>Think "oh nice time to make some bros"
>We go out alone to drink a couple times
>Try and get other people to come with us and he declines
>Says it's our special time
>Notice on his phone he's texting a number called "Nick from Grindr"
>My eyes literally start bulging and my mind replays all our interactions
>Notice that he was subtly flirting with me all this time
>mfw I went on three gay dates before I realized something was up

I also got approached by two gay guys in public, gave my number to one because I thought he was funny

If anything this tells me my visual appearance is attractive to some degree. I still had to lose my virginitiy to a 2/10 on OKcupid after 5+ dates because I'm a loner with low self-esteem

Please tell me how to get this.

>texting his Grindr hook-up while having a drink with someone else
Into the trash it goes

Ugggh I'm a baby faced straight Aryan male and gay dudes flirt with me all the time.

I bet I'd actually get laid if I looked Italian.

I mean, Sucking dick is pretty gay but free protein is free protein

I dunno it's more of a curse tho if you're not gay

Being tall helps 6'3 slim profile low bf but with a baby face and Warby Parker hipster glasses. It's actually a source of a lot of my insecurities. I want to look more rugged but can't pull off facial hair. I kinda have a twink face but on a large frame

In his defense from what I glanced the conversation was deteriorating. Something about the Grindr guy being an asshole and never wanting to see him again despite him begging

>probably fit body to some degree
>loner with low self-esteem

the ideal bottom

I'm a virgin assetless chick and I turn gay guys 'bi'. I don't flirt or try - I don't even know how to flirt. I also pick up straight guys. I get confronted by the straights every time I walk through a public area. I'm awkward. I don't want this
I don't know how
I don't know why
Just
What
I don't understand

Do you actually fucking lift?

I have a friend like that
It's a combination of haircut + no/nude makeup most of the time
She's cool tho, only girl I can hang out with that won't catch feels or shit like that

That's accurate
Well, my hair is almost always kind of a mess, but it suits my face shape. I mean, I don't see the point in doing anything to it because when I get home, it always ends up in the same mess regardless of what I did to it. And I don't wear makeup

Yep, there you go. Androgynous people attract fags and dykes alike.

All that I attract are chubby "emo" girls and non-white homos. Once had an older Mexican wanting to be my sugar daddy. Was going to do it but he wanted to be top. I'm not gay.

because fucking an older mexican guy in the ass is not gay, right?

>mfw I don't even attract gays and fatties

It's only gay if you receive.

At least you're attracting someone faggot!

Nobody finds me attractive anymore

Except I'm not androgynous. My hair is long - it seems to me that you think it's short. And I don't need makeup to look feminine

>And I don't need makeup to look feminine
Heh

Also, there are no limits to the type of people I attract. It went to the extreme of an Indian guy finding my Instagram, hacking me to find my address etc and then he invited himself into my house. Was 15 at the time. He was 17. He's a genius and an autist so that's not a good combination for a stalker. Deleted all of my social media accounts since that freak-show. I get a few stalkers every now and then. It's fucked up, I hate it. Had stalkers in school too. Used to send creep shots of myself to my phone. Fucking fags

Coz you implied that the only feminine people out there are those with makeup heh

the thought of a plain girl getting sexually harassed everywhere is pretty funny to me.

It is funny. My life is a joke - full of mishaps

>I can only attract mentally ill fat women
>Keep falling for the "You'd be happier if you just settled for someone, it's better than being alone" meme
>TFW stuck in purgatory

What do you look like

Is this gyno? I used to be 300 lbs. Currently in ketosis, doing cardio 4 times a week. 6'2" appx 220 lbs

I'm not posting pics but

>6ft
>Fat but lifting is making me more built so don't look too bad
>Handsome face imo (also told by multiple people)

Then go chase the ladies. Don't settle with what they give you

plain and shy girls are actually really attractive to a lot of guys. so if you don't want attention from all kind of weirdos you should probably wear a lot of makeup and act more like a typical black girl.

Can't really tell with all that fat.Keep losing weight and lift.

But my face isn't exactly plain. It's unique-looking. Hard to find someone that looks like me, but I get your drift. I should try that, but the acting part will be difficult. To all of the people who currently know me, I'm their human Google. Quiet unless my brain is needed. I don't know how to lessen the info to many topics to make it more approachable. I think that's why I'm quiet. People don't want to hear a bunch of correct info or the rational side to situations and dilemmas. They want to hear what they like. And I don't know how to dumb stuff down to suit their social standards. I don't understand some people
But whatever, it is what it is
Probs have autism

your spectrum is visible from space

Do you think it's too early to start running test?

stats?

This isn't in his defense at all, it makes it worse actually

I wish. How do you attract decent gays? I'm bicurious and wanna suck a dick srs. Is it just about having a nice body? What should I wear if I wanna take dick up my ass without having to approach anybody? No memes please srs inquiry.

My apartment has some trashy gym equipment that I use for different muscle groups. I try for five sets of ten with 35 lbs dumbells, the next size down is 10 but I can lift the highest pair which is 60.

I'm looking at a 12 week cycle of test e, and dbol for first five. Also if I should cut off on keto at this point?

I know that feel.
I think we definitely share some kind of mild autism that makes us functional and yet awkward.

>What should I wear if I wanna take dick up my ass without having to approach anybody?
A jockstrap.
No, seriously.