks it's special that I committed to her cause I never commit to girls
Just nail and bail
But she's no contact on me tonight which is unusual cause she's always awake at this time and originally we had plans tonight but she cancelled them and didn't specify the reason

I think i pretty much buried myself

You absolutely did not
If you can't even be honest to your SO, then you aren't meant for each other.

same here buddy except even if I didnt feel like you should have a connection with a female you have sex with, I probably still wouldnt get any females

>regularly told by male friends, female friends, and drunk females at parties that I am handsome
>notice females mirin many times as I walk around campus
>honestly believe I could sleep with many girls if I put in more effort (currently I put in 0 effort) and if I didnt have morals
>fear of rejection and just general awkwardness and social anxiety makes me immediately turn away if a female approaches me or a female is hinting that she wants me to approach

Well shit u might a fucked up but don't panic, when you feel she's cooled down, talk to her and ask her if it made her uncomfortable. Then you need to make some reassurances, women love that shit. Make it seem like those other 95 times were failures in some emotional connection, and she was the only success. Or dump her and move on If it's not worth the trouble.

I wish I had that problem. Use that while you can.

>be her
>happy with great fellow
>looking forward to a long lasting relationship
>one day he tells me he slept with 95 girls
>heart immediately breaks
>cant let him know that knowing that information changes everything
>muster up some words
>"I must be awfully special for you to commit to me after having all those girls"
>lying right through my teeth
>want to die
>fast forward a day
>cant bring myself to even contact him
>im just another girl in his list
>Im nothing
>tfw

Don't listen to this imbecile, not everyone can handle the truth that they are not infinitely special to you as their SO.

yeeeeeep... I'm so dumb
I wanted to tell her 30 or something
but I really wanted to be honest with her and have her actually know all about me

She didn't ask what I was doing tonight. I assume because she didn't want me to counter ask. She didn't tell me why she cancelled plans. She left this morning cause she said she had "stuff to do... " and that I could go to the gym "while she did her stuff.."

ugh.. I think it's over

She only hides like this when she wants to go get shit faced

It's done. I fucked up.

dont worry lad didnt meant to make you feel bad Im just procrastinating my lab report and wanted to greentext shitpost on anime forums

just message her and ask whats up. She'll get over it after she finally accepts that youre with her now and that stuff is in the past. prove to her she's not just another slut to you.

This is a completely salvageable situation as long as you put in some mild effort for a week

Well she might just be out fucking a bunch of tyrones to catch up to your numbrrs. Then youll be even and everything can go back to normal. Except her pussy. Nothing will bring that back after tyrome decimates her. Have fuck sticking your dick in what seems like bucket because you couldnt keep your mouth shut.

We'll see how it goes
If I can recover from this unscathed I'll be alright for the rest of the relationship
But I dunno
Gl on the lab report boyo

I don't get it, are you talking about the author that comes up in google? Do his books involve cock cereal or some shit?

How is his girlfriend disrespecting and defiling herself make him insecure in any way?

I'd be damn mad too my girl lied about being a fucking total slut.

Punch her fucking mouth in op!

Some girls just love blowing guys. I knew some girl who would blow everyone but wouldnt fuck any of them because she was saving herself for someone special.

I was in love with her, head over heels, and she offered to blow me and I couldnt. I just put my head down and said no you are a fucking slut and I cant. She cried, I went home and cried, she blew my best friend that night. He didnt know I liked her at all so I didnt blame him. I mean who would talk about loving the slut?

Girl you love offers to blow you and you say no??

Do not underestimate the machinations of the autistic fitizen

i remember seeing the same scenario on a tv show or some shit

poor bastards did not have that default distrust of women. if you ask your girl and she says she fucked and blew whatever number, you go out that very night and fuck five times the amount of strippers

only way to shield yourself in the long run my brethren

Similar here. Met current Gf two years ago in a bar. Was just casual for a while fucking, didn't care who else she succ'd.
Found out bits and pieces of information about people she had fucked. Randomly heard story of her sucking the black bar tender's dick at the bar I met her.
> hope it wasn't the same night we fucked
Eventually we start going out.
I just can't give up the amount of good sex we have.
Found out she was fucking 4 people including me when we started seeing each other.
She fucked her close friend when I was away for 6 months.
I haven't asked how many people she's got with. Not sure if I can handle it.
The longer we've been together the more her past makes me feel uncomfortable. Probably my insecurity.
I don't know whether to ask her the numbers and deal with it, or dump her and go back to going out and trying to pick up.

I think the reality is brehs, most chicks you pick up and fuck will have fucked shit loads of guys. I just don't know how to be at peace with it.
>often lose boner when fucking her cause thinking about this

pic related. Her ass

Drop her like a bad habit. It's not worth being with somebody you can't trust completely.

>sucked off a black bartender
I broke up with a girl for telling me she thought black guys were sexy
And you're still with her after this?
Gros bro

>fucking 4 people when you got with her
>sucked the BBC of a BARTENDER ffs
Mate from what you're saying here I'd be very surprised if she hasn't cheated on you multiple times already
You don't want to know how many times me and my bros have hooked up with girls with boyfriends in clubs
Does she go out without you, ever?

Yeah, a blow job means nothing to me they come all the time. Just not from her. I manned up told her how I felt and left.

My feelings was shes a fucking slut and that feeling over came love.

Good call user

Yeah she said she had no problem getting with black dude. That was the only one apaz. Supposedly his dick is smaller than mine lel.

It makes me want to break up with her, but I don't see it being different with any other girl.

And she's fucking sexy.

Yeah I worry about this. She said she ended up in bed with this friend of hers 6 months ago, we were going out at this point, but told me next day the situation etc. she didn't even kiss him. From the story my mates have told me she isn't bullshitting. But I have a bad feeling in my gut about it.

We go out together quite often yeah

I can tell from her underwear that this girl is a complete whore

>ended up in bed with a guy when she was with you
Idk dude this girl sounds like trouble and personally I'd break up with her for pulling that shit
Call me insecure but I'm just not about any of that bullshit antics. Especially given her past
But whatever, stick around for the pussy but break up with her in your mind would be the best idea, then when you're emotionally distant get rid IMO

This is essentially my plan.

Considering getting in to her fb to find out some truths. Don't want to be that sleeze though. Plus I don't think I'll like what I find.

I've probably painted a more nefarious picture of her than necessary. She's always come across to me as very honest and genuine. She's a great girl outside of this.

My constant worrying about other cocks is starting to break me down though.

Protip:

>When you inevitably leave you gf because you're an insecure faggot don't inquire into the past of the next gf you get 3 years later

I dunno
I inquired into my gf's past and found out I'm her 4th guy and it relieved a ton of anxiety cause I thought she might have slooted way more
Made me glad to have her

>be stoned
>listening to them right now

Are you me?

You can't throw rocks at every dog that barks user, just leave, she clearly has a problem and no concern for your feelings.

>omfg she's a whore
>posts her ass for autists to see

?

Just tell her this stuff is bugging you, and you are having doubts about whether you can trust her or not. How she reacts to that will tell you everything you need to know. If she gets upset and closes you out, you know she's cheating. If she becomes open and transparent, and lets you look at everything, then she is who you think she is.

>not having a virgin gf
only thing that sucks is that it took me like 6 months to get where we are right now, sex wise. and if we ever break up she'll prolly fuck her next bf in few weeks without drama and crying she had with me.
feelskindabadman

yeah kinda did and we talked about it. Just had lingering doubts.
I don't think she is cheating on me at all. I just have to get over my own insecurity.

She likes it. Didnt say whore.

It's pretty late on a sat night bro. Where is your gf?

when I was a virgin I never craved cock
but the moment that I sucked one
I became unable to stop, i'm addicted to suck dick, sucking a cock and feeling it pulsating inside of your mouth as it shoots is the best feeling in the world, can even orgasm just by sucking dick, srs
I want a boyfriend right now, just to suck him off 10 times a day without fearing for an STD, HHNNGGGG I WANT TO SUCK COCKS

>>gf says she had sex with two guys, blew two
>and now 2 years later she says she has had sex with over six, and has blown over 15.

So she blew 6 guys a year a fucked two a year. Thats not that much. It does make you a massive cuck though.

studying for exams bruh. It's a sunday night down under. She mainly only goes out if it's with me anyway

>misanthrope
>literally all people do all fucking day is chit chat and have meaningless conversations and think the entire world revolves around sex

im like 1 in a million but jesus fucking christ, give it a rest, get laid, the world doesnt revolve around sex, you can get a relationship like casually with 0 effort, why do you fags act like its such a struggle and such a big deal. are you all underage b& who never actually got laid before? people have sex everyday its not a big deal

>tfw without even trying have managed to snag not one but TWO virgin gfs

feelsgoodman.jpg

Calm down, OP.